Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    But sweaty, this isn't about me, you do realize that, do you? I have managed all my WoW stay without high elves, I will continue to manage ;D do not worry about me.

Worry about the countless "We want high elves" threads yet to come, for as long as blizzard makes them happen, or literally states that it will never ever happen in no uncertain terms -and even that there will be people that won't accept that-

And if anything, I do blame Blizzard for this: they could have gotten rid of high elves in WoW, yet for some reason, they just have to keep dragging the Silver Covenant into the spotlight. Don't blame high elf fans for hope, blame blizzard for their lack of resolution.
    I won't blame Blizzard for not tossing a minority of rabid fans their blue-eyed Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I won't blame Blizzard for not tossing a minority of rabid fans their blue-eyed Blood Elves.
    Reading comprehension? Try it! My point is, Blizzard just keeps bringing high elves up, when they could have just eradicated them utterly and completely, or just state that they will never become playable.

I mean, that's how you respond to request. You either say yes or no. If you never resolve it, do you wonder why people keep asking about it for 13 years?

Also "blue eyed blood elves"; do you know what a high elf is? Cause it just makes it sound like you have no idea and are just... saying stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The blue skin is super sexy. But if they get no facial hair, I ain't playing one.
    Wowhead is missing features, they do have the beard, as shown in the other thread!

Reading comprehension? Try it! My point is, Blizzard just keeps bringing high elves up, when they could have just eradicated them utterly and completely, or just state that they will never become playable.

I mean, that's how you respond to request. You either say yes or no. If you never resolve it, do you wonder why people keep asking about it for 13 years?

Also "blue eyed blood elves"; do you know what a high elf is? Cause it just makes it sound like you have no idea and are just... saying stuff.
    The addition of Void Elves and not High Elves is a clear no. You're just not willing to accept it.

And yes, High Elves are Blood Elves. The only ones that remain are Blood Elves with blue eyes and everything that makes Blood Elves interesting replaced by a fetish for humans.

The addition of Void Elves and not High Elves is a clear no. You're just not willing to accept it.

And yes, High Elves are Blood Elves. The only ones that remain are Blood Elves with blue eyes and everything that makes Blood Elves interesting replaced by a fetish for humans.
    Sweaty, implications are not facts. This is not for my sake, but for the overall amount of people that want high elves. If there are no valid arguments about the "no high elves" (population, silhouette, etc) Blizz has to make a statement about it as a choice. It's about clarity.

Is your second point even an argument? It only tells me you have no clear understanding of what high elves are and stand for, thus making most of your opinions kinda worthless. High Elves are more than they need for the human D and V.

Also the "High Elves are Blood Elves" argument is as pertinent to the conversation as saying "Tushui and Huojin are Pandaren"

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweaty, implications are not facts. This is not for my sake, but for the overall amount of people that want high elves. If there are no valid arguments about the "no high elves" (population, silhouette, etc) Blizz has to make a statement about it as a choice. It's about clarity.

Is your second point even an argument? It only tells me you have no clear understanding of what high elves are and stand for, thus making most of your opinions kinda worthless. High Elves are more than they need for the human D and V.

Also the "High Elves are Blood Elves" argument is as pertinent to the conversation as saying "Tushui and Huojin are Pandaren"
    im with you about wanting high elves but please stop typing it as sweaty, i mean he might be sweaty, but i think it's sweety you're wanting to throw around so much

Nightborne Character and UI early preview | World of Warcraft: Legion
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2017-12-01 at 10:47 PM.

The selection background looks great

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    this races looks like NElf, but more brutal. Alliance have blood elfs, horde(we) have different races than regular NE. Im hyped
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    im with you about wanting high elves but please stop typing it as sweaty, i mean he might be sweaty, but i think it's sweety you're wanting to throw around so much
    Haha, love it

There's no bald option for dudes? Vanthir and a few others are bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailil View Post
    There's no bald option for dudes? Vanthir and a few others are bald.
    There is for both Void Elves and Nightborne.

I really like their earrings.

There is for both Void Elves and Nightborne.
    I do think the nightborne need a little more facial and hair options.
    Compared to lightforged draenei and void elfs I feel like they have too little choice.

ALtought female tauren faces get the worst deal

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I do think the nightborne need a little more facial and hair options.
    Compared to lightforged draenei and void elfs I feel like they have too little choice.

ALtought female tauren faces get the worst deal
    The tauren faces are just the normal ones, unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for those who played nightborne

1) do they share the same animation of nelf?

2) if so, that mean that the female wont know how to /sit? as in, they stand on their knees instead of using their butts to sit like gnomes or belves.

Andraste please dont make blizz screw on their /sit.
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2017-12-03 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post

2) if so, that mean that the female wont know how to /sit? as in, they stand on their knees instead of using their butts to sit like gnomes or belves.

nightborne is not yet playable

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post

Except for the idle pose, they share the same animations:

10+ Year Old Account
    well that sucks..hope blizzard change them x.x

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a darker skin pigment.