Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    These Hellscreams have a thing for hiding their kids well. Maybe Garrosh has a son, born on Azeroth, raised on alternative Draenor? I can imagine him teaming up with young Malkorok, becoming deliquents in the comic series. Riding trikes and eating troll jerky.

Someone needs to pick up Kor'kron leftovers.

There is also mentioned already Jorin, he can become a mentor of young orcs gang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    remeber Ariok in WoD!! good character!!
    Ariok's only significance is being the son of somebody with significance. Beyond that his character was literally just "Hulk smash!" Even before becoming a Dire Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Faction war is probably the best time to make him relevant though. But I feel like Blizz is already being over ambitious with how many characters they can handle simultaneously. It's probably gonna be all about Thrall and Sarufang for orcs in BfA.

I would appreciate if he gets at least a quest or two though, just so we see Blizz hasn't forgotten about him. Same goes for Jorin.
    Truthfully, I doubt we'll be seeing Nazgrel or Jorin at all. Nazgrim has a slightly higher chance, but it's far more likely that we'll be stuck with Saurfang and Green Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    We don't have a choice on the matter, there's literally nobody that isn't a nobody, left.
    That's why we develop the nobodies who are sons of somebodies rather than wasting time on Thrall's son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggerfaul View Post
    , make it more like Council in term of race leaders, like Dwarfs already have.
    Why would the Orcs have a council? Why does the subforum seem to have such a hardon for councils in the first place?

I'm fine with Clan identity making a comeback, that would be an enormously good thing for Orcs; however, there's no need to have a council. The Orcs have never had councils, there's no cultural precedent for one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabotagge1 View Post
    I wish they added Thura (Brox niece) to the game, you can't go wrong with someone that shares the same blood with the most BA orc ever.
    Brox was a horrible character. So is Thura. Knaak characters need to rot in obscurity.

I was thinking about Thura too, her story was the only one in Stormrage I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Ariok's only significance is being the son of somebody with significance. Beyond that his character was literally just "Hulk smash!" Even before becoming a Dire Orc.

Truthfully, I doubt we'll be seeing Nazgrel or Jorin at all. Nazgrim has a slightly higher chance, but it's far more likely that we'll be stuck with Saurfang and Green Jesus.

That's why we develop the nobodies who are sons of somebodies rather than wasting time on Thrall's son.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would the Orcs have a council? Why does the subforum seem to have such a hardon for councils in the first place?

I'm fine with Clan identity making a comeback, that would be an enormously good thing for Orcs; however, there's no need to have a council. The Orcs have never had councils, there's no cultural precedent for one.

- - - Updated - - -

Brox was a horrible character. So is Thura. Knaak characters need to rot in obscurity.
    Bearing in mind that Baine was the one who brought the Highmountain to the Horde and Lorthemar to the Nightborne, it is logical to think that Rohan would have an important role in bringing the Zandalari

I hope to see Thura !! She is Verok's niece !! She is a young and very brave orc

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    No point, Horde is now the elf faction. If you are expecting any other race to shine, you are out of luck.
    Right because the horde now has 2 elf races and the alliance dsnt oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Right because the horde now has 2 elf races and the alliance dsnt oh wait..
    The Horde also has two Tauren races and two Troll races, but some reason two Elf races raises to the top.

For Balance’s sake.... The Alliance has two Dwarf races and two Draenei races...

Back on topic, I’d like to see Nazgrel raise to more prominence and mentioned earlier Thura or Gorgonna.

Deleted
    I would love if they would simply implement like a Kargath Son and make the Shattered Hand of the Horde more orcish again. I really liked them in WoD.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I would love if they would simply implement like a Kargath Son and make the Shattered Hand of the Horde more orcish again. I really liked them in WoD.
    Metalocalypse orcs, make it so.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Metalocalypse orcs, make it so.
    Could make room for more sinister, stealthy orcs.

I'd be okay with Thura on the condition that her relation to Varok is emphasized with as little reference to Broxigar as possible.

Otherwise, I'll second Gorgonna. She had an introduction that could easily have been built off of.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I second your idea OP. Saurfang, while awesome, probably doesn't know how he got there to the battlefield in the cinematic. He's that old.
    Still killed puny alliance scum once he was there though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Could make room for more sinister, stealthy orcs.
    Their racial is subtly screaming thrash metal into their enemies ears to stun them.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Their racial is subtly screaming thrash metal into their enemies ears to stun them.
    I like them for real. Kargath was my favorite Warlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like them for real. Kargath was my favorite Warlord.
    I liked them too, he was wasted in WoD, I’ll still poke fun at them even though I like them.
    Holy shit lol

I liked them too, he was wasted in WoD, I’ll still poke fun at them even though I like them.
    He probably got the best development in WoD, and wasn't wasted as much.

Deleted
    Ah, okay. Didn't knew how ironic this was. Kargath was criminally wasted in WoD. He got a great backstory and had the most interesting design of all the Warlords. Blackhand is close, but not as cool and I think Grom even got worse because they retconned that he was a pretty lean guy, which was something I always liked.

I would like if they would implement more sons of former orc chieftains and establish them more as a newer generation. Saurfang is a funny meme, but I don't feel like he has any story left to be told.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okay. Didn't knew how ironic this was. Kargath was criminally wasted in WoD. He got a great backstory and had the most interesting design of all the Warlords. Blackhand is close, but not as cool and I think Grom even got worse because they retconned that he was a pretty lean guy, which was something I always liked.

I would like if they would implement more sons of former orc chieftains and establish them more as a newer generation. Saurfang is a funny meme, but I don't feel like he has any story left to be told.
    It was always nice to see how garrosh became the exact opposite of his father, muscled and bald, compared to lean with a head of hair. Where Grom came down from his high and realized he fucked his race hard, and trying (in vain) to rise above the demon influence, compared to Garrosh “the only thing I regret is the atrocities I didn’t commit”
    Holy shit lol

maybe we can go back in time to find the orcs of the past and get saurfang jr. and garrosh back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I'd be okay with Thura on the condition that her relation to Varok is emphasized with as little reference to Broxigar as possible.

Otherwise, I'll second Gorgonna. She had an introduction that could easily have been built off of.
    Why not, it would nice if Blizz pushed forward a new badass female for the Horde... maybe it would help some players to get over Sylvanas, defending her every times despite her crimes just because she's the only main character who have a p***y, b**bs and know how to fight

"She burned Teldrassil because it was infested with termites, to help the nigt elves... and look at her back, how she's standing... she's crying the poor soul.... it's impossible, it's not her fault, it must be because of the Old Gods!" Yeah, right...
    Last edited by mmoc19274c1af3; 2017-12-03 at 06:56 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    The same could actually be said for a lot of the big lore characters in WoW. I noticed it with Jaina when I saw her new model. Even she is starting to get old.

Khadgar is old, Turalyon is old, Genn is old, etc. Everyone has white/grey hair. It feels like EVERYONE is a veteran. And it's not that I hate those characters or that I think they should die. They are fine. I just think we need to tell new stories as well.

Anduin is so refreshing because he's young and still learning but the majority of big characters in WoW/Warcraft are old now. I just mentioned Human's above because they show their age the most but it's with everyone. Hell, some of the characters are hundreds/thousands of years old.

I like that Anduin is learning from Genn and others. I wish that kind of relationship was happening more throughout the game. Like why doesn't Thrall have someone he's mentoring? Nobody is saying Thrall's story is over but why does his story have to be told alone. The greats before him have mentored people. Thrall was mentored by Orgrim. Varian was mentored by Lothar. Khadgar was mentored by Medivh. Characters don't need to hog the spotlight to tell their story. The reason why we even had this issue with Darkspear Trolls after Vol'jin died was because Blizzard hasn't done anything with anyone else in that tribe. It seems like Rokhan is taking his place but it would have been nice to see why he is.

It's too bad Yrel was from AU Draenor because there was so much potential for her.