Thread: What if...

Deleted

Question What if...

Hey lore newbie here.

Could it be possible that Elune embodies Azeroth or is Azeroth?

Also; Where is Mal'Ganis?
    Last edited by mmoc730fdaeec3; 2017-12-03 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Typo

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Well a while ago they confirmed that Elune was an actual goddess in WoW, as far as I know this hasn’t been retconned.Azeroth the titan is a separate entity.

No one knows where Malganis is.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-03 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CatPaws32 View Post
    Hey lore newbie here.

Could it be possible that Elune embodies Azeroth or is Azeroth?

Also; Where is Mal'Ganis?
    I'm sorta of the impression that perhaps Eonar's essence had remained connected to Azeroth through the Emerald Dream from the Elarian sanctuary, and that all these thousands of years her influence was attributed to the moon. (Eonar... Elarian... Elune)

Mal'ganis is gone and I'm not sure that the Legion can regenerate anymore now that Argus is dead. My understanding was that planet Argus had been swept into the Twisting Nether early in the creation of the cosmos and it was the demons feeding off him that enabled them to regenerate in the first place, but I've also read that Argus merely accelerated what is otherwise a natural process. If so, then he's just stuck waiting and we could see him again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    No one knows where Malganis is.
    Do you think he will have a part to play in BFA? Do you think the Dreadlords served Sergaras to keep tabs on the Legion for their own agenda? Do you think the Dreadlords made a pact with the Void and are communicating with the Old Gods?

Because think of it...Whatever the Old Gods corrupted none of it turned into anything related to the void.

I think the Dreadlords are trying to usher in the void whilst making a pact with the Old Gods.

The Old Gods just speaks about death most of the time.

Like Elune made the Emerald Dream to have a connection to Azeroth I think the Dreadlords are trying to do the same with the Old Gods to bring the Void.

Mal'Ganish is still alive and he was the reason why the Arthus went to Northand.

The helmet the LK wears were crafted by Dreadlords. Perhaps the LK serves a new master without knowing it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    I'm sorta of the impression that perhaps Eonar's essence had remained connected to Azeroth through the Emerald Dream from the Elarian sanctuary, and that all these thousands of years her influence was attributed to the moon. (Eonar... Elarian... Elune)

Mal'ganis is gone and I'm not sure that the Legion can regenerate anymore now that Argus is dead. My understanding was that planet Argus had been swept into the Twisting Nether early in the creation of the cosmos and it was the demons feeding off him that enabled them to regenerate in the first place, but I've also read that Argus merely accelerated what is otherwise a natural process. If so, then he's just stuck waiting and we could see him again.

Argus only accelerated the process! They could regenerate prior.
    Last edited by mmoc730fdaeec3; 2017-12-03 at 07:06 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Well the dreadlords served the void before they served the legion, it’s a possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

malganis will come back in 4 years for a burning legion nostalgia expansion where hes in charge of the leftovers