Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Stupid and unnecessary change. What is the fucking point in farming anything rare if they start mailing the shit for you. Welfare all over again.
    I hunted all those rares when they were hard to get, and it was bad gameplay plain and simple. This is an excellent change.

Ok update then. It does seem Golganarr was heavily nerfed then. I camped for about 1 hour; Before I started I asked in general chat if any had killed him, a priest said "yes just now", and then I had the kill soon after. So if you need the toy or the kill tag for achievement....
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Stupid and unnecessary change. What is the fucking point in farming anything rare if they start mailing the shit for you. Welfare all over again.
    Rare does not equal hard inherently.
    And there was nothing inherently difficult about random with no combat or skill influence.
    Sheer dumb luck was the biggest issue.

Level cap rising has been more of a trivialisation to it than an increased spawn rate.
    In that the only actual hard part (and debateable at that) was the combat is now almost insignificant.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

So...you think it's fun to sit your ass in one spot for 24 hours in the hopes for the few seconds a 24 hour rare spawn stays alive you MIGHT get the 1st attack to tag it?

Hell, if so, I have this wall over here with wet paint you can watch dry....

"Welfare" indeed, OMG
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom