Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Asking Tennisace to discuss a negative about Canada is like asking water to not be wet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Asking Tennisace to discuss a negative about Canada is like asking water to not be wet.
    Expecting Tennis to even enter a discussion without him deliberately ignoring posts directed at him especially legitimate questions is like expecting a Yeti to turn up at my door and offer financial aid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Tennis... You should take action. You always talk about "we should take action" but YOU never do. Lead the charge oh great one. We'll follow you into battle.
    He's too busy watching Hentai and choosing a Japanese bride

Wait you're telling me that a third world country has dangers for comparatively rich western / 1st world tourists?

what the fuck i'd of never knew that without your help.. thanks Tenn!

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't recommend it. Thailand has never been occupied against their will, and is the only country in Southeast Asia that wasn't colonized.

I'm just running with your sarcasm.
    Thailand being invaded by Japan in 1941 and Thailand surrendering in about 5 hours isn't occupation against their will?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Thailand being invaded by Japan in 1941 and Thailand surrendering in about 5 hours isn't occupation against their will?
    I'd surrender in 10 minutes if their initial landtroops would be schoolgirls and tentacle monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    I'd surrender in 10 minutes if their initial landtroops would be schoolgirls and tentacle monsters.
    Or GODZILLA?!

Or GODZILLA?!
    15 minutes atleast. Godzilla doesn't critical hit as much as schoolgirls and tentacle monsters do.
    Anyhow, @Tennis, you should fund Thailand to stop these kind of atrocities instead of talking about them online.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Tennis logic: Bad stuff happens at <location>, therefore, travelers to <location> are bad.
    By his threads he suffers from Recentism, Post facto, and a myriad of other incurable bias.

TBF, not being colonised by anyone is one of few things Thai people are extremely proud of. They even mock Lao people because Laos was colonised by French.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    15 minutes atleast. Godzilla doesn't critical hit as much as schoolgirls and tentacle monsters do.
    Anyhow, @Tennis, you should fund Thailand to stop these kind of atrocities instead of talking about them online.
    He's currently desperately filtering out comments to find something to quote that doesn't go against his narrative

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That’s why I am scared to travel to any country outside my own. Pretty much all of them have had movies where scary shit happens to people. Damn you fiction!
    /s
    Amsterdamned!

10+ Year Old Account
    ive always wanted to go to Thailand .... alone

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    Better put on a "canada first" t-shirt before tennis kicks in your door - you might survive if he sees your shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Tennis logic: Bad stuff happens at <location>, therefore, travelers to <location> are bad.
    You forgot to mention that he is probably stroking it meanwhile while singing "Oh Canadaaaaa!".
    That is pretty much 30% of what he does, the other 70% is bitching about marriage, as if that would suddenly net him one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    First off all, we need to educate these "tourists" about why they should not partake in this form of tourism. Explain the vicious cycle that they are contributing too. Explain how many of these victims are underage and being forced into the trade.
    Your moral views seem to completely detach you from reality. That's why they go there in the first place.

Thailand's police and government would be fully able to stop those (even there illegal) things from happening, but it's also the major driving factor for tourism and that helps bring wealth into the country so they look away.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've met many dudes that used to go to Thailand on holiday just to bang Thai chicks for a few weeks after finishing 6-12 months stints out in isolated mining towns away from people. Hell the one of the guys I last worked with went to Thailand specifically to find a Wife because he got fucked over twice by Aussie Women and wanted a submissive Thai Wife.

It's not really uncommon. It's a reason why places like Thailand have those sort of stereotypes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    Frank Reynolds told me they make the best Creampies there. Special Asian ones.

Maybe if they gave those women enough opportunities to earn enough money on their own, they wouldn't do illegal things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't recommend it. Thailand has never been occupied against their will, and is the only country in Southeast Asia that wasn't colonized.

I'm just running with your sarcasm.
    It sounds like a challenge to me !
    I mean what chance Thailand would have if opposed by moral superpower like Canada ?
    Last edited by mmocfef677bdf3; 2017-12-03 at 09:52 PM.

He already left this thread and laughs his ass off. Why do people still even address anything he posts? ALL tennis threads follow the same recipe: post controversial news, always take the most absurd stance on it, ask "what do you think", watch people go apeshit.

It's like he took a special course on how to troll.