Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The argus invasions have dropped a lot of legendaries for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy2k View Post
    To everyone who is complaining about not getting lucky on legies: Just do a raid worldtour every week EN/nh/tos normal+heroic and do your weekly/daily chest. You will get one legy a week; if you are unlucky one in two weeks.
    what... i've not got a legendary since 5 or more weeks. and I always do all WQs and LFR stuff. + weekly Quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    what... i've not got a legendary since 5 or more weeks. and I always do all WQs and LFR stuff. + weekly Quest.
    He said normal and heroic raids not lfr there´s your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I want to hear your opinions of suggested legendary combinations for each boss in Antorus HC...

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Gavran View Post
    Guys, I want to hear your opinions of suggested legendary combinations for each boss in Antorus HC...

Thx
    Netherlord and Sacrolash on Hounds and Coven, Sacrolash and Harvester on Eonar, everything else is fine with Netherlord and Cord, IMO.
    Maybe switch Netherlord with the Hood on the Hounds once 4t21 is obtained, if you would go Siphon Life instead of Soul Conduit.
    TBH, I kinda like how the Hood compliments t21 bonuses, though I'm not sure it's better than Netherlord in general, unless we're not talking Mythic progression.
    Last edited by Halwyn; 2017-12-03 at 11:38 AM.

Most people expect a tuning pass this reset, likely to address t20 still being so powerful. Until it's clear what happens, it's probably best to be cautious about making choices like what legendary to upgrade (though to be fair, Cord and Netherlord will likely remain the best in a majority of fights regardless).

As for talents, that is directly connected to tier choice. If they nerf t20 to the point where 4p21 becomes a staple, Siphon Life is likely to overtake SC on most fights; although as always you cannot rule out the swing of SC RNG for top logs.

Deleted
    i dont think it realy matters what you upgrade. you should have at least 3 legs upgraded this week alone. So next Reset Day you should be on 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    He said normal and heroic raids not lfr there´s your problem.
    Of c thats what i do too. And now after doing antorus normal yesterday and I got my next legendary after like 5 weeks. So 1 legendary every week is not true, at all.

Can anybody tell me why Powercord is so powerful? How many shards does it usually generate a fight on average? In using wow analyzer for a lot of fights in normal antorus and heroic TOS--it usually says it only generates between 2-4 shards a fight. That seems very low for how high people talk about the legendary. Maybe my expectations are off? Maybe 2-4 is a lot of shard generation comparatively speaking. I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

What's the big deal about the powercord?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Can anybody tell me why Powercord is so powerful? How many shards does it usually generate a fight on average? In using wow analyzer for a lot of fights in normal antorus and heroic TOS--it usually says it only generates between 2-4 shards a fight. That seems very low for how high people talk about the legendary. Maybe my expectations are off? Maybe 2-4 is a lot of shard generation comparatively speaking. I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

It's less about its power (although it is still considered one of the better legendaries), and more about it does not occupy a tier slot. A lot of people are gunning for 4-piece T20 and 2-piece T21, and you cannot do that with the certain legendaries such as the Hood, even though Hood may be more powerful than the Cord.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Of c thats what i do too. And now after doing antorus normal yesterday and I got my next legendary after like 5 weeks. So 1 legendary every week is not true, at all.

I don't know what else to tell you, but you're either lying or your account is broken, You can force 1 legendary a week doing just a normal+mythic 0 + invasions on argus. It's literally impossible to NOT get a legendary if you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    I don't know what else to tell you, but you're either lying or your account is broken, You can force 1 legendary a week doing just a normal+mythic 0 + invasions on argus. It's literally impossible to NOT get a legendary if you do this.
    It's still RNG, the chance is very low but it's far from "literally impossible". I know because I spent 2 weeks clearing all M+0s and all normal raids, plus doing nearly all invasion points (missing only the ones deep at night) and I did not get any legendary until my week 3 weekly chest. Then again, I've also had 3 legendaries drop within 2 days just from invasion points.

RNG is RNG. You do what you can to swing it in your favor, but there's rarely ever any guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post

As mentioned, doesn't comepete for a tier slot and free shards are free. Also an added benefit of rolling multiple UAs on adds on the encounters that do not justify taking a full multidotting build (so, Contagion is still there) and legendary set, so you're getting more chances to proc it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It's still RNG, the chance is very low but it's far from "literally impossible". I know because I spent 2 weeks clearing all M+0s and all normal raids, plus doing nearly all invasion points (missing only the ones deep at night) and I did not get any legendary until my week 3 weekly chest. Then again, I've also had 3 legendaries drop within 2 days just from invasion points.

RNG is RNG. You do what you can to swing it in your favor, but there's rarely ever any guarantees.
    But it's not RNG, because of BLP. You will absolutely get a legendary if you do what you did, either every week or in the middle of the second week.

I've been doing this on 4 different characters ever since the BLP cap was removed, everyone in my guild does the same thing. If you do invasions, you do normals, you do mythic +0s then you will get a legendary, it isn't rng.

I think people really just don't understand the BLP mechanic in relation to legendaries and they think it's just a random drop. I've never seen someone trying to farm legendaries not get at least 1 per week. Argus made it even more absolute because the invasions seem to give absurd amounts of BLP.

I have a druid, for example, I play off and on - I don't do every raid per week, but I do invasions, and I average about 1 per 2 weeks on that character.
    Last edited by asil; 2017-12-04 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    But it's not RNG, because of BLP. You will absolutely get a legendary if you do what you did, either every week or in the middle of the second week.
    It's still RNG, even with BLP. The chance may get higher and higher, but when you hit the win is still random. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow. On average it'll be faster the more you do, that's true, but you can still have bad runs with RNG. There's probably a point at which you do hit 100%, but that takes quite a lot of work - more work than just clearing M+0, normal raids, and invasions.

I agree that on average, about 1 a week is entirely realistic. But it's not GUARANTEED.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think someone needs to learn what RNG actually means...

"Literally impossible" != "moderately unlikely"

As of yesterday, I needed 4 more legendaries to get all of the Affliction ones. Sephuz, KJ trinket, Netherlord and Prydaz.

Yesterday I got Sephuz. I really wonder if I'm going to end up with Netherlords last. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least I didn't drop Sephuz or KJ trinket on my first or second leggo back at beginning of the game. RNG is RNG. I just really want that execute ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

A rogue in my guild got 2 legendaries within 1 hour of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    The ring has low stats so upgrading it isn't much use. The best to upgrade are helm> belt > prydaz. Remember the upgrade is only to stats, it doesn't alter the effect.
    Not trying to troll ... I think you're an intelligent poster and this is an honest question. When, as an affl lock, would you use Prydaz? Personally I've never equipped mine since I feel like I only die for 2 reasons:

a) I make some mistake and or get back luck where a combination of things or one huge thing happens for WTF damage that a Prydaz wouldn't save me from anyway; or

b) pretty much everyone else is dead and I find myself tanking the boss

There are such juicy legendaries for affliction to use on every encounter type, I would have a hard time sacrificing that output for a little survivability that I feel is unlikely to be relevant. But maybe I'm not accounting for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    a) I make some mistake and or get back luck where a combination of things or one huge thing happens for WTF damage that a Prydaz wouldn't save me from anyway;
    I can recall dying to a glaive+multiple people dropping off their astral burns on Mythic Sisters, so s**t can happen. But it's more of an exception than a rule.