Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they are updating some war locations.
    the battlescar in southern barrens is an active battlefield again, with lvl 110 npc's.
    https://imgur.com/a/Igj1e
    The Sandbox creator said he added some NPCs at a few places so it doesn't feel as empty.

Any NPC in a sandbox is NOT placed there by Blizzard.

Anyone got some kind of educated guess what that Black Qiraji War Tank might be about? It has a Legacy tag, but does that necessarily mean that it won't be obtainable after 7.3.5 release, or that it could be a time-limited reward added in 7.3.5 that will be legacy after the event it's from is over?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Anyone got some kind of educated guess what that Black Qiraji War Tank might be about? It has a Legacy tag, but does that necessarily mean that it won't be obtainable after 7.3.5 release, or that it could be a time-limited reward added in 7.3.5 that will be legacy after the event it's from is over?
    I've read in this thread that people who got the old Black Battle Tank automatically got the new one added to their mount journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I've read in this thread that people who got the old Black Battle Tank automatically got the new one added to their mount journal.
    (10ch)

(10ch)
    In addition to the old one, it doesn't replace the old was afaik

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    In addition to the old one, it doesn't replace the old was afaik
    That was not why. More so the fact that it seems like a gift to old Scarab Lords who already have their own unique mounts and aren't entitled to a new one, and that other players won't be able to get it.

I hope it's a bug, because why? Scarab Lords really don't need or deserve a free extra mount on top of the unique mount and title they have had for years now. Give new players an opportunity to gain a brand new HD version, Scarab Lords can keep their old one.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2017-12-03 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was not why. More so the fact that it seems like a gift to old Scarab Lords who already have their own unique mounts and aren't entitled to a new one, and that other players won't be able to get it.

I hope it's a bug, because why? Scarab Lords really don't need or deserve a free extra mount on top of the unique mount and title they have had for years now. Give new players an opportunity to gain a brand new HD version, Scarab Lords can keep their old one.
    There are three new colors so I doubt it'll just be that one. There's really no need to get upset over it.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    There are three new colors so I doubt it'll just be that one. There's really no need to get upset over it.
    Maybe some players would like to get the new black version most of all.

Scarab Lords really have no claim to a new mount model that was introduced 12-13 years after they got their own version.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I wonder if that also applies to the archaeology qiraji Mount. Only currently obtainable mount useable outside of AQ.

- - - Updated - - -

If those mounts are obtainable in 7.3.5 only on the Call of the Scarab micro-holiday, the timing would really suck. 7.3.5 probably will launch right after the event. (January 21-23.) So would be waiting an entire year to get it.

You know there's like 4 different other updated HD textures of the model in this build?

It's not that big of a deal, if anything it's just rewarding the players that have been with the game since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I wonder if that also applies to the archaeology qiraji Mount. Only currently obtainable mount useable outside of AQ.

- - - Updated - - -

If those mounts are obtainable in 7.3.5 only on the Call of the Scarab micro-holiday, the timing would really suck. 7.3.5 probably will launch right after the event. (January 21-23.) So would be waiting an entire year to get it.
    I mean, they could add specifically the new mounts in a mini 7.3.3 type patch if need be. Personally, I hope the black version having "Legacy" on it and being given to Scarab Lords is a bug based on them copying the original Black Qiraji Battle Tank spell type or something. It would be much cooler as a new limited time mount to work for, rather than just a random goodie that all of the 3 currently playing Scarab Lords that didn't get theirs in WoTLK get for doing nothing.

Maybe AQ renewal in the vein of the Molten Core one that gave you the Core Hound mount for clearing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    You know there's like 4 different other updated HD textures of the model in this build?

It's not that big of a deal, if anything it's just rewarding the players that have been with the game since vanilla.
    Their reward is getting a unique mount and title more than ten years ago.

idk how sandboxes work, but i'd love to see a pic of a void elf holy priest using apotheosis.

Alas, poor Bjoramier...

Last edited by Ghargatuloth; 2017-12-03 at 11:51 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they are updating some war locations.
    the battlescar in southern barrens is an active battlefield again, with lvl 110 npc's.
    https://imgur.com/a/Igj1e
    I know you got my pm.

Found the neutral version of the Command Board.

Edit: No, the screen captured is not part of it. :P

Maybe some players would like to get the new black version most of all.

Scarab Lords really have no claim to a new mount model that was introduced 12-13 years after they got their own version.
    Mmmm they are more entitled to an updated version of a mount that took a lot of work than you are entitled to complain about it because you want what u cant have and are bitching about a mount you will never use when there are over 500 mounts you vould use instead
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Mmmm they are more entitled to an updated version of a mount that took a lot of work than you are entitled to complain about it because you want what u cant have and are bitching about a mount you will never use when there are over 500 mounts you vould use instead
    Okay, have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

LOL what

Scarab Lords are entitled only to what they earned back in the day. How does putting in effort (and being rewarded for it) justify them getting yet another mount a decade later?