... LastLast
    Deleted

M+ Dungeon requirement

Descriptions & Requirements for a M+15:

-Over 1800 or no inv
    -Be 2k
    -Over 2.2k
    -955 ilvl

I myself am a 939 ilvl and barely run m+. I only do it for the weekly reward.

Anyway, every time I enter these parties, the difference in DPS between me and the other 2 is always about 1m~.

I get it, you want high requirements because you don't trust some people but you do not perform yourself?

What is all this high requirement madness.

TL.DR: Outrageous requirement for M+ 15 after 7.3.2, specifically from boosted people that have no idea how to play their class
    Last edited by mmoc91486e5d48; 2017-12-03 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    Welcome to pughell. Make sure your stay is short for the sake of your own sanity.

I'll agree it's a bit ridiculous especially if you play a class/spec that isn't highly desired. I made sure to get 2k+ raider.io score this week so I don't have problems if I have a rough week where I can only get my one 15 done.

I would say the biggest problem is people only looking at score and not best of for the dungeon. If you have a 14 of the dungeon done then you're fine to do the 15.

This kind of behavior in PUGs has been strongly established since like Wrath with the introduction of Gearscore. Warforging/Titanforging is making this a bit worse because most people usually outgear any current content that isn't a late heroic/mythic raid.

Get your key upgraded - simple.

I did +15 with pugs this week using my key. Every single other group was like 2k+ score xD

Also idk why but most of my runs are not on wowprogress... I did like 50 m+15 but on wowprogress there are 12 mythic 15+ completed...

Quote Originally Posted by Nim135 View Post
    Anyway, every time I enter these parties, the difference in DPS between me and the other 2 is always about 1m~.
    So? Imagine there were not so huge requirements to join the group, without the gear to carry the others it would be even worse.
    You just provided the answer why there are so high requirements in your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Get your key upgraded - simple.

I did +15 with pugs this week using my key. Every single other group was like 2k+ score xD

Also idk why but most of my runs are not on wowprogress... I did like 50 m+15 but on wowprogress there are 12 mythic 15+ completed...
    You did it late in the week and didnt make the leaderboard ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Both times Blizzard upped the difficulty Wowprogress replaced the leader boards.
    You also have to rank in the top 100 on your realm (Or the other guys' realms) for Wowpogress to be able to see it

I love being a healer to bypass this kind of shit, only really do what's required for my chest or the odd sale run.
    Have zero interest in running the dungeons just for the hell of it or above what's required so have a pretty average M+ score.
    The idea that you need to have completed like 18s+ or whatever in everything to be considered for just a 15 is nuts. -_-

I think the easiest approach is to use your own/friends key and just push it up.

You are an exception. A lot of lower geared and no-score people are genuinely garbage at this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

-Over 1800 or no inv
    -Be 2k
    -Over 2.2k
    -955 ilvl

I get it, you want high requirements because you don't trust some people but you do not perform yourself?

TL.DR: Outrageous requirement for M+ 15 after 7.3.2, specifically from boosted people that have no idea how to play their class
    make your own group

/thread

You can buy a boost. A +15 run is currently worth a token value (~290k gold). Its the fastest way to get your 15 key done and there are many great groups to help lazy/unskilled people or just people with too much gold.

Made like 4 million gold this weekend alone haha.

Your best bet is just finding a guild/running with friends. People in pug mythic+ are some of the worst players you will ever encounter while at the same time they have a massively inflated ego.

Did like 4-5 +16s this week and just every single run the leader/key holder that set a "945 1800-2k" score requirement was doing legit 1 million dps. If you don't have the gear to carry you're gonna have a rough time.

-Over 1800 or no inv
    -Be 2k
    -Over 2.2k
    -955 ilvl

So basically you are complaining that you arent getting carry for high score players, why instead you dont start your own group and start getting good, all this rated players wiped a lot to stand were they are, its a learning curve, you need to pass the process too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    So basically you are complaining that you arent getting carry for high score players, why instead you dont start your own group and start getting good, all this rated players wiped a lot to stand were they are, its a learning curve, you need to pass the process too.
    You don't have to leave a condescending comment just by judging a few words.

I am saying that I wanted to find a group of 15 without using my own key and I believe it's not that hard to understand.

I have my own groups and they weren't online at the time.

You don't get to decide that I need to "learn a process" or "get good" because I said someone didn't invite me. There are a lot of players that are far more skilled at this game than some people with big numbers on a board.

It's a post about saying people are making very demanding requirements when they show nothing next to what they demand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    Your best bet is just finding a guild/running with friends. People in pug mythic+ are some of the worst players you will ever encounter while at the same time they have a massively inflated ego.

Did like 4-5 +16s this week and just every single run the leader/key holder that set a "945 1800-2k" score requirement was doing legit 1 million dps. If you don't have the gear to carry you're gonna have a rough time.
    That's exactly what I mean, low skilled people that will not invite anyone because of some numbers on a site.

And all that while they get toxic when you ask them why are they setting the bar that high when their own progress is far lower.

I mean yeah I get it, they're not the best players at the game but why are they also toxic right of the bat? I was a noob once...

The main problem is this is the week the jump from 10 to 15 happens. So there are a lot of people that have never or don't usually run 15+'s trying to do 15's.
    For 1 of 2 reasons:
    1. They couldn't / can't run a 15+ on time.
    2. They never felt the need, just capped at 10.

My problem with my alts is I never really did anything higher than 10-12 on them because there was no need. So their raider.io scores are low compared to the 2.4k+ reqs some people are asking. They can do 15's easy enough, formed my own groups and got 4 of my alts KSM.

Sure there's a lot of people that want to get carried, they want their 13-14 key pushed to 15 so they set really high standards to make of for them. Easiest way to sift through that is YOU also raider.io the leader. If their no where near their own requirements they're either "bad" or maybe just a alt. Eitherway way there's a flag you can choose to pay attention to or ignore. Or just push your own key.

Give it 3-4 weeks when everyone's ilvl balloon's up and 960 becomes the new 930 the req's for 15's will drop.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Deleted
    I used to enjoy M+, but now I am so tired of because of stupid requirements and pugs that I don't care anymore.

Also, the reward gap from +10 and +15 is not acceptable, nothing in between.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    I used to enjoy M+, but now I am so tired of because of stupid requirements and pugs that I don't care anymore.

Also, the reward gap from +10 and +15 is not acceptable, nothing in between.
    For this week, next week it should scale 5 ilvls per.

Assuming it follows the same pattern as last reset, soon as mythic raid opens the weekly chest becomes mythic ilvl +5 and the base drops become heroic ilvl, 945. And TF cap should be about 985 (15 below legendary)

So it should be something like this

*FIX*
    M+ / Drop / Weekly Chest
    10 / 915 / 935
    11 / 920 / 940
    12 / 925 / 945
    13 / 930 / 950
    14 / 935 / 955
    15 / 940 / 960

Source: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...21505588674560

So next week everyone's ilvls will explode because people can chain run M+ to fill in basically all their non-tier/legendary/trinket slots.
    Last edited by Poshadin; 2017-12-03 at 11:58 PM.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    For this week, next week it should scale 5 ilvls per.

Assuming it follows the same pattern as last reset, soon as mythic raid opens the weekly chest becomes mythic ilvl +5 and the base drops become heroic ilvl, 945. And TF cap should be about 985 (15 below legendary)

So it should be something like this

M+ / Drop / Weekly Chest
    10 / 915 / 935
    11 / 920 / 940
    12 / 925 / 945
    13 / 930 / 950
    13 / 935 / 955
    14 / 940 / 960
    15 / 945 / 965

So next week everyone's ilvls will explode because people can chain run M+ to fill in basically all their non-tier/legendary/trinket slots.
    to nice to be true, you have the source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    to nice to be true, you have the source for this?
    It's correct if you remove the second +13 line. A +15 will drop 940 gear and the weekly chest will be 960: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...21505588674560