Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Order hall setup and combat ally

So I’m exceptionally late to the party but I’m wondering what everyone uses for champions and their equipment to maximize the command center AP quest while it’s up.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, cause I seemed to have completely screwed the pooch on this one.

Darion/Koltira/Meatball/Minerva/Nazgrim/Thoras, with Thassarian equipped with +gold/ap generation. I'd probably use Rotgut instead for the memes if he wasn't rare quality. Our followers suck compared to some classes, but Darion/Koltira are still beasts and will probably be your mvps.

Quote Originally Posted by Choot View Post
    Darion/Koltira/Meatball/Minerva/Nazgrim/Thoras, with Thassarian equipped with +gold/ap generation. I'd probably use Rotgut instead for the memes if he wasn't rare quality. Our followers suck compared to some classes, but Darion/Koltira are still beasts and will probably be your mvps.
    what are you using for follower equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    what are you using for follower equipment?
    +30% success, -30% duration, +50% to followers native trait. This is the best balanced setup.

Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    +30% success, -30% duration, +50% to followers native trait. This is the best balanced setup.
    im looking to maximize the elite AP mission while the command center is up...so a couple of them probably need to maximize mission reduction though right?

I usually send 3 champions with 30% reduction each and one of them being Koltira for 19h45m duration of each mission allowing me to send 3 without worrying and still having the champions able to counter any other AP missions they come across instead of having some gimped setup of 3x duration reduction or something.

You guys know that the time ratio for the elite missions isn't that good, right? It saves you Order Resources, not Time/AP. Sending a 12h mission for 4b in 2 AP tokens is better than sending a 3day mission for 18b.

Either 3 -duration items, or 2 -duration and one +50% chance for missions under 8 hours. I often get the command center ap mission to complete for 6-7 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    im looking to maximize the elite AP mission while the command center is up...so a couple of them probably need to maximize mission reduction though right?
    Elite AP missions are shit. Forget about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaeron View Post
    You guys know that the time ratio for the elite missions isn't that good, right? It saves you Order Resources, not Time/AP. Sending a 12h mission for 4b in 2 AP tokens is better than sending a 3day mission for 18b.
    You are assuming everyone is waiting to refresher their missions each time and every time right when they pop up/get done. 3 day elite missions are extremely good if you have reduce mission time on your followers and even better if you can line it up with a weekly reset for AK boost.

I do Meatball, Moroes and Koltira with all mission reduction. 30, 25, 20. That puts an elite mission at a little over 4 hours completion for me. Sometimes it takes the mission longer to pop back up than it does to complete. I do multiple per command center.

When the command center drops I deactivate moroes and koltira and go back to normal roster. Normal roster is setup with each one having time reduction, 40 and 50 to their counter. So 2 spell, 2 hazard, 2 minion. I was dropping meatball as well for a resource guy, but I have started using bloodhunter shoulder enchant and just buying resources. That lets me keep meatball going fulltime with time reduction and giving me orbs.

7+ Year Old Account
    As annoying as she is, take Minerva full time. Save Koltiras and tharussian for missions always
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    Elite AP missions are shit. Forget about them.
    I would typically agree...but knowing you can get them down to a few hours and get multiple done a day says otherwise. It takes setup sure...but the amount of AP you can get in a short time...is pretty substantial if setup right.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now, I am rocking Darion, Koltira, Meatball, Nazgrim, Rottgut, Thassarian, and Thoras. Trying to figure out who to make my combat Ally(which the consensus seems to be Minerva). My guess is knock out Rottgut since he's the third spell counter run the six I have and make Minerva a combat ally. My guess is make meatball and Koltira run as much reduction as possible, then go counter successx2 and mission reduction for the rest.

Does all of that sound correct to those utilizing the order hall efficiently?

Although, if I use Minerva as the combat ally...I only have one person with hazard still....so I'm still lost on who I should use as my combat ally...

My setup is Koltira, Thoras, Thassarian, Darion, Nazgrim & Minerva for missions, allowing me 2 of each spec and 2 of each ability for nice counter coverage. From the 3 left I don't use only Rottgut can be a combat ally so he's nominated to be my honorable trinket carrier for extra gold, ap and order resources. Since Whitemane doesn't counter anything, the only possible swap would be to use Amalthazad & Rottgut as mission champions instead of Minerva & Thassarian (allowing either of them to go into combat ally position). I just can't let go of Thassarian and his horns of winter, however that can be replaced with Meatball as he provides the same functionality. Now if you want to use Meatball as mission champion and not a combat ally (even though his nom nom sub 20% elites is hilarious and a timesaver) then of course you'll be 1 counter short. Which one you swap out for Meatball is kinda your choice, but probably having 2 spell 2 minion 1 hazard is the least painful combo.

Deleted
    I don't use any combat ally, it's not worth it when you have -30% duration -25% durationg and +50% to success under 8 hours. I swap one once every three days when I do my emissaries with gold/OR equipment, then swap back to the default setup.

Also, the default setup can be altered with other +50% success chance equipment since I still do some of those missions for that very purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Asewo View Post
    I don't use any combat ally, it's not worth it when you have -30% duration -25% durationg and +50% to success under 8 hours. I swap one once every three days when I do my emissaries with gold/OR equipment, then swap back to the default setup.

Also, the default setup can be altered with other +50% success chance equipment since I still do some of those missions for that very purpose.
    Depends whether you do world quests. I do 8-10 WQ every day as a minimum, so I make way, way more profit out of having 100 OR/100G/AP from WQ.

it's not worth it to have 40 and 30% + % minion squad succes on 8hrs mission on all champion ? Because my party it's pretty similar to this .

7+ Year Old Account
    I know a guy that gets 300g per WQ. Times that by 10 then 30 days. It pays for his monthly sub
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I know a guy that gets 300g per WQ. Times that by 10 then 30 days. It pays for his monthly sub
    I wanna live in a world where wowtokens are 90k.

But yeah you can have a set-up that generates a lot of gold if you got the proper legendary follower item from the command center.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    One item can give only 50 gold, so 150 max.