Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Is Trump just a Ruthless Business Man?

I have been struggling to understand this man ever since he took office, but if you look at him through the lens of a pitiless business man and try immerse yourself into that role to gain a better understanding, then he starts to make a lot more sense. It honestly doesn't surprise me. He has spent his entire life in cutthroat financial sectors, of course his personality would reflect that. You have to eliminate all trust of other humans if you are to compete at the highest levels of business. Every word said could be a lie from a competitor just to gain a slight advantage, ever potential friend could be just a ruse in order to get close to you before stabbing you in the back and robbing you blind. Experiencing this over a long period of time would make a person have severe trust issues, and fly into rants believing that everyone is against him. This could be mistakenly appear to observers as early onsets of "dementia" which is exactly what the White House staff claims.

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgen...N02G7-dad_ZJxw
    Last edited by nanook12; 2017-12-04 at 05:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just realizing this?

Deleted
    No offence but duh.

A college of mine said something similar about how he gets what he wants and how it's standard dealing.

He goes in hard at the start. E.g "full stop on all immigration!" expects the outrage and the crying let's that sit for a little bit then scales back to "no immigration from these select state's!" which is what he actually wanted.

He gets exactly what he wants and his opponents think they won something and are happy to leave it there

10+ Year Old Account
    No. He's a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Trump is an idiot, who made his way through life being the son of a millionaire who taught him how to buy his way in and out of situations, so that he would never have to do his homework and never honestly have to give a single fucking shred of himself while putting everybody else up.

He isn't a ruthless business man, he is a fucking snake oil salesman and con artist, who spent an entire lifetime of spinning lies that deep down in places he isn't aware of he doesn't know the truth anymore, which means the truth is he really doesn't believe in anything.

He's fat ugly and disgusting his outside matches his insides, but because of what he has been allowed to accumulate, he attracts those exactly just like him, even if on the surface that don't admit it.

So no he isn't ruthless business man, he is a fucking parasite that once people have realized can't deliver on anything he ever says, people will try to moonwalk away from him like they already have done like the big pile of human waste he is, as if the way he got where he was wasn't with a whole bunch of help from Trumpsters.

The worst outside of all the things he actually is through no effort or choice of his own is a fucking flat out moron. There has seriously been nobody this fucking stupid to sit within block of where he is now, until now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    No. He's a moron.
    I would like to believe that. I really would, but that is dangerous thinking.

To really hurt him, we first have to understand him.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post

I mean, it's just as dangerous to assume that he's planning any of this - we don't know which one is the truth. We don't have access to his inner thoughts, but from everything the man's done publicly it certainly seems like he's nothing but an id-driven blowhard.

I'm not discounting the possibility that he's Evil Bruce Wayne and it's all a front, but the simpler explanation is the one above.
    Last edited by Luzahn; 2017-12-04 at 05:42 AM.

I have been struggling to understand this man ever since he took office, but if you look at him through the lens of a pitiless business man and try immerse yourself into that role to gain a better understanding, then he starts to make a lot more sense.
    No he does not make sense as a "pitiless businessman", what he would be at best is a parody of one. Take the Koch brothers, they are both ruthless and devoid on any empathy, but they aren't incompetent or public buffoons.

10+ Year Old Account

Nothing to understand unless you are simply new, every single thing he has said and done is specifically and categorically been identified, he is a moron, who with money not unlike many others with the exception bought himself into the white house on the gullibility and stupidity of those that elected him or allowed his bullshit like the media to line their pockets.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I have been struggling to understand this man ever since he took office, but if you look at him through the lens of a pitiless business man and try immerse yourself into that role to gain a better understanding, then he starts to make a lot more sense. It honestly doesn't surprise me. He has spent his entire life in cutthroat financial sectors, of course his personality would reflect that. You have to eliminate all trust of other humans if you are to compete at the highest levels of business. Every word said could be a lie from a competitor just to gain a slight advantage, ever potential friend could be just a ruse in order to get close to you before stabbing you in the back and robbing you blind. Experiencing this over a long period of time would make a person have severe trust issues, and fly into rants believing that everyone is against him. This could be mistakenly appear to observers as early onsets of "dementia" which is exactly what the White House staff claims.

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgen...N02G7-dad_ZJxw
    No I think the truth is more simple than that. If you look at videos of him from just a few years ago you'll notice he was a completely different man back then.

I honestly believe he has undiagnosed dementia, or some other age-related illness. The change in personality is too big and while I know a great deal of people want to pretend that he was always a malevolent psychopath hiding his powerlevel I just don't buy it.

no he's legitimately a moron, people have already talked about how he was handed a business and millions from his dad and anyone else in his position likely would have done better than him. he ruined his company and his wealth a few times over because he's an idiot.

spoiled kid who thinks he's entitled to the world grows up and somehow people gave him a country to run, he's failing at that as bad as he failed at his business. the only thing he's ever done slightly well is say "you're fired" on camera, he's a monkey, and im sure the people in washington are having a fun time with him, at the expense of average americans of course.

He likes to think of himself as such, but no.

He's a failed businessman that's lucky his daughter understood what he did as far as branding goes.

He's the definition of too big to fail and thinks that because society has engineered a safety net for him that he is a genius.

He's a deluded seeker of yes-men, unempathic, rude, short sighted, fame addicted and weak.

He's stupid like a fox. The more people dismiss him, the more powerful he can become....

10+ Year Old Account
    He's just an idiot who inherited a lot of wealth and fell in with bad people to stay afloat. He isn't smart and has no real skills, but that's maybe why he got so many people to vote for him. I guess despite the huge wealth gap people saw a little of themselves in him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    He's stupid like a fox. The more people dismiss him, the more powerful he can become....
    Yeah, something like that. Hell, a blind man with a gun can be lethal if you neglect the danger of the situation.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2017-12-04 at 06:22 AM.

he isn't entirely stupid. he's ignorant of a lot of things, but you can be ignorant without being stupid.

he is a sociopathic businessman. i wish bernie had gotten elected.

Trump's political opponents seem all over the map in their opinion of him.

1. Trump is a moron.
    2. Trump is a genius mastermind who plotted with Russia to steal the election and outsmarted the justice department.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

He's sociopathic, narcissistic, childish, thin skinned and probe to mood swings. And a businessman.

He's not dumb, he's self serving and borderline evil. He knows what he's doing screws over most people, he just doesn't care. He's a successful manipulator, so he can't be as idiotic as he seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    No I think the truth is more simple than that. If you look at videos of him from just a few years ago you'll notice he was a completely different man back then.

I honestly believe he has undiagnosed dementia, or some other age-related illness. The change in personality is too big and while I know a great deal of people want to pretend that he was always a malevolent psychopath hiding his powerlevel I just don't buy it.
    Maybe don't look at how he talks and look at his actions regarding spousal rape, litigiousness, inability to accept being made fun of, need to always put himself forward including masquerading as a fake press agent to try and have reporters cover him.

Most CEO's, hell most true billionaires are not household names and certainly don't have time or inclination to accept every interview or movie cameo that comes there way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No Trump is an idiot, who made his way through life being the son of a millionaire who taught him how to buy his way in and out of situations, so that he would never have to do his homework and never honestly have to give a single fucking shred of himself while putting everybody else up.

He isn't a ruthless business man, he is a fucking snake oil salesman and con artist, who spent an entire lifetime of spinning lies that deep down in places he isn't aware of he doesn't know the truth anymore, which means the truth is he really doesn't believe in anything.

He's fat ugly and disgusting his outside matches his insides, but because of what he has been allowed to accumulate, he attracts those exactly just like him, even if on the surface that don't admit it.

So no he isn't ruthless business man, he is a fucking parasite that once people have realized can't deliver on anything he ever says, people will try to moonwalk away from him like they already have done like the big pile of human waste he is, as if the way he got where he was wasn't with a whole bunch of help from Trumpsters.

The worst outside of all the things he actually is through no effort or choice of his own is a fucking flat out moron. There has seriously been nobody this fucking stupid to sit within block of where he is now, until now.
    And yet you elected him.

I'm slow clapping incase you can't hear it from the other side of the pond