Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ak lvls are now given automated you dont have to do anything you will have the current max when you login, do the quests for argus and after you have finished everything get 3 seals from the npc in dalaran and do the greater invasion world boss, do smaller invasion and spend hours farming mac'aree in a circle for chests and rares to gather argunite currency after that start buying 910 base-ilvl gear give it a couple days and you can join antorus raid easily

I didn't play for about 3 months. Decided to gear a DK I had at 110, and she had like 789 ilvl or something, and 8 hours played at 110. Now the ilvl is 925, and it's my highest geared character. I got two legendaries pretty fast so that helped.

I recommend going straight to Argus. Loot chests and kill rares for some extra Augenite. Progress on the quest chain, when you're doing the quest chain in Mac'Aree, you get a nice chunk of Augenite. Do invasion points too, and today, progress in such a way that Illidan gives you a weekly quest to complete three invasion points (=200 more Augenite) so you'll get another 200 Augenite for free next reset

You could also do a brawl. Well, win a PvP brawl. A win will earn you a piece of gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Stop wasting time.

OP didnt respond. As much invested in forums as in the game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    really? just because that dude has a different opinion than yours, that makes them a moron? Or that maybe there is some thing you do not agree with or disagree with it somehow gives you a supposed higher intellectual capability?

the forum is toxic enough, and there are better way to pick your words. most people will pick the easy way and not do that, but if the standard was to be like most people, well then a melted brain wont really make much of a difference would it?
    Ok. Let me explain this more thoroughly. The OP clearly wants to catch up in a quick manner, this isn't a thread about "oh hey, play slow, frolic amongst the daisies". He wants to catch up so that he can play relevant content. So introducing this candyland mentality of "hey take it slow and you'll get there eventually" is indeed moronic, because it's the opposite of what the OP is asking for. Then you come along and cosign the dumb shit, and it just makes matters worse. OP didn't ask for opinions on if he should rush, but instead he asked how to efficiently catch up. I'm still amazed I had to actually explain this
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    I am a type of player who loved Challenge Modes in MoP and WoD, as this was not gear based, but team based and skill based
    It was cheese based and nothing else. You would bring a rogue and skip all the trash and just go to bosses. M+ is obviously the better, the more rewarding and more balanced version. You no longer need specific classes to do them. Accesible to everyone since you don't need certain classes/comps to push certains keys. It can scale to infinity teoretically (not every noob can do +15 in time even with the best gear available). On the contrary I would say current M+ high key push requires more skill than wod challenges ever did. And old "challengers" push +20 keys anyway. On the contrary the game isn't easier at high level. It's actually more challenging and enjoyable than it has been before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    It was cheese based and nothing else. You would bring a rogue and skip all the trash and just go to bosses. M+ is obviously the better, the more rewarding and more balanced version. You no longer need specific classes to do them. Accesible to everyone since you don't need certain classes/comps to push certains keys. It can scale to infinity teoretically (not every noob can do +15 in time even with the best gear available). On the contrary I would say current M+ high key push requires more skill than wod challenges ever did. And old "challengers" push +20 keys anyway. On the contrary the game isn't easier at high level. It's actually more challenging and enjoyable than it has been before.
    Having a rogue to skip mobs was a solid tactic too, its a tactic, which made it more fun overall for the time. Best part was, it was ilvl capped. Mythic+ is easier, even at 15 mythic or 10 mythic, as this is more of a gear check then anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ok. Let me explain this more thoroughly. The OP clearly wants to catch up in a quick manner, this isn't a thread about "oh hey, play slow, frolic amongst the daisies". He wants to catch up so that he can play relevant content. So introducing this candyland mentality of "hey take it slow and you'll get there eventually" is indeed moronic, because it's the opposite of what the OP is asking for. Then you come along and cosign the dumb shit, and it just makes matters worse. OP didn't ask for opinions on if he should rush, but instead he asked how to efficiently catch up. I'm still amazed I had to actually explain this
    I dont disagree with your points. All i was saying was that just because he disagrees or has a different view doesnt warrant you insulting him outright as a moron. Yea he could have explained himself better, but so could you (you already proved that with an intelligent response, when you explained yourself, ignoring the passive agressive attack at the end). The forum is already a toxic enough place, it doesnt need more of "you are an idiot, you are a moron" comments right from the get go.

Thanks for all the help. Yeah I skipped right to Argus and have been progressing there. The grind seems slow so far but it will speed up as I learn Argus I'm sure.

Deleted
    The youtuber Bellular has a comprehensive guide of how to catch up (ilvl wise) to other people. Check it out ^-^

Is there something in American's brains that makes them think their (completely unrelated to the OP's question) opinion is somehow so valuable that they must share it?

Answer he op's question, keep your opinions to yourself. Opinions are like assholes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    I dont disagree with your points. All i was saying was that just because he disagrees or has a different view doesnt warrant you insulting him outright as a moron. Yea he could have explained himself better, but so could you (you already proved that with an intelligent response, when you explained yourself, ignoring the passive agressive attack at the end). The forum is already a toxic enough place, it doesnt need more of "you are an idiot, you are a moron" comments right from the get go.
    You may be right there, I may have stepped out of line and could have delivered my thoughts on the subject in a better manner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorvang View Post
    The youtuber Bellular has a comprehensive guide of how to catch up (ilvl wise) to other people. Check it out ^-^
    Bellular has quite a few excellent videos. I'm a big fan of his
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

You may be right there, I may have stepped out of line and could have delivered my thoughts on the subject in a better manner

- - - Updated - - -

Bellular is a robot from the planet Boredom

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

its all good mister, honestly you have gained my respect Have a good one!