Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pantheon Trinket

so from reading i just want to confirm the equip proc does that effect everyone in the raid or just me?
    I read on wow head everyone gets the proc
    thanks for the info and appreciate it

the legenedary amanthul one - Its like the rings they had in wod... it benefits anyone wearing theirs. The regular trinket i think is just person but dont quote me on that.

Deleted
    Men, I wish the trinket will drop for me some day

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    so from reading i just want to confirm the equip proc does that effect everyone in the raid or just me?
    I read on wow head everyone gets the proc
    thanks for the info and appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticle View Post
    the legenedary amanthul one - Its like the rings they had in wod... it benefits anyone wearing theirs. The regular trinket i think is just person but dont quote me on that.
    You are both wrong.

The trinkets have 2 procs, personal and raid.

Whenever 4 different personal procs happen at the same time, the raid procs activates for every person that has a trinket

Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    Raid literally went live this week, have some patience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post

21 ppl in the raid..even if only 1! dropping each week, gonna take 21 weeks for everybody.....however...was not any drop...any....another impressively stupid method from Blizzard...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You are both wrong.

Whenever 4 different personal procs happen at the same time, the raid procs activates for every person that has a trinket
    I believe you are almost right, as the raid proc only benefits those with the personal proc at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    21 ppl in the raid..even if only 1! dropping each week, gonna take 21 weeks for everybody.....however...was not any drop...any....another impressively stupid method from Blizzard...
    From what I have seen so far, it is 1/5 that gets a trinket. So "only" 5 weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are both wrong.

Whenever 4 different personal procs happen at the same time, the raid procs activates for every person that participated in activating the raid proc
    Fixed it for you. The personal procs are a key. If you have 6 people who have the trinket, only the four who's procs contributed to the chain, gain benefit of the 'group' proc. The more people who have the trinket, the more confusing it gets, since they can all feed off one another. It adds another layer of RNG to an already RNG proc system.

Kinda silly, with how it'll mess up peoples DPS meters.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    I believe you are almost right, as the raid proc only benefits those with the personal proc at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Fixed it for you. The personal procs are a key. If you have 6 people who have the trinket, only the four who's procs contributed to the chain, gain benefit of the 'group' proc. The more people who have the trinket, the more confusing it gets, since they can all feed off one another. It adds another layer of RNG to an already RNG proc system.

If that's the case, the proc is actually utter shit

I'm losing all interest in Antorus with these trinkets
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2017-12-04 at 01:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's... rng. A 15 man group can see 5 trinkets drop. They are able to be bonus rolled. Odds are, it wont take 21 weeks for most people.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I am a millennial, I need everything now!

This was off the wowhead site: Each person's trinket buff triggers an associated, hidden flag on every member of the raid. For example, when the buff from Khaz'goroth's Courage (Worldforger's Flame) is active, every player in the raid will gain the Mark of Khaz'goroth flag. That is why I was asking about the buff. I figured this to be false when I made a group and the trinket proc'd aND noone had buff on. But thanks for the clarification

I just read it wrong saying hidden I thought was a buff to everyone

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I mean, you've killed the eligible boss an entire 1 time, poor you
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya I mean, you've killed the eligible boss an entire 1 time, poor you

10sadchars/

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

10sadchars/
    I actually laughed at the 10sadchars part
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I'm losing all interest in Antorus with these trinkets
    Shame, its a fun raid

I killed argus on 3 characters this week and none of them had the trinket going into the fight.....he still died..... Thinking Emoji .

You don't need to trinkets to kill the bosses so as far as I'm concerned there is nothing to complain about. They aren't holding you back, theres no wall that says you cannot pass without a trinket.....keep playing the game stop complaining, you might find yourself actually enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I killed argus on 3 characters this week and none of them had the trinket going into the fight.....he still died..... Thinking Emoji .

You don't need to trinkets to kill the bosses so as far as I'm concerned there is nothing to complain about. They aren't holding you back, theres no wall that says you cannot pass without a trinket.....keep playing the game stop complaining, you might find yourself actually enjoying it.
    I like competing with my guildies, this level of RNG makes that pointless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post

Wrong. When 4 different trinkets are up at the same time (Aman'thul is a wild card) everyone that have pantheon trinket in the raid equiped, will get the secondary proc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    Shame, its a fun raid
    I mean, ToS also looked decent after the first week. Give it a while to see how it looks on mythic.