10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping and hopeful someone picks up my requests

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinde View Post
    Hey guys and gals

It's been a long time since I've had a signature made and I'm hoping there's someone around who will pick up my requests <3

So I'm looking to have one of everything made hehe

I'm hoping to start up streaming and would love some awesome graphics from you talented bunch <3

I'd be extremely grateful for any/all requests fulfilled and would give credits/links to all artwork used in/on my streams/social media's <3

If I've missed anything out or you'd like some more details please don't hesitate to message me or post a question

This may or may not be related to this post but I'm also looking for any help I can get with making an intro video for when I stream/upload videos etc so if anyone can help or point me in the right direction for useful guides that'd be brilliant <3

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like my Paladin's name and title: Nelinde Hand of A'dal with the quote "Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde Moments are Over Quickly!" I'll leave the location of the texts up to the artist as to where they feel it best suits.
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...thalas/nelinde
    Gear set: I'd like her dressed in the Paladin Tier 5 which she is currently wearing and carrying the Holy spec artifact weapon with the hidden appearance in purple: The Silver Hand shown as Watcher's Armament.
    Helm visible: Helm visible.
    Cloak visible: Cloak not visible.
    Your pose: This bit might be tricky lol! I'd like my paladin leaning against my mount , Swift Spectral Tiger, and I'm thinking leaning my shoulder on the tigers shoulder/body (where ever my paladin's shoulder lines up lol) with my paladin's arms folded and looking out towards the front of the pic as if looking at the veiwer if that makes sense lol
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in hat preference order to be more specific
    Any extras: As previously mentioned I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: My screen resolution is 1920x1080.
    Visible text: I'd like my Paladin's name and title: Nelinde Hand of A'dal with the quote "Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde Moments are Over Quickly!" I'll leave the location of the texts up to the artist as to where they feel it best suits.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...thalas/nelinde
    Gear set: I'd like her dressed in the Paladin Tier 5 which she is currently wearing and carrying the Holy spec artifact weapon with the hidden appearance in purple: The Silver Hand shown as Watcher's Armament.
    Helm visible: Helm visible. Cloak not visible.
    Your pose: This bit might be tricky lol! I'd like my paladin leaning against my mount , Swift Spectral Tiger, and I'm thinking leaning my shoulder on the tigers shoulder/body (where ever my paladin's shoulder lines up lol) with my paladin's arms folded and looking out towards the front of the pic as if looking at the veiwer if that makes sense lol
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in that preference order to be more specific
    Any extras: As previously mentioned I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Banner:
    Size: I don't really know what dimension I'd need it to be but I intend on using it on my Twitch channel, Facebook page, Twitter etc
    Logo: I don't have a logo yet but I'd be super grateful if someone could design one <3 Something with my online name Nelinde would be amazing! Again blue is my fave colour especially turquoise and it doesn't have to be WoW related
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in hat preference order to be more specific
    Specifics: I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I'd like an offline image and a couple of Info Boxes please.(An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Dimensions: The offline image dimensions are 1920x1080. The Info Box dimensions are 320x121 (I think).
    Visible text: For the offline image I'd like: Nelinde Hand of A'dal with the quote "Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde Moments are Over Quickly!" aswell as the text "Be Back Soon!" I'll leave the location of the texts up to the artist as to where they feel it best suits.
    For the Info Boxes I'd like one each for: FAQ About Me (Underneath the FAQ), Support, Subscribe, Keep Uptodate. I'd like a nice clear font for the Info Boxes please.
    Logo/Character: I don't have a logo yet but I'd be super grateful if someone could design one <3 Something with my online name Nelinde would be amazing! Again blue is my fave colour especially turquoise and it doesn't have to be WoW related
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in that preference order to be more specific
    Specifics/Extras: For the offline image I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Logo: I don't have a logo yet but I'd be super grateful if someone could design one <3 Something with my online name Nelinde would be amazing! Again blue is my fave colour especially turquoise and it doesn't have to be WoW related

Avatar: I'd love to have an avatar made from the logo if someone picks my request up <3 I'd use it on pretty much every platform like here, Twitch, Wowhead, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Discord etc so the dimensions would need to be universal.
    Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde moments are over quickly!
    Signature by Mystyka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You’re asking for a lot. This is many hours of work, which most people won’t do for free. If you’re really wanting all of it, I’d suggest finding an artist elsewhere (Twitter, DeviantArt, etc) that does commissions.
    Thank you for your feedback

Do you know what type of artist I would be looking for? I don't really know much about DeviantArt but I'm guessing that would be the best place to look?
    Signature by Mystyka

10+ Year Old Account
    A graphic designer that works with WMV or a similar program (Maya). Unless you’re wanting something hand-drawn or digital.
    Probably something hand drawn as I'm not sure WMV would be able to handle my request hehe.
    Thank you very much for your help
    Signature by Mystyka

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    *long gasp* Its perfect, thank you very much.
    You're welcome! So glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: Zeidia / Death walks beside me
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...draenor/zeidia
    Gear set: My Current Transmog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: You deciede that, i trust in you.
    General colour scheme: the ones who match with my tmog
    Any extras: If you could make a signature to use it here using the wallpaper that would be great but if you can't (its too much work, i know it) dont worry i'll be very thankful only with the wallpaper.
    Bump!
    and thanks again!

Signature:
    Visible text: Zumi
    Armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...r/korgath/zumi
    Gear set: mog from armory
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Creators choice
    General colour scheme: Demonic. I Main demonology, so if possible, i would like the 3 colors of purple, green, and red to be together

Any extras: I would like the skull of the manari (artifact) in the sig if possible, the one in my armory. The color of the artifact preferably the green tint because it matches my helm. If not possible, that is fine aswell, whatever the creator wants

Thanks in advance, love the work here.
    Last edited by Challenge; 2017-12-03 at 12:28 PM.

Haven’t claimed anything in awhile here, but I’m glad the thread is still going - you’re a champ @Shyama. Just wanted to share a recent Chat Cover I did. May start claiming things again on here after the holidays.

*snip
    Thank you Winter! I'd hate to see this thread disappear, so I'm happy to make signatures when I can @Isilrien has been great keeping things going too The more the merrier though, so please claim a few after the holidays - then we all get to see more beautiful art like the amazing chat cover you posted

A couple of things I'd like to say to our lovely requesters:

1. It's a busy time of year for everyone, so apologies, but I can only make signatures/avatars - nothing bigger at the moment. Keep posting (once a week) for other things though just in case someone has time, but please be patient

2. For some reason WMV crashes when I try to load Draenei, so unless there's a fix, Draenei are off the menu for the time being, sorry. This could just be me, it seems Draenei are working for other people

Otherwise, please feel free to post your requests and we'll do our best to make at least something for you
    Last edited by Shyama; 2017-12-04 at 05:20 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you Winter! I'd hate to see this thread disappear, so I'm happy to make signatures when I can @Isilrien has been great keeping things going too The more the merrier though, so please claim a few after the holidays - then we all get to see more beautiful art like the amazing chat cover you posted

A couple of things I'd like to say to our lovely requesters:

1. It's a busy time of year for everyone, so apologies, but I can only make signatures/avatars - nothing bigger at the moment. Keep posting (once a week) for other things though just in case someone has time, but please be patient

2. For some reason WMV crashes when I try to load Draenei, so unless there's a fix, Draenei are off the menu for the time being, sorry.

Otherwise, please feel free to post your requests and we'll do our best to make at least something for you
    Just FYI: I could make Draenei signatures the last time I opened WMV (several days ago), but this is the end of the quarter at grad school, so cannot do anything until this weekend (unless I stop procrastinating and actually finish writing these papers), so if you message a request to me here, please keep this in mind :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Just FYI: I could make Draenei signatures the last time I opened WMV (several days ago), but this is the end of the quarter at grad school, so cannot do anything until this weekend (unless I stop procrastinating and actually finish writing these papers), so if you message a request to me here, please keep this in mind :-)
    I've just tried again and WMV still crashes - will have to leave Draenei signatures to you once you've finished writing your papers
    Requests CLOSED

change of plans so sorted thanks
    Last edited by Wiggerlywoo; 2017-12-12 at 11:38 PM.
    Wiggerlywoo Holy Priest Kazzak EU

Signature:

Visible text: Razaron the Insane Argent Dawn (EU)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Razaron/simple

Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08TP3808usN87c

Your pose: I'll leave it up to the artists imagination

General colour scheme: Bleeding Hollow Clan is green logo, I'm think Tanaan Jungle with blood rituals.

Any extras: Blood splatters maybe? Artists imagination, but a nice Bleeding Hollow logo faded in somewhere would be cool. Also having Razaron the Insane and Argent Dawn (EU) so people know where I play. Tanaan Jungle back drop with lots of green would be awesome.

Bleeding Hollow Logo: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20141031021453
    Last edited by Razaron; 2017-12-09 at 02:43 AM.

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible text:*Character Name (Xiqz)+ Class/Specc (Shadow Priest)

Armory Link:

I Cant use armory Links Here since i haven't posted enaugh. But just usea Female goblin, Face doesnt matter

Gearset:

I want to Wear the Legion Season 5 PvP Elite set, if possible, if not, I want to wear t8.

Helm visible: Yes.

Cloak Visible: No.

Pose: Casting a Shadow Spell.

General Coulor scheme:

Something which fits to Shadow priest, something Dark

Deleted
    Brothers and sisters, believers and seekers let me ask for these:

1. I wish for Sargeras avatar, preferably made from 7.3 patch art.
    2. My second wish craves signature with Sargeras in it, but a different than avatar.
    3. As for the third one, I wish you a merry day and Lord's fire keeping you warm in his shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by SPytlik View Post
    Hello,

I saw your work as my friend Alloween asked you to do a Signature for him.
    I think you did fantastic work.

And now.. of Course... I want to ask you to do the same for my Char if possible.

Details:

Signature:
    Visible text: (Character Name: Poochíe; Title: none)
    Armory link: I can´t post any Link but you can find my Char in the WOW Arsenal under Poochíe - Blackhand (Bloodelf - Monk)
    Helm visible: No
    Pose: I'm a tank as well, but I don´t want to look that angry as Alloween does.
    General colour scheme: The General theme of the set is turquoise, so something that complements those colour would be nice

I like the style of the Signature above from "Shahsei" for example.. The letter type Looks very nice for a Monk!

Thank you very much and I really appreciate the work you do for us Gamers. THX
    Claimed and done:

Larger signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope this is how you imagined If not and you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week

PS - You'll need 10 or more posts on MMOC to use the signature here
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Larger signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope this is how you imagined If not and you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week

PS - You'll need 10 or more posts on MMOC to use the signature here
    Brilliant as always Shyama, you are amazing at this

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Brilliant as always Shyama, you are amazing at this
    Aaww thank you!
    Requests CLOSED

Hello guys,

Looking through this thread, you guys are amazing at this. Ridiculously better than anything I could make haha.
    I've recently had a hard drive fail and lost my only copy of my chat blocker for my guild twitch stream (nothing big, just a few viewers a night).

I would be tremendously grateful to anyone willing to pick this up

Twitch (sig/chat blocker):
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay needed
    Dimensions: 450 x 200
    Visible text: My character's name (Helixe) with any kind of break under it and "Karma Gaming" underneath. A faded Lordaeron crest in the background.
    Logo/Character: Armory Current transmog would be great!
    General colour scheme: Darker blue scheme, maybe with a splash of gold to match the transmog. I leave this up to the artist's taste in general, however!
    Specifics/Extras: If its possible to get my character in with Thunderfury in her hands, that would be really great. I'm a little infamous in my guild for constantly having an inflatable thunderfury going during everything I do. Pose and everything else I will trust to the artist.

<3 Thank you for your consideration!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Zumi
    Armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...r/korgath/zumi
    Gear set: mog from armory
    Your pose: Creators choice
    General colour scheme: Demonic. I Main demonology, so if possible, i would like the 3 colors of purple, green, and red to be together

Any extras: I would like the skull of the manari (artifact) in the sig if possible, the one in my armory. The color of the artifact preferably the green tint because it matches my helm. If not possible, that is fine aswell, whatever the creator wants

Thanks in advance, love the work here.
    Well, here is my attempt. If you're not happy, as I'm sure you know: please feel free to re-request in a week.

MMO Champion use:

For use on another site:

Just wanted to share another chat cover I did - had a lot of fun with this one

That's incredible, you have to love the new bear helmets leather characters can use! Jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) Something like ,"lights wrath", underneath. Or perhaps something along with "Light" on one side and "shadow or dark" on the other side somehow blended or something, to kind of show the lore of "discipline" in using both sides. Think a "balance of the force" from star wars lol. I am pretty open to what it says, as I trust your judgement in whatever you think will look better.

Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know!) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...n/clo%c3%baded
    Gear set: If you can Lights Wrath as the weapon. either the original LW skin or the 7.2 hidden appearance (white tint) she has on now., T5 Avatar Shoulders/chest, along with the matching belt. The 25ulduar tier helm (halo)., or the avatar PVP set (dark blue and grey) along with the halo helm.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes (Its halo helm)
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Maybe casting penance? or (staff of immaculate recovery) drawn, either used as a walking staff or raised in the air. Whatever is possible.

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) I prefer to have some gold/pink (either powderish or bright pink) in there if possible. If not some silver.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Maybe some priestly effects, maybe some swirly gold or "sparkle gold background". I would like the signature to display the "balance" that is Discipline, as it is a balance of light and dark together. Maybe adding some features that shows that would be cool.

If you have any time to also add in an avatar that is the same layout as the signature that would be awesome.

Thank you in advance.
    Bump, any luck?