Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does seem funny seeing tennis spout on about the nuclear family setup, which is a very conservative thing, when most days he goes off on a social justice anti trump ramble
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Yet the OP is single, so the irony of these posts are funny.
    I don't recall the OP posting about his/her status publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I don't recall posting about my status publicly.
    Fixed that or do you really have Dissociative identity disorder?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No he talks like that to cover up the fact he once spoke like tennisace on his real account some time back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I mean, congratulations?

Meanwhile, the rest of us figured out that keeping ourselves sane meant surrounding ourselves with people that love and support us a long time ago. Plus, some of us have evolved to the point where contracts of religion or of the state are not required for such relationships to have meaning, merit or discourse.

Marriage as a concept only exists in the abstract. Defining it within the text of religion or the laws of the state has removed the meaning of marriage, and that's why you see such an apathy for it.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I guess you also don't recall you being the OP. Talking in third person is a major character flaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    my grandfather suffered dementia before he died, he was married for 60 years.

so yeah, usual crap spreading article from tennis.
    Lower risk bruv. Not a cure. There's a massive difference.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Probably cause having a spouse makes you exercise your brain.

Why is she mad? She won't tell me. How do I bring this up? I can't do this because she won't like it. And that's not mentioning all the brain exercise kids give you.
    Lol! Good one.

Deleted
    bruv
    Stop appropriating culture that isn't yours.

so that means you're single as fuck, because you love to brag about how great canada is, how amazing marriage is, how we should beat fat people in the streets.

but you won't say you're married, pretty obvious why.

step 1, stop making these stupid marriage threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Not gonna lie this post cracked me up

With the new info at hand, do you plan to hasten your efforts to get married? Would you invite any posters to your wedding?
    Does dementia worry you?
    No, no and no.

Dude, just get yourself a mail order bride, get married and leave us be.

I figure, if I can withstand Tennis' shitposts without brain damage setting in, I should be good to go regarding dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Does seem funny seeing tennis spout on about the nuclear family setup, which is a very conservative thing, when most days he goes off on a social justice anti trump ramble
    I'm kinda confused about what those have to do with one another. You can be conservative in some ways, like the nuclear family, and liberal in others, like hating Trump.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    @Mistame was divorced
    I'm not sure about the rest of them. From my experience those against marriage usually can't get a girl/guy to say yes and as a result are bitter.
    Why aren't you married bro

- - - Updated - - -

Actually yes! You said if you had a girlfriend you woudn't post here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why aren't you married bro
    Because he doesn't practice what he preaches.

But it takes seconds to scower the internet for rehashed threads to be smug about, bold random paragraphs while not actually reading what is in the OP and selectively reply the people in every thread the OP posts in while dancing replies he cannot explain.

SECONDS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Can someone explain me the marriage hate this forum has? Well, except outside that most of the posters are probably teenagers.
    The elder folks like myself don't hate marriage. Some of us just simply don't care about it, and realize that it isn't the most important thing you can do in your life.

Unlike the OP who isn't married, yet insists that everyone get hitched as soon as possible.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account

I sure recall that I said if I had kids I wouldn't post on here. Regardless, you focus on your life, I focus on mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The elder folks like myself don't hate marriage. Some of us just simply don't care about it, and realize that it isn't the most important thing you can do in your life.

Unlike the OP who isn't married, yet insists that everyone get hitched as soon as possible.
    You're not even that old yet. Plus you should care about it. I'd be worried if I was in a long term relationship and not married. She could walk out on you any day.

Deleted
    I sure recall that I said if I had kids I wouldn't post on here. Regardless, you focus on your life, I focus on mine.
    So why are you not doing that? If you was you wouldn't be spamming propaganda and henpecking people into your naive worldview. You would probably be married with kids by now if you did however you're not and likely never will because of your narcissism and lack of self awareness. You need to address your own issues before tackling world issues you obviously lack knowledge in