Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Maybe that's the new Trolls technique. Back when I was your age, the Trolls jumped in a chat room\usenet post, spammed a couple lines of trolliense and then bailed. Chat rooms where more fun, because the person literally left 30-60 secs after making their comments and yet folks would still be yelling and screaming 30 mins later.
    I guess that's also a fine troll in itself especially if you don't need to keep adding fuel to the fire yourself.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

I actually laughed a couple of times reading this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Yeah, just what we need, more Alliance heroes going neutral.

Besides, the army of light are the goodest of good guys, it's obvious they would join the good faction with clean criminal record, not a bunch of misfits lead by a literal lich king 2.0 (or perhaps 3.0 cause Bolvar acts pretty much like Arthas during the DK campaign).

I would be okay with the nightborne in the horde if it was some small faction of them, but they are literally the ones you save, lead by Thalyssra & Co., even with "her favorite flower" as their icon in the race menu. Literally stabbing the alliance in the back.
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALLIANCE WITH CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD.

I have one and only word: DEFIAS. LITERALLY THE FUCKING MAFIA OF WOW is born and made by alliance member.

Oh oh oh wait wait wait maybe another:

ARCIBISHOP BENEDICTUS

How in the world has this thread not been closed yet? All it is is a bunch of ****posting.

Remember that time these green monstrous brutes invaded his home and killed his loved ones? It might have something to do with that. And do you really think that saying "it's a different Horde" would really matter to the guy?

Also, in his hour of need, the Alliance sent a frickin' space ship and a space goat army. The Horde sent two Blood Elfs.

I mean... Realy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Whats funny is that the OP argues with them, so how do we really know he is just trolling
    Because they've read the other thread this is clearly making fun of, brain genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Because they've read the other thread this is clearly making fun of, brain genius.
    No shit sherlock. You must be a rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Also, in his hour of need, the Alliance sent a frickin' space ship and a space goat army. The Horde sent two Blood Elfs.

I mean... Realy.
    Wrong. The Alliance had nothing to do with it. Velen and the Draenei acted on their own and sent a spaceship that they never even bothered to try and build until after I personally saved their asses from total annihilation from Velen's demon son. All of the other Alliance faction leaders sat the fight out 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Can't lose what you never had. Turalyon was and still is a true member of the Alliance.
    This just once again shows the prejudice of the Blood Elves, rejecting their own kind/allies, for using a "wrong" power, and then having the audacity to fault the Alliance for mistrusting them, when they had all the reason to. Not to mention how they blame the Alliance for the actions of ONE man, and got mad because the Alliance didn't save their homeland, when they didn't help the Alliance save theirs.
    Hypocrites.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. The Alliance had nothing to do with it. Velen and the Draenei acted on their own and sent a spaceship that they never even bothered to try and build until after I personally saved their asses from total annihilation from Velen's demon son. All of the other Alliance faction leaders sat the fight out 100%.
    Well, I helped him, and I'm part of the Alliance. Not to mention, last time I checked Velen WAS an Alliance leader and the Draenei IS part of the Alliance. So as he said, "In his hour of need, the Alliance sent a frickin' space ship and a space goat army. The Horde sent two Blood Elves."

You don't understand, we were bros, we fought side by side. Before we had met I even went to rescue Alleria and I was gifted her bow, which I wielded with great skill.

Me and Turalyon vanquished thousands of demons together, and now it's like it was all for nothing and because I don't speak common I won't even be able to tell him that Alleria is using Void Magic behind his back before he tries to kill me. It's like ending the Burning Legion meant nothing.
    Well, he does know that Alleria uses void magic.

Also, this is just how things are, and it shows the problems that writing these "We're all friends!" expansions have whenever you transition back to fighting again.

They've had two major opportunities to make a WoW2, but have chosen not to. I understand why, but it is kinda sad IMO. This game is basically too big to receive a sequel right now. They wouldn't risk fracturing the retail/non-classic community. Cata was a very good time for a WoW2, and now this is. I mean think about it. Our player characters became super powerful. We're the champions of our respective classes right now. We've worked together multiple times and learned that there is great value in uniting the world and putting aside our petty faction differences... BUT a new adventurer wouldn't have any of those problems. Imagine where our characters started from. Imagine that orc peon who has been working in the Valley of Trials after coming of age. He's never left Durotar yet. All he knows is what he's heard around the streets of Orgrimmar. He would totally be down for war with the alliance because he hasn't learned what we have. WoW2 would easily make sense of the faction imbalance, and we could all pretend that our WoW characters are sitting in their order hall shaking their heads at our petty conflicts while they work behind the scenes to keep Azeroth from dying due to Sargeras' work.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's stupid. Not every single character has to join horde or alliance. The retarded two-faction thing hasn't ever really made sense, especially now.

Forcing the narrative of the story and individual characters to act in ways they just wouldn't, all in order to fit the retarded game-mechanic is fucking awful.
    100% Agreed on this. The only faction leader who was actively pursuing a conflict with the opposing faction was Greymane, and he only cared about Sylvanas and the Forsaken. Sylvanas has no love for the Alliance but doesn't look for open hostilities towards them and is more interested in preserving her people, and even though she attacked Gilneas it was on the orders of Garrosh, her warmongering Warchief the both factions later worked together to depose, that she did so not out of some animosity towards the Alliance. The rest of the faction leaders either don't really care or actively pursue peace and only defend themselves when necessary, at least that's what the story so far would lead you to believe. Jaina is not a faction leader...per se, though she is a very important lead character, Anduin is the Human faction leader and he has actively pursued peace since MoP. The only reason Jaina is relevant is because she's a powerful mage and the de facto leader of a portion of humans hailing from a specific place.

In Legion we have Order Halls that have literally broken down the faction walls and worked side by side and became comrades with people from the opposing faction. The player character is the leader of one of the most prolific orders in the world, all of which are incredibly powerful and capable of turning the tide of a war. But, now for some reason we need to completely forget about that, like it never happened. What's going to happen to the class halls? To the class orders? Who's going to lead them? How will their forces be committed? Or will they be essentially disbanded and turned into meaningless cannon fodder for the faction war?

I know Blizzard will write it to make some amount of sense for why we're at open war with each other, but given the direction the narrative was going up to this point, it still just feels incredibly hamfisted and forced JUST to preserve some of the Orcs vs Humans conflict for...reasons. Same with the Void Elves joining the Alliance, IMO, I know it makes sense that I grudgingly accept....it still feels forced.

At the end of the day, I don't care that much about it, it just makes me go.....Really....?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALLIANCE WITH CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD.

I have one and only word: DEFIAS. LITERALLY THE FUCKING MAFIA OF WOW is born and made by alliance member.

Oh oh oh wait wait wait maybe another:

ARCIBISHOP BENEDICTUS
    The Defias was not part of the Alliance, just being humans, doesn't make you part of the Alliance. Otherwise, the Iron Horde counts as being part of the Horde, (the one you play) being orcs and all, while Cho'gall, who also used to be a member of the Horde, is still considered one and all the shit he and his Twilight's Hammer have done, is the Horde's fault then. Arthas was also not a member of the Alliance when he was the Lich King, even if he did start as one. Even if you are a race of a faction, if you leave said faction, you are not PART of it anymore. And Benedictus also left the faction and joined the Twilight's Hammer (what do you know, it's the Horde's fault, again).
    At least the Alliance didn't have a leader who was going crazy WHILE still being a leader.
    Garrosh, ring a bell?
    So yes, the Alliance have a clean criminal record.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2017-12-04 at 05:29 PM.

The Draenei are part of the Alliance, ergo the Alliance sent a space ship filled with Space Goats.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Remember that time these green monstrous brutes invaded his home and killed his loved ones? It might have something to do with that. And do you really think that saying "it's a different Horde" would really matter to the guy?
    I find it striking how every “version” of the horde ends up acting pretty much the same as all previous ones, last time Turalyon saw “the horde”, they were trying to conquer Azeroth, and right after he returns the people calling themselves “the horde” are busy conquering Kalimdor, you can’t really blame him joining the faction with the Draenei like the ones he has fought side-by-side with and the humans he is... well, one of, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Garrosh, ring a bell?
    Garrosh did ring a bell, and broke all of Anduin's fragile bones at the same time lmao

what horde player wanted him around anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Wrong Horde. Also, pretty much wrong Alliance too, but hey, why sweat the details right?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said. Wrong Horde. Wrong Orcs. But again, why sweat the details.
    Um... same orcs. A lot of the orcs who murdered his friends are still alive.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    People seem to forget that Turalyon hails from Lordaeron. The very nation that the Scourge 2.0 squatted on before the Alliance retaliated against the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good bait, would rate Nightborn out of 10
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Deleted
    This indeed doesn't make sense. Neither did playing an Orc character and killing your own race in Siege of Orgrimmar. But that's Blizzard for ya