Poll: Which of the races mentioned would you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Don't even bother unless you are planning on adding Man'ari, Felblood Elves, Felborne, Fel Orcs, Feltotem, and Fel vry'kul next Blizz.
    Why would any of those be allied races? They are literally our enemies, they all willfully sided with the Legion, they are traitors and should exiled, imprisoned, or put to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would we even want them though? They tried for thousands of years to destroy all life, that's not something you wanna trust in your alliance.
    This, I wouldn't trust any of those fuckers at all.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Felborne ARE a thing.
    Put on some green armor and you have felborne

I say let the Alliance have the Man'ari so long as Horde get Shivarra,I really want a 6 armed Fury Warrior,though farming up 6 2H's would be a bit of a pain.

Get that garbage outta here.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Did you even look at the eyes, her toes, or her feet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    it could make perfect sense for them to become an alied race, The legion has been defeated so they don't have anything else to go for.

And the Zandalari,Dark iron dwarfs used to be enemies aswel and if the Night elves can forgive Illidan and his Demon Hunters then the Dreanei can forgive the Man'ari

Same goes for the other races.
    The Zandalari were a NEUTRAL race until MOP. They joined in with the other troll tribes when they were joined together by that one guy. The Dark Iron dwarves are under the rule of the daughter of the king of Iron Forge and she joined the council of 3 to help unite the dwarves. They make perfect sense to join the Alliance. Blizzard giving not one but TWO Draenai to the Alliance in allied races makes absolutely no sense. You guys are already getting the Lightforge ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    But who is going to make my Green manicure?!

And people say Blizzard makes dumb decisions, jeez.

Yeah, let's trust demons! What's the worst that could happen?

Oh, right...

I puked inside my mouth a little.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah, let's trust demons! What's the worst that could happen?

Oh, right...
    *nathrezim

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The Zandalari were a NEUTRAL race until MOP. They joined in with the other troll tribes when they were joined together by that one guy. The Dark Iron dwarves are under the rule of the daughter of the king of Iron Forge and she joined the council of 3 to help unite the dwarves. They make perfect sense to join the Alliance. Blizzard giving not one but TWO Draenai to the Alliance in allied races makes absolutely no sense. You guys are already getting the Lightforge ones.
    The Felborne are just like the Nightborne, So they can easly add the Man'ari for the Alliance and the Felborne for the horde.

See it as a allied race for a allied race

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They should be a customization option not an allied race as they have the same background as the orcs we have now and no different lore.

I'd be surprised to see Eredar as a race for either faction. Both factions fucking hate Eredar. The Legion being defeated doesn't really change that. Even if there is some small offshoot group that decides to become good guys now, that doesn't negate the fact that they were gleefully evil and trying to eradicate existence for thousands of years.

The Man'ari would've been way more interesting and visually distinctive that the Lightforged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    You should make a blog instead of posting a forum where you are supposed to be able to discuss stuff.
    Amen to that but that dead space goat is unreachable....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Eww, fel.

Give us void orcs and lightforged pandaren first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    How about fel mudmug ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Eww, fel.

Give us void orcs and lightforged pandaren first.
    More like brewforged, am i right ?

Blizzard can make as much sense of it as they want to.
    And so there is little reason that I see to have them over any other.
    No matter the selection, someone won't be happy with it.
    Be it their preference does not happen, it does not align how they want it, it does not look how they want it, it does not have the lore they think it should, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I 'member the good old days when corrupted elves just became satyrs and that was it ! I want satyrs ! With purple hair !