Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    well milo did take it a bit further calling her illiterate

the only race related thing he said is that it was a shame her character was nothing but a stereotype
    Which ironically it was. An actual pretty racist stereotype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    People said that 6 months ago aswell. Still hasn't happened. People told us 1 year ago we would all be dead by nukes by now. Still hasn't happened.

And maaaaaaybe, just maybe, they won't ban him because he is their big money maker? Or would that be stupid to say?

Since Twitter is more extreme leftist than you are, and they have banned right wing people left and right for the most stupid reasons, trust me that they are definitely not keeping their ban hammer from him just because they don't want to feed into some made up ''massive victim complex''.

Besides, aren't you having a ''massive victim complex'' by saying all his tweets consists of hate speech? I mean please try to grow a spine and get a thick skin before going into the scary world of the internet, where people are saying things which might hurt your feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Its adorable you think that

Way to prove my point lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    When you reach the point that what you're saying is very deliberately designed to hurt/ inspire pain or capital crimes. Hate preachers radicalising young muslims to kill people is hate speech. Telling someone very sincerely to kill themselves is hate speech. Calling a native american woman pocahontas (when the woman herself liked it) isn't hate speech. It's a very clear cut line.
    So that's your boundary.

Oversimplified example: If I were to say a certain religion is hateful, archaic and a medium for human control and killing - certain members of that religion (a disproportionate amount...) would want me killed for lack of a better word, hate speech.

I haven't done any of the things you've said - yet that type of anti religious rhetoric could well mean them playing the hate speech card on me.

And those preachers aren't stupid, people like Anjem Choudary know exactly what they can and can't say and tread that line carefully, but legally you can't play the hate speech card against them, they'll hide behind freedom of speech. Luckily he fucked up and was arrested, but for a very long time he could say things that any normal person would think would be grounds for silencing.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    It would be actually funny, if he got banned

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Way to prove my point lads.
    Actually, they pretty much massacred your point, the exact opposite of proving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Give Examples
    Okay... how about when he tweeted a graphic about how 81% of white murder victims are killed by black people? Wildly inaccurate and racist.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    So when does freedom of speech become hate speech? Is it a clear cut line? People have different levels of what is acceptable.

The circlejerk is pretty real, the guy is a pathological liar and sociopathic.
    It seems Bennett just basically answered this question in the best way possibe. People claim Trump is a racist, homophobe, a hateful person who is spews toxicity but the funny thing is is that the same people making these claims are the actual hateful and racist ones.

When they are challenged to provide proof they either block you, insult you, or provide a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Actually, they pretty much massacred your point, the exact opposite of proving it.
    One guy went off the deep end talking about things I never actually said? Ye sure showed me.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    So when does freedom of speech become hate speech? Is it a clear cut line? People have different levels of what is acceptable.

The circlejerk is pretty real, the guy is a pathological liar and sociopathic.

Hate speech isn’t so much about hating someone, as it is taking a feeling and wanting to act upon it.

I hate people from group A isn’t hate speech. Let’s go beat up people from group A because I hate them is hate speech. It’s pretty cut and dry really.

Or another way of looking at it, from a hate crime perspective is this. You’re in a bar, guy bumps you and you spill your drink, you turn around and punch the guy and after fight is over you find out guy is gay. Not a hate crime. But if when you turn around you call him names and then punch him, or while punching him, hate crime.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could, but its the president of US, that's not a good idea.

Deleted
    Yes but why? Trump is the most powerful president of the US we currently have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    well milo did take it a bit further calling her illiterate

the only race related thing he said is that it was a shame her character was nothing but a stereotype
    I hope you're not telling us that ''illiterate'' is crossing the line. The fact that people are so butthurt because she was a black woman was more racist than Milo telling that she sucked at the role. If he said that because she was a black woman, yes that is racist, but you can never prove it so people have to move along. People are more racist/sexist by telling that the guy was racist/sexist by telling she sucked at her job, because you can subjectively tell she was. If you are making it about race/sex, that's when people start getting butthurt about it. And the left loves making everything about race/sex.

Oh and btw, she was ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well back when he was being a hateful shit toward Rosie O Donnel would have been a good reason to ban him (and her too, cause she was egging him on).

Too late now

Subjective, no one likes Britain first but the particular video he retweeted was really mild and not even factually incorrect for the most part.

Also frankly, they can do what they like - but any semi-sensible person already knows Twitter doesn't exactly like right wing people/ views - if they did that their traffic/ profit would skyfall. Not to mention the implications of how anti-free speech they would be for doing so.
    Free speech has no bearing in the matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    They Could, but would lose 50% of their traffic.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but this whole he's wrong/ racist/ offensive circlejerk is so old now. Also, you either believe in freedom of speech or you don't.
    Not. A. Fucking. Free. Speech. Issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gamon500 View Post
    Okay... how about when he tweeted a graphic about how 81% of white murder victims are killed by black people? Wildly inaccurate and racist.
    He rewteeted a graphic and took it down when he realized it was wrong. Thats not racist no matter how much you want it to be.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They could, but it'd be a bad decision.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Not. A. Fucking. Free. Speech. Issue.
    I'd put him on ignore. He doesn't understand which is typical, and yet hardly surprising...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    that's the problem. You're not selling a cake to a gay wedding, you're not selling a gay cake to a wedding, you're selling a cake to the wedding of two gay people.

You're using religion as an excuse for exclusion the same way the wealthy use money as an excuse for exclusion.
    Is this a Marx quote?