Page 1 of 2
LastLast

FURY COF Hotfix ANSWERS!

So fury warrior discord has no answers. A certain "theorycrafter" on there is banning people actually looking at the answers. So here's what were are looking at.

Unlike other "theorycrafters" this is public knowledge so I recommend recreating sims using the default fury sim profile. Using a set template base allows people to sim variations from the template to show what are "improvements" or superior dps barring one off scenarios which can not be recreated.
    simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html

BloodBath Old dps was 2,504k 4pc t21 w/cof
    Dropping 4pc set is a 100k dps drop essentially 4% dps drop (this was simmed by swapping 960 tier 21 chest with 960 soul-tempered chest, both haste/mastery)

Swapping cof while keeping 4pc 21 with say a 935 trinket results in roughly a 80k dps loss. (tested using eye of command 935)
    Swapping cof while keeping 4pc 21 with say a 960 trinket results in roughly a 50k dps loss. (tested using eye of command 960)

What does it all boil down to?
    Depending on the size of the 4pc reduction with cof we can expect a 1-4% dps loss using BB spec. The APL for BB will also change. Right now sim's prioritize holding BB for BC while we will be switching to a 2xBB per BC rotation while not using cof. Which will increase damage for non cof builds

Inner Rage Old dps was 2,374k 4pc t21 w/cof
    Swapping cof while keeping 4pc 21 with say a 935 trinket results in roughly a 100k dps loss. (tested using eye of command 935)

TLDR: Assuming t21 4pc is reduced by 50% for COF other trinkets will sim higher at ilvl 960 any less and COF is still BIS by a large margin

Deleted
    According to the rules the simc profile should use a 960 seeping scourgewing. Then just redo the sims.

Deleted
    what about cof + t20 mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by Derilore View Post
    So fury warrior discord has no answers. A certain "theorycrafter" on there is banning people actually looking at the answers.
    Lol, you were banned for repeatedly saying dumb things, arguing when asked not to, and then making new accounts to evade the ban (which, to be fair, most of us were cool with as long as you stopped acting like an idiot and pretended to be someone else). Most recently you were banned for repeatedly making false claims, making up numbers to go along with an unannounced change, and further arguing when asked not to.

Just like you've been repeatedly banned on the Druid and Warlock discord servers.

Grow up, and take your drama elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Lol, you were banned for repeatedly saying dumb things, arguing when asked not to, and then making new accounts to evade the ban (which, to be fair, most of us were cool with as long as you stopped acting like an idiot and pretended to be someone else). Most recently you were banned for repeatedly making false claims, making up numbers to go along with an unannounced change, and further arguing when asked not to.

Grow up, and take your drama elsewhere.
    Not quite. You seem to have a power trip issue when other people present data even going as far to say things such as "Only I will sim the data". Like seriously?

Your sims are mostly inaccurate, as you've stated yourself in your "tier 21" guide you aren't even simming BIS tier 21 pieces. Which is what all fury warriors should be focusing on as progression hits with their guilds. As most guilds give 4pc tier then you wait until the raid group is all geared in tier they need. Which you don't even account for in your sim. Or even disclose in your guide.

Quite frankly I'd call you a poacher. You seem to ban people then present their findings as your own.

Drama... lmao no just dislike wanna be video game "authorities" who can't handle being wrong. Then ban people when they provide evidence showing they are wrong. Then say others are providing inaccurate information?

I guess the question is what is the nerf?

If it's bad would 2p t20 ilevel plus 2p t21 with helm and legs and inner rage build still be good

10+ Year Old Account
    you're a legitimate fucking clown

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

i'm surprised they didn't just remove cof from the game

Dudes logic is all bad, post title is mostly caps and trying for sensationalism. Please go play another class so you can stop embarassing mine.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

This should sate my daily salt requirement.

Just enjoy hitting things

TLDR: Assuming t21 4pc is reduced by 50% for COF other trinkets will sim higher at ilvl 960 any less and COF is still BIS by a large margin
    assuming t21 4pc is reduced by 50%?!!! why not 60 or 20 or 90%? maybe this is why no1 has the ANSWERS!

So fury warrior discord has no answers. A certain "theorycrafter" on there is banning people actually looking at the answers. So here's what were are looking at.

Unlike other "theorycrafters" this is public knowledge so
    Batman foresaw that the red capes are coming, but they don't want you looking at the answers there either, it's all a big conspiracy meng, we'll never know

and the hotfix is gone.. so much drama over nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    More like the drama is what got the hotfix removed.

Derilore, thanks for making me laugh my ass off at your behaviour

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    I can still see the hotfix in the patchnotes, just with an added effect: "When both Convergence of Fates and Juggernaut Battlegear 4-piece are equipped, the value of the 4-piece set bonus will be reduced. Now when both are equipped, after Battle Cry is cast, a buff increases the value of the set bonus from 0 to 100% over the span of 45 seconds."
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Derilore, thanks for making me laugh my ass off at your behaviour

- - - Updated - - -

I can still see the hotfix in the patchnotes, just with an added effect: "When both Convergence of Fates and Juggernaut Battlegear 4-piece are equipped, the value of the 4-piece set bonus will be reduced. Now when both are equipped, after Battle Cry is cast, a buff increases the value of the set bonus from 0 to 100% over the span of 45 seconds."
    Its updated on the US forums, COF changes reversed

I feel like we just dodged a bullet there. But it's clear, they still want to nerf Convergence. I wonder when they will try next time.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads