Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    since wow gold is literally equal to real life money, does that mean that blizzard is FINALLY stopping those 'boost sales' that fucked wow since the introduction of wow token ?
    There have been boost sales for gold for as long as the game has existed.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuno18 View Post
    And BM hunters?! sure the tier buff is nice but still, im weeks away from a 4 piece...
    Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Kill Command now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
    2.0 sec - crap
    1.5 sec - more crap
    2.5 sec - more or less crap

Deleted
    How bout you wait a couple weeks before nerfing my ToS tier set thx

Well, they hit shadow priest's strength in dungeons quite a bit.. Ah well. Affliction changes were needed, though I think that class is immune cause its design is so bad. Their increased single target damage for dotting multiple targets doesn't really make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    There have been boost sales for gold for as long as the game has existed.
    And for real life money.

These devs are fucking braindead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    Isn't that a good place for a buff to be? It brings up an under performing spec, but doesn't change the meta or make people feel forced to switch for the cutting edge? I agree the aura buffs are a bit lazy, but I think that is a good place for a buff to be... or I am I totally off my rocker (which is possible), but just genuinely curious.
    I honestly don't know.

The competitive, numbers-obsessed player in me thinks that Blizzard should be making changes with the knowledge that a lot of players care a lot about how well they perform in a competitive raid environment, even if they are not at the cutting edge. And those that don't care aren't going to care whether they buff Outlaw 4% or not (they were probably already playing Outlaw anyway)...

So, if you have two camps (which I honestly think is a relatively realistic abstraction), one that cares about performing as well as their class can and one that plays the spec they enjoy (or find playable/easy to play), this change doesn't really affect either group. So, I guess the question just becomes does 4% make a raid that has a few Outlaw rogues in it capable of clearing content they were unable to before... I think the answer to that question is also no... Outlaw wasn't the worse spec (in fact it was the best scaling rogue spec to being with)... So, why are Ret Pallys or Feral Druids or DKs not getting buffs for the same reason? To make raids that bring a few better equipped to actually clear content.

I just don't understand how Blizzard makes these decisions. It just seems pointless...

When both Convergence of Fates and Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece / Juggernaut Battlegear 4-piece are equipped, the value of the 4-piece set bonus will be reduced.
    Äh .... what? thats a cheap trick...

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Yeah, of course lets nerf T20 instead of buffing T21. Crying in Arms
    Tath's perfect, but they should have nerfed it in Tos, when the spec was waaaaaaaaaaay overtuned, with set bonuses waaaaaaaaay overtuned, with numbers waaaaaaaaaay overtuned, with a 4th gold trait waaaaaaaay overtuned and 10 times more powerfull than every other 4th in the whole game, and of course, the legendary helmet who was designed to be a hidden 6p bonuse to the T20.

Now, Blizzard is officialy signing the dead of the Legion arms spec, the worst designed ever (with the excessive buffs in 7.2.5, the T20 bonuses, the 4th golden, the legendary, the spec took a 100% up in a turnmoil, because the dev' are clueless about how to work correctly).

Finally i get a nerf for my Balance druid becuz t21 was the useless set ever seen. T20 was way better than t21. Also shadow priest i tolled becuz Balance killed now get nerf i was useless as Sh on m+ now not just aoe killed also m+ 4ever. Gg blizz on ruining players life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    And for real life money.
    Yeah, but the former have always been allowed, the latter not.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

18 dh full run inc

Actual BM Buffs where?

Isn't that a good place for a buff to be? It brings up an under performing spec, but doesn't change the meta or make people feel forced to switch for the cutting edge? I agree the aura buffs are a bit lazy, but I think that is a good place for a buff to be... or I am I totally off my rocker (which is possible), but just genuinely curious.
    I honestly don't know.

The competitive, numbers-obsessed player in me thinks that Blizzard should be making changes with the knowledge that a lot of players care a lot about how well they perform in a competitive raid environment, even if they are not at the cutting edge. And those that don't care aren't going to care whether they buff Outlaw 4% or not (they were probably already playing Outlaw anyway)...

So, if you have two camps (which I honestly think is a relatively realistic abstraction), one that cares about performing as well as their class can and one that plays the spec they enjoy (or find playable/easy to play), this change doesn't really affect either group. So, I guess the question just becomes does 4% make a raid that has a few Outlaw rogues in it capable of clearing content they were unable to before... I think the answer to that question is also no... Outlaw wasn't the worse spec (in fact it was the best scaling rogue spec to being with)... So, why are Ret Pallys or Feral Druids or DKs not getting buffs for the same reason? To make raids that bring a few better equipped to actually clear content.

I just don't understand how Blizzard makes these decisions. It just seems pointless...

I honestly don't know.

I honestly don't know.

so glad I quit this game, all they ever do is fuck it up more and more and more and they can't even fix the bugs right in the game.

I honestly don't know.

I left a scathing post on the official forum. Feel free to parrot it, or come up with something similar. Maybe it will be heard if we have enough people calling out these people for their idiocy.

always love them mage chages