Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well that was a very predictable end.

That male gnome icon just looks wrong without the goggles on the forehead.

Deleted
    Using the Artifact to Kill Argus, beside the fact that we are already doing that..., consuming the artifact is really a terrible idea.

Using our Artifact to "destroy" the weapon of a TITAN, is indeed way better, soaking the pool is lame af, but using all the power within our artifact to cockblock the sword of Sargeras is way better, we can even have to right Legion>BFA passage

1. We drain all the power from the artifact
    2. Use the power to destroy the sword/heal the wound of Azeroth/soak the "poison" --- hence we counter a Titan power and heal a Titan way better.
    3. We can "downgrade" our artifact to Epic quality after the 7.3.5 so we can shift do BfA
    4. At some point after 7.3.5 we give back the artifact***

*** Ofc to be precise, every artifact MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT SIDE QUEST

1. Windrunner Bow -> Alleria or Sylvanas (depends on the faction)
    2. Ashbringer -> tuck into Tirion tomb beneath Light Hope Chapel
    3. Knaifu -> Kept in the Netherlight or "lost"

etc etc

----

Also regarding all the "ALLY GTFO FROM SURAMAR!11" ok fine but you HORDE GET THE FUCK OUT MY VINDICAAR, NOW, no more NLC for you.

Some things just shouldn't be changed....

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    So what about the 50+ times I'm going to kill Argus in between now and then?

There's a cinematic that takes my weapon away, and upon returning to Dalaran... it's magically equipped again? Until BFA?

I'm of the mindset that there's NO way they could have done this well. But this idea has a pretty big hole in it.
    What if I never do the Antorus raid? Do I keep my artifact forever? Doing it during the next expansion lead in was the only way to plausibly do it in a way that makes sense since everybody has to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    What if I never do the Antorus raid? Do I keep my artifact forever? Doing it during the next expansion lead in was the only way to plausibly do it in a way that makes sense since everybody has to participate.
    Yeah, that's my point.

Sending it off into Sargy's sword during the pre-expac event is the only way. Story-wise, however, I agree it would have made PLENTY of sense for us to have to use our incredibly powerful artifact weapons to subdue an otherwise undefeatable enemy Titan. I could digest that in my mind, and reason that it makes sense.

But this sword thing? Meh. It is what it is.

I'm not against the idea of sacrificing our weapons to destroy the sword.

However, I feel like there should be a quest for each artifact. They have their own story and what would make this lame is just throwing them away without any acknowledgement of where or who they came from.

Especially the talking weapons, I feel like there's going to be some protest there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree the way we are getting rid of the weapons is majorly dumb. Instead of making a proper quest - similar to how we got the weapon - we now get a simple "raise it and do this" ... ok, but what about the weapons that are made to corrupt (shadow priests), or plain made to absorb these things in the first place (quite a few of them are made that way). So in this one case I´d say it is lazy work from developers side.

At the very least they should have something that just said "the war is over you don´t have need of the weapon any more, so set it aside for now".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    I'm not against the idea of sacrificing our weapons to destroy the sword.

However, I feel like there should be a quest for each artifact. They have their own story and what would make this lame is just throwing them away without any acknowledgement of where or who they came from.

Especially the talking weapons, I feel like there's going to be some protest there.
    Yes, can you imagine what the shadow priest weapon would be like ... "ok, so I have been able to switch to another person to mess up their fates. But now I´m just being destroyed this way?".
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yubelluna View Post
    I get that the alliance helped the nightborne but they are now part of the horde (or at lest will be) so they shouldnt be allowed in their city
    Except BfA hasn't happened yet...

Deleted
    Those new character creation screen icons are dreadful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Those new character creation screen icons are dreadful.
    And it sucks that you will have to see them so often too right? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yubelluna View Post
    I get that the alliance helped the nightborne but they are now part of the horde (or at lest will be) so they shouldnt be allowed in their city
    You really want to versions of night elves?

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That "proper send off" feels really weak.

noooo dont change the icons!!!

Knaifu and healing the wound?
    Is that a joke? Eh, Blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    These weapons deserve a better send off then this.

Weapons like the Ashbringer and Doomhammer are symbols of lore. Other weapons are actual characters that deserve more depth given.

This isn't a 'proper send off', thats a flat out lie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice, they should use older instance more often for such things. If it makes sense to do it of course. : )

yeah fuck the game up some more, total fucking garbage hope they don't fuck up classic

10+ Year Old Account
    People keep crying about the Artifact weapons but forgetting one thing... "The king of diamonds has been made a pawn..."
    Maybe it has something to do with that...?

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, my last comment didn't go through, I said that people are crying about the Artifact weapon and forgetting this "The king of diamonds has been made a pawn..."
    Maybe it has something to do with that....?

Maybe I missed it, but how are the appearances of the weapons we've unlocked being handled? Do I have to unlock them on each character or each class? Will I have to do the Mage Tower per character?
    Last edited by Thomasdwell; 2017-12-05 at 05:46 AM. Reason: grammer