Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I mean, ToS also looked decent after the first week. Give it a while to see how it looks on mythic.
    First raid is fairly easy, people cry endlessly. Next raid is deemed too difficult, people cry endlessly. Another raid is relatively difficult, people cry endlessly. Following raid is hard and presents a real challenge, people cry endlessly. See a pattern here, or are the tears blurring your vision?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I think bliz should stop putting anything fun in the game .. the players seem to like ruining the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Wrong. When 4 different trinkets are up at the same time (Aman'thul is a wild card) everyone that have pantheon trinket in the raid equiped, will get the secondary proc
    Just FYI, based on PTR testing, more informed people than you disagree with your guess. Who knows, maybe you are a Blizzard dev and you know that it won't work like it did on PTR. No point arguing though, in a week or two we'll know for sure.

Did 3 Argus kills this week: First run with 13 people: 0 trinkets. Guild Run with ~ 20, 3 trinkets. Pug run with 15 people: 0 trinkets.

There has to be some BLP for this trinket. Just statistics will tell you that some people will get screwed out of this trinket for the entire raid tier if not.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I like competing with my guildies, this level of RNG makes that pointless
    I like competing in sports, doesn't mean i go play in the highest leagues. Compete with people that are in a comparable state to you.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I like competing in sports, doesn't mean i go play in the highest leagues. Compete with people that are in a comparable state to you.
    He's not trying to compete against Method, which would be the closest example to yours, he's competing with people within his own guild, people who have similar goals and skills to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaigar View Post
    Did 3 Argus kills this week: First run with 13 people: 0 trinkets. Guild Run with ~ 20, 3 trinkets. Pug run with 15 people: 0 trinkets.

There has to be some BLP for this trinket. Just statistics will tell you that some people will get screwed out of this trinket for the entire raid tier if not.
    That'll be me, my PL luck is nil. We got three out of 23 on our first kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    First raid is fairly easy, people cry endlessly. Next raid is deemed too difficult, people cry endlessly. Another raid is relatively difficult, people cry endlessly. Following raid is hard and presents a real challenge, people cry endlessly. See a pattern here, or are the tears blurring your vision?
    Do not group up all comments into one stream of "endless crying", and spend slightly more effort to objective see it with your own experience in the zone, and you may not draw the same conclusion.

1) The "degree" of "endless crying" varies, be it too hard or too easy.
    2) A big part of those "endless crying" are very legit, and are actually useful feedback. Maybe the developers actually find a portion of those "endless crying" useful, maybe they could tell, unlike you?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Do not group up all comments into one stream of "endless crying", and spend slightly more effort to objective see it with your own experience in the zone, and you may not draw the same conclusion.

1) The "degree" of "endless crying" varies, be it too hard or too easy.
    2) A big part of those "endless crying" are very legit, and are actually useful feedback. Maybe the developers actually find a portion of those "endless crying" useful, maybe they could tell, unlike you?
    Or you, along with a large portion of the playerbase, have this idea that your endless tears amount to something substantial. You cry if a raid is too easy, you cry if it's too hard, the world keeps turning. The degree really doesn't matter. Check the last 5 pages on this very forum section. How many crybaby bitch threads are there? Exactly
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Or you, along with a large portion of the playerbase, have this idea that your endless tears amount to something substantial. You cry if a raid is too easy, you cry if it's too hard, the world keeps turning. The degree really doesn't matter. Check the last 5 pages on this very forum section. How many crybaby bitch threads are there? Exactly
    This is getting out of hand fast LOL
    I simply say when I see other "crying endlessly" (your term) and I can filter out the constructive one from non constructive one.
    And I guess to you my crime would be to agree with those that I find to be constructive, like EN being a bit easy. And I also go forth to understand why it was a bit easy, due to the timing of those artifact farming. Maybe with that Blizz could have a better timing on player power level growth, how is this not constructive feedback?

I don't know about checking out more crybaby bitch, I am already taking to one.
    Last edited by gobio; 2017-12-05 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    With these RNG trinkets no one is going to be in a comparable state. Someone will always be luckier than the rest, just that this time the amount of extra dps for being lucky will be much much bigger

Some people will chain-link procs crushing the others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaigar View Post

You can farm Argus for the trinket??

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    You can farm Argus for the trinket??
    He means either on different characters with different groups. Or was just stating that he ran with 3 different groups and only saw a certain amount of trinkets drop for said groups. You can't run it over and over the same week hoping it will drop for you, no. You only get one chance at that.

Question: Is the "raid proc" always full duration set timer? or do you only get it until your own proc wears off?

Question 2: How close to a 1:1 proc ratio between personal procs and "raid proc" do we get if 20ppl have a trinket equipped?
    Question3: Wich one has the highest personal proc rate?
    Question4: Is it ever worth using the trinket of your spec over the legendary if given the choice? Or does the raid lose dps due to having one less "wildcard" to contribute to the raidproc?
    Question5: Does the trinket sims that excists out there count on the dps-trinket being the only one in the raid with 19 legendaries to accompany it ? Or how is it calculated since for mages norgannon sims higher than the legendary at 1000ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Question: Is the "raid proc" always full duration set timer? or do you only get it until your own proc wears off?

Question 2: How close to a 1:1 proc ratio between personal procs and "raid proc" do we get if 20ppl have a trinket equipped?
    Question3: Wich one has the highest personal proc rate?
    Question4: Is it ever worth using the trinket of your spec over the legendary if given the choice? Or does the raid lose dps due to having one less "wildcard" to contribute to the raidproc?
    Question5: Does the trinket sims that excists out there count on the dps-trinket being the only one in the raid with 19 legendaries to accompany it ? Or how is it calculated since for mages norgannon sims higher than the legendary at 1000ilvl.
    You have lots of answers in this Wowhead page :

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277048/e...theon-trinkets

Looks like you can get up to 30% uptime, depending on the number of trinkets in your raid and their diversity.

This system is, basically, RNG (loot) on top of RNG (personal proc) on top of triple RNG (3 other people proc'ing at the same time) on top of triple RNG (those 3 people should not have the same trinket as you). How on earth do they even hope balancing bosses around that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    It's... rng. A 15 man group can see 5 trinkets drop. They are able to be bonus rolled. Odds are, it wont take 21 weeks for most people.
    Fake, you can't bonus roll it.

A lot of people seem confused about how the "raid" proc works for your character personally.

It's simple, your proc has to be up to also benefit from the raid proc. This prevents the raid proc from having absurd uptimes the more trinkets you have in the raid. When your own personal trinket procs, then you need 3 other different trinkets (or the leg wild card filling in) to also be up personally for those players in the raid to receive the raid proc for yourself.
    Last edited by Kluian05; 2017-12-05 at 04:19 PM.

So can everyone wear the legendary trinket and it will proc every time 4 trinkets proc lol?

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    So can everyone wear the legendary trinket and it will proc every time 4 trinkets proc lol?
    No you only receive the raid proc when your own personal trinket procs, along with the 3 others being up in the raid. This keeps the uptime at a max ~30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    No you only receive the raid proc when your own personal trinket procs, along with the 3 others being up in the raid. This keeps the uptime at a max ~30%.
    I meant as in instead of trying to waiting for 4 different proc, everyone can equip the legendary one and every time 4 of them are up at the same time it will buff them since legendary counts as a "joker card" for the buffs

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I meant as in instead of trying to waiting for 4 different proc, everyone can equip the legendary one and every time 4 of them are up at the same time it will buff them since legendary counts as a "joker card" for the buffs
    Well yes, the more legendary trinkets in the raid being used the better, as they count as wild cards. So the uptime on the raid buff for you personally will be higher than with the raid using regular trinkets and an uneven distribution. For example, if your regular trinket procs and the raid also has 3 legendary trinkets active, you will receive the raid trinket buff.