Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't think banning anyone from talking just because you don't like what they have to say is very productive, even if you are able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Taking away your platform that someone else created is not anti-free speech no matter how much you say it is. They're not stopping you some speaking in general, they're stopping you from speaking specifically on their platform. It's kind of silly to say not letting someone say whatever bullshit they want in your home is anti-free speech.
    It's literally true though. Once again, to use happiness as an example. If the thing that brings you happiness is stabbing me to death, then I am going to try and take away your happiness as best I can. I am against your happiness. I am anti-your happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    I have read a LOT of his tweets and have not seen anything resembling that. If you are going to make a claim at least do your homework and show your work. It's not that hard.
    Then you probably worship the man and nothing I link would matter.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    what he says shouldn't be protected by free speech, seeing as most of it is either inflammatory or flat out wrong.
    so its not free if its wrong and you dont like it?

Deleted
    So when does freedom of speech become hate speech? Is it a clear cut line? People have different levels of what is acceptable.

The circlejerk is pretty real, the guy is a pathological liar and sociopathic.
    Free speech includes hatespeech for obvious reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Expect refusing to bake cakes to Gay couples, that is.
    Yeah, down with those states that say that you should serve EVERYONE regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation or whatever. Are you fucking kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Damn that's good. Well played
    Not really.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is..... have you used Twitter before?
    They are a private company. It isn't a free speech issue.

im not a big fan of american politics but i did look into his tweets and im curious to why is he called a racist?! why so many here call him a racist? or did the meaning of the word change in the US? honest question
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Twitter has no "law and order", its rules are enforced to push the extreme leftist agenda.

Only reason they don't suspend Trumps account is because they know the backlash they would suffer not just from the public, but from the guy himself as he takes everything as a personal insult and then carries on about it for years after everyone else has moved on. Suspending his account would be like personally identifying themselves as enemies of the state.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2017-12-05 at 11:35 AM.

Three replies and not one of them right or clever
    The first one is right because Colorado, the bakery that is mostly known to deny a gay couple a cake, has anti-discrimination laws that says you cannot discriminate against gays and have to serve them. So that one is right.

And my 2nd post has to do with the first post. Still right.

And Twitter is a private company, not a government, so it isn't a free speech issue.

So you made 1 fucking retarded ass post, and was wrong on it. Just like every other fucking post you make. Come back when you want to try again.

Deleted
    It would be a stupid move as Mr Trump causes a lot of free traffic on Twitter. No company in his right mind would shoot themselves in the foot unless public opinion forces their hand by criminal activity on the person they want banned.

A bigot because..... why? You are not the only person we challenged who couldn't come up with anything
    You just asked a question...of which the answer is already clearly elaborated within what you quoted.

So at this point, I am just assuming that, you, like all the other alt-righters, are just selectively choosing not to see the truth that damages their "arguments". Double inverted commas attached because their "arguments" aren't hinged on reality.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

lol someone's salty - if you actually read all my posts properly you would see I'm not wrong, but I suppose it's hard to do that when one lacks the mental capacity to properly read
    Says the guy that is LITERALLY FUCKING WRONG. Twitter can ban his ass any time they want to, and this isn't a fucking free speech issue. Twitter is a private company, not a government or part of the government. The 1st amendment doesn't apply here. I have read your posts properly, which is why you are wrong. STILL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Subjective, no one likes Britain first but the particular video he retweeted was really mild and not even factually incorrect for the most part.
    It was completely incorrect, the guy was neither muslim or an immigrant.

I need some clarification. Is there any direct quote out there that actually is racist. Like saying all mexicans are rapists. Because saying some mexicans are rapists is true. Its like saying some French people smell. Because they do. Not all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    It was completely incorrect, the guy was neither muslim or an immigrant.
    Don't worry, he is a Trump supporter, so he will do anything he can to make excuses for Orange Fuhrer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    I need some clarification. Is there any direct quote out there that actually is racist. Like saying all mexicans are rapists. Because saying some mexicans are rapists is true. Its like saying some French people smell. Because they do. Not all though.
    Implicitly endorsing Nazis/white supremacists isn't enough?

Going on a rage bender every time an immigrant shoots a guy but saying very little, if anything, every time a white American does a mass shooting doesn't count?

Calling a senator "Pocahontas" in the actual presence of the people who consider that a racial slur, to their faces?

Deleted
    Don't ban daddy. His twitter is too good for this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Implicitly endorsing Nazis/white supremacists isn't enough?

Going on a rage bender every time an immigrant shoots a guy but saying very little, if anything, every time a white American does a mass shooting doesn't count?

Calling a senator "Pocahontas" in the actual presence of the people who consider that a racial slur, to their faces?
    Calling her Pocohauntus is not a racial slur, and those Navajo code talkers we're not offended. He did nit endorse white supremists and Nazis and yes he did speak out against it. You just parrot lib talking points and choose to interpret it in a way that fits your agenda. He has spoken out over murders. But let's admit it, a illegal alien murdering people is bigger news. You are clearly a partisan hack.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

what he says shouldn't be protected by free speech, seeing as most of it is either inflammatory or flat out wrong.
    Freedom of speech does protect inflammatory language or incorrect statements, too, and you don't lose your rights until you are before a court and have sworn to tell nothing but the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Spreading racism and hatred with his retweets, for one.
    Is this racism or ''racism'' like when people complained that he called out ILLEGAL immigrants as criminals, which isn't racist at all?