Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    What of what I said is not clear?

There were two achievements, 20 points. Now there is one achievement, 10 points. The change took away 10 points.

If I knew that they would merge the achievements, I would have done only one. The change took away the time I spent getting the points that were annihilated which I could have spent getting the points that would have stayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Is my point really that unclear?

I repeat, what achievements are they going to remove next? What if what I am working on now is on that list? What (TF) is safe?
    So you would be completely fine with it if they made the new achievement give 20 points?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    So... you're bitching about there being less achieve points overall, even tho relatively speaking you don't lose any since the overall amount will be reduced with the change as well, effectively not changing a goddamn thing?

Hahahahahaha.
    Don't worry hun, the achievements you're working on in Legion won't be legacy atleast another 4 years.
    Stop bitching.
    No, I am not bitching about there being less achievement points overall. I explained what I am bitching about in my posts, but evidently all you are good for is saying "lololol you are bitching hahaha" without turning your brain. Your loss.

The points going away "fairly" for everyone doesn't matter.
    The points don't matter. So this isn't a problem for anybody but OCD people.

Nothing of relevance is being taken away from you, just a bunch of points that never served any actual purpose to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    So you would be completely fine with it if they made the new achievement give 20 points?
    No. What matters is that both achievements stay. They could have been downgraded to 5 points each, although I am not sure what that would accomplish, but that would have been much better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who actually rides those fucking proto drakes these days?
    me

and would ride the others who get removed as well

Deleted
    No, I am not bitching about there being less achievement points overall. I explained what I am bitching about in my posts, but evidently all you are good for is saying "lololol you are bitching hahaha" without turning your brain. Your loss.
    "There were two achievements, 20 points. Now there is one achievement, 10 points. The change took away 10 points."

No not bitching about less achievement points overall.

Also who cares about your lost time? It was either 9 years ago and considered a great feat or 1-4 when u looked up a youtube guide how to solo them, being done in 30-60 minutes.
    What a grave fucking loss, spare me.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

Nothing of relevance is being taken away from you, just a bunch of points that never served any actual purpose to begin with.
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom regarding what I and other players should value in the game. If they keep doing such changes and achievements / collections will turn into what collections are now in HS (nobody is really pursuing a full collection due to them undermining the effort heavily all the time plus making it very difficult to obtain), we will likely see how stupid it is to ruin the staple of the game with our own eyes. (Not saying they will do it, I think that's just them being randomly stupid - they frequently are, but if they will, well...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    me

and would ride the others who get removed as well
    Are the mounts being removed?

If so, why?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh noez, I have 28650 points instead of 29650 points!

This is a grave disturbance and must be treated as such!

No. What matters is that both achievements stay. They could have been downgraded to 5 points each, although I am not sure what that would accomplish, but that would have been much better.
    They do. And like all legacy achievements ever, they now give 0 points. They don't stay as normal achievements because they can no longer be obtained.

Frankly, you're entire argument is just "muh pointses!" If you haven't noticed, we don't give a shit about your stupid points. They never meant anything anyway.

"There were two achievements, 20 points. Now there is one achievement, 10 points. The change took away 10 points."

No not bitching about less achievement points overall.

Also who cares about your lost time? It was either 9 years ago and considered a great feat or 1-4 when u looked up a youtube guide how to solo them, being done in 30-60 minutes.
    What a grave fucking loss, spare me.
    No, not bitching about less achievement points overall. Read before and after.

Are the mounts being removed?

If so, why?
    Nope. In fact, you now get both for doing the Meta.

They do. And like all legacy achievements ever, they now give 0 points. They don't stay as normal achievements because they can no longer be obtained.

Frankly, you're entire argument is just "muh pointses!" If you haven't noticed, we don't give a shit about your stupid points. They never meant anything anyway.
    No, frankly, my argument isn't that. I said what it is.

And, frankly, I don't care about a lot of things regarding you either. Thankfully, my point isn't that other people should care about me personally.

Deleted
    Nope. In fact, you now get both for doing the Meta.
    Yeah I grasped that concept, but seeing as he claimed they were being removed with the implementation of said meta I was scratching my head as to how that'd make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

No, not bitching about less achievement points overall. Read before and after.
    You're bitching about less achievement points and the 'precious' time u wasted on doing them twice instead of once.

Boohoo. No one cares. Not gnna bother wasting my time reading it again.

You're bitching about less achievement points and the 'precious' time u wasted on doing them twice instead of once.

Boohoo. No one cares. Not gnna bother wasting my time reading it again.
    What's most hilarious is that you continue to be bitching about a strawman because you are too lazy to read.

Deleted
    What's most hilarious is that you continue to be bitching about a strawman because you are too lazy to read.
    The actual hilarity of it all is that you are adamant to get some BS point across, multiple people confirm you're full of shit and still you engage in petty attempts to get your right with people on a forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, the black proto is pretty nice
    wish he could come back as achievement of doing the ulduar timewalking
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-05 at 12:46 PM.

The actual hilarity of it all is that you are adamant to get some BS point across, multiple people confirm you're full of shit and still you engage in petty attempts to get your right with people on a forum.
    Man, when I am posting in this thread I kind of expect some stupid replies. Some of the posters going absolutely bananas and jumping around yelling "you suck" is a fact of life as well. That's fine to an extent. I am still posting because I want to say a thing or two and I hope for some replies that actually make sense and some discussion.

On this I suggest we wrap it up. You may do your final post because I know that you are just dying to have the last word, so go ahead, I promise I won't reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, on the PTR, Scarab Lords currently automatically have it added to their mount journal. I don't care about that fact, even though they didn't work for it, but I'd be heavily annoyed if it was exclusive to Scarab Lords altogether.
    Err... how did they not work for it ? oO

I'm also keeping hope that those that did complete the quest but didn't bang the gong will get it added (the Veteran of the Shifting Sands FoS)...
    My Scepter is gathering dust on my bank

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wish he could come back a achievement of doing the ulduar timewalking
    That's a good idea, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Err... how did they not work for it ? oO

I'm also keeping hope that those that did complete the quest but didn't bang the gong will get it added (the Veteran of the Shifting Sands FoS)...
    My Scepter is gathering dust on my bank
    They earned their mount and title years ago. That does not entitle them to a whole new model developed over 10 years later, which would be far better used to give current players an opportunity to earn it. They have their mount and title, this new one doesn't trample over it and they have no claim to lay on it.

People who got a gladiator mount in TBC don't also get new gladiator mounts added.

Do you also suggest we remove the Marksmanship Mage Tower skin from all hunters that do/did not own Rhok'delar? The Corrupted Ashbringer hidden artifact skin from all paladins that did not get the one from original Naxxramas?
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2017-12-05 at 12:51 PM.