Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pantheon Trinket & Boon Drop Mechanics

So from my understanding the pantheon trinkets are a once a week chance on personal loot, you cannot bonus roll them. You can either get it from normal / heroic / mythic, but you only get 1 "roll". They always start at 940 regardless of the difficulty it dropped in. So killing Argus twice doesn't help you. And the Boon is on the same roll as the trinket.

You kill argus:
    System check: Do you get trinket loot: yes/no
    System check: Do you have trinket? yes = you get boon no = you get trinket

Any know if the above is correct? I have no blue post to back any of it up, but from what I've seen and gathered this seems to be the general consensus.

*Updated*
    Legendary and Epic are separate personal push rolls. You can get both at the same time. Not confirmed if you can coin them.
    Blessing of the Pantheon appears to be a 100% drop now, whether or not you have a pantheon trinket to upgrade.
    Last edited by Poshadin; 2017-12-05 at 08:07 PM.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

They can be bonus rolled. You can get both trinkets from one kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be terrible if it worked like that.. With the current estimated droprate of the trinkets at 10%, you'd be looking at 120 weeks to get it fully upgraded.. Easily double that if you're unlucky. Yeah, no, that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    You positive? They seem like they're on the same loot as mounts xmog items (maiden hammer) and legendaries, as in you get it or don't before you loot the actual boss. And I don't think you've ever been able to bonus roll special loot like that

There has been screen shots confirming both. And they have said the upgrade token is not dropping last week. We will likely see them this week.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277137/a...-personal-loot

Says the legendary and epic are seperate push drops but nothing about bonus rolling

Speculation has been that the Boons will not drop unless you have a trinket already; has this been disconfirmed/disproven? It will be a crapshow if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    You positive? They seem like they're on the same loot as mounts and legendaries, as in you get it or don't before you loot the actual boss. And I don't think you've ever been able to
    You can get both trinkets (epic and legendary) in one kill, but the trinkets cannot be bonus rolled.
    Nobody knows yet how the upgrade boon and the trinket drops work. Perhaps you only can get a boon when you have a trinket, perhaps the game remembers when you would have gotten a boon but don't have a trinket yet and the next trinket drectly drops with a higher itemlevel, or perhaps the boon drops also when you don't have the trinket yet.
    Perhaps the trinket has a built in BLP that makes it drop within 4 kills.
    No one actually knows, Blizzard did not say how it really works (they only said it will be a "special" way to get them). So it will take a few weeks until we can actually know.

You get the trinket from a quest after you kill the last boss its a 100% thing.

You also get the upgrade without a trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Lolwat?
    Proof?

You also get the upgrade without a trinket.

The trinket is not from a quest I've killed agrus 3 times on normal and 1 time on heroic week 1 and there's no such thing. It's an RNG personal loot push. Just not sure about the boon, clearing normal antorus now with a PUG will post if I get a boon

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Lolwat?
    Proof?
    You talk to the draenai on the ship after you kill it... I didn't screen cap it... if they still have that page that shows you the loot you received that could show I get os upgrade item before the trinket.

You talk to the draenai on the ship after you kill it... I didn't screen cap it... if they still have that page that shows you the loot you received that could show I get os upgrade item before the trinket.
    Don't smoke whatever this guy is smoking kids.

You get the legendary ring that boosts the T2 crucible skills from the quest. You also did not get a Pantheon's blessing yet, as no one did in the last id.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    The trinkets are separate personal drops. You can get both but they can't be bonus rolled

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You get the legendary ring that boosts the T2 crucible skills from the quest. You also did not get a Pantheon's blessing yet, as no one did in the last id.
    Yes... they did...

This is a really weird thing to argue...

Yes... they did...

This is a really weird thing to argue...
    You're right, it's really silly. I am sure the world would like to see proof that you did get the item no one else did get yet, sure you can link the screenshot or show it in the guild's loot list?

You're right, it's really silly. I am sure the world would like to see proof that you did get the item no one else did get yet, sure you can link the screenshot or show it in the guild's loot list?
    Isnt showing in the guild loot history but neither are the trinkets...

I am really not trying to mess with people here did others really not get it?

Are you including the legendary version in that?

Because that certainly has dropped.
    But there is no quest item for the blessing, the only quests related to Argus are the one for the legendary ring as pointed out, which also rewards AP, and the heroic Argus drop for the bird mount.

Ehm, no?
    You get a ring and a silly bird but the trinkets drop at random.