Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Void Elf models are the new hot craze - It's a hit :)

Love em, they're amazing, look at the models. They are better than blood elves too imo, the whole dark vibe/look is so hot, and they are the second race to have good looking males. Finally the alliance has a race with nice looking males - and I love the dark and brooding look. So edgy.. NICE..

Full character creation video here.

Some images:
    SEXY !!!

Look at that dark brooding look and those really cool hairstyles:

Look at that ripped body

Look at that facial hair !!

and many more:

Finally a manly looking elf race I don't have to play a DH to get

Totally dark and very brooding

Look at that cute and beautiful face:

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They look good. But what sold me was their voice lines. Blizz is embracing the sheer absurdity of this and I love it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    They most definitely look more masculine with unkept hair and actual beards. Void works wonders I guess.

One thing tho: males need their accent rped up, because for now females are well spoken english ladies and males do the american thing with their vocal cords.
    Last edited by mmocbf7d4bd671; 2017-12-05 at 10:14 PM.

So edgy...wait no, that's the demon hunters. Totally different emo elf.

Joke aside, they look pretty nice. I've got a feeling I'll have a hard time finding nice transmogs on them though. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They look good. But what sold me was their voice lines. Blizz is embracing the sheer absurdity of this and I love it.
    Oh yeah.. they have very sexy voices too.. and omg .. the males DO NOT SOUND CAMP ! What a relief. Nighborne also ound good, but I'll be honest, I'm quite disappointed with the nightborne models, gosh, but I'm so happy about void elves, I really can't be bothered to care about night elves or nightborne anymore. Or at least not that much anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    So edgy...wait no, that's the demon hunters. Totally different emo elf.

Joke aside, they look pretty nice. I've got a feeling I'll have a hard time finding nice transmogs on them though. :P
    Yeah, they are ripped, even more so than demon hunters, but where to find the clothes to show that off without looking slutty is going to be tough and gear to match the vibe too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Oh yeah.. they have very sexy voices too.. and omg .. the males DO NOT SOUND CAMP ! What a relief. Nighborne also ound good, but I'll be honest, I'm quite disappointed with the nightborne models, gosh, but I'm so happy about void elves, I really can't be bothered to care about night elves or nightborne anymore. Or at least not that much anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they are ripped, even more so than demon hunters, but where to find the clothes to show that off without looking slutty is going to be tough and gear to match the vibe too.
    Let's not forget the wannabe-villain tsunderes that are the females.

They are fine, emo Blood Elves is all they are...I will make a VE Warlock for sure. However, I'm much more excited over Nightborne...100% better model than Night Elf, sexy voice, and over the top VO flirts that are leagues more fun than the VE's, lol. Oh, and ultimate purple cat mount without fluff on it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    They are fine, emo Blood Elves is all they are...I will make a VE Warlock for sure. However, I'm much more excited over Nightborne...100% better model than Night Elf, sexy voice, and over the top VO flirts that are leagues more fun than the VE's, lol. Oh, and ultimate purple cat mount without fluff on it!
    Emo? They're not emo. They just dress that way.... and talk that way.... and act that way.

dem moustaches doh

So basically Alliance get’s re-skinned Blood Elves and Horde gets re-skinned Night Elves

Anyhow, these do look great.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

The one thing that irks me about this, I'll have to spend money to transfer my horde blood elf shadow priest to an alliance void elf priest. Certain classes should get free transfers for a small period of the expansion so it doesn't feel like im getting cheated. I will pay if I have to but please Blizzard, do the right thing I must have this race.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate those fucked up blood elf lips.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, but I'm still sad that highborne isn't an option.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I'm definitely going to be rolling a couple VE.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Yeah, thank you. They look just like Blood Elves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly... Velves will probably be my go-to Alliance race for the forseeable future. I might wanna do a LFDranadin in a future expansion, but a Velf Rogue seems like -such- a great choice thanks to the void rift.

Set up the rift, hit stealth, start fighting some Hordie, when shit goes south Vanish and teleport 100 yards away!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I'll definitely make one. In face I plan to make one of all the Alliance allied races...though priority is going to the void elf over lightforged for pre BFA leveling in case I run out of steam and don't finish both.

The only question is, what class... I could go for a sub rogue, they have some shadowy abilities. Shadow priest is of course the most voidy class but I don't know how well I'll get into the priest class. Maybe frost mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This shit is like 10 layers of irony deep.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Looks good, but I'm still sad that highborne isn't an option.
    Highborne IS an option! It's called a Night Elf!

(I think you mean High Elves dere.)