Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile he makes trade deals with them, he's a fucking hypocrite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Oh come on! He got his ass whooped by China. It's a massive failure of a trip. He wanted to start negociations for a free trade agreement with China and got rebuked. What did he think? That China would change its ways for a free trade agreement? The mouse will teach the ox to squeek?

And I'm happy it failed, because a free trade agreement with China would be a very, very bad thing.
    Wrong. We decided it was in our best interest not to pursue it. We're focused on NAFTA. PM Trudeau is winning.

It’s gotten to the point where not only I can tell I’m about to open a tennis thread, but I can also tell which stupid emoji he will have in front of his thread title.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The point being that to think Canada has done anything groundbreaking here is sheer ignorance.

Also...

“There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime." - Justin Trudeau

So Trudeau admires their dictatorship...what a truly hideous cunt he is.
    Well he does take after Papa Fidel...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Wrong. We decided it was in our best interest not to pursue it. We're focused on NAFTA. PM Trudeau is winning.
    The free trade agreement with China was the very reason Trudeau made the trip in the first place! It's not China that does the offer, it's the other way around! And after his meeting with the Chinese Prime minister yesterday, China cancelled the joint press conference that was programmed afterwards. I don't call that winning. I call that losing your face. And you know what? Trudeau still wants to pursue a trade agreement with China. He said so himself. He's a globalist through and through. Trudeau would make a free trade agreement with Mars if there was anybody there.

Not that this little inconvenience would stop him anyway... With enough weed, he would see all the Martians he needed to negociate with and apologize, with weepy eyes and bleeding heart, for what we Earthlings did in Roswell. I'm sure you'd agree it would be a great victory for Canada, homeland of all virtues.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    It’s gotten to the point where not only I can tell I’m about to open a tennis thread, but I can also tell which stupid emoji he will have in front of his thread title.
    Shows that I am consistent and reliable.