Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Come on, did you forget our horde/alliance pandas?
    -Ho, life is so great, peace is wonderfull. Zen, monk, little birds and rabbits running in the meadow...
    -hmm? Who are those guys killing each other? I should join them.

Now that you are with us you must kill every one who is not with us, including other pandas.

-k.

Also, Vereesa is a piece of crap :
    HO NO! Blood elves feeding from demon magic to survive, it's horrible! I hate them so much!
    Hey sister, you eat void magic for no actual reason? No problem.
    Also we added in the alliance night elves eating demon magic during the cataclism, very nice guys.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2017-12-05 at 10:21 AM.

It should turn out in this expansion that the Well of Eternity was basically like the birthing sac of Azeroth. Like she's finally born, but she's all crazy and deformed and shit, and half possessed by the void. So we have to go back in time to stop the Sundering from ever happened in a future xpac. Which inadvertently brings Sargeras into our world, but he doesn't actually do anything to us yet, because he finds out we're from an alternative timeline.

So he goes to the alternative timeline to free his future self and kill us before we can ever go back in time in the first place. But it's oaky, because Alleria from the future is there with us in the past to taint the now never destroyed Well of Eternity with the Void so she can suckle Azeroth on that and turn her into Sargeras' worst nightmare. In the end raid, we face off against Sargeras in a fight called "The Cloud of Sargeras" where we fly on floating discs to stop him from reaching the Seat of the Pantheon to free his future self. But then we fuck up, and fighting the cloud we think we have won when we are suddenly swallowed whole by Sargeras! Then we fight the 2nd part of the fight, the Bowels of Sargeras, where we eventually rip his colon open and send past Sargeras crashing into the Seat of the Pantheon, where he is impaled. However, his blood reinvigorates the disgraced Dark Titan jailed long ago. He consumes the life essence of Illidan and the Pantheon and turns into some kind of super duper mega version of Sargeras and flies straight to Azeroth creating a vortex of wind that carries us along with him.

But something Sargeras does not expect happens, and just as he's about deal the final blow as we see in the Antorus raid cinematic, Azeroth erupts with brilliant purple glow and splits apart, as she is born into the universe as a dark and beautiful Titan infused with the void! Sargeras is disintegrated and we do not have a home in the future to return to, but we do have a home in the past...
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-05 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    At this point the PC story arcs and the Factions story arcs are heavily disjointed.

And I actually hope it stays this way and they play with this. Every PC hero has spent two expansions mostly working together with heroes from all sides and fostering bonds with Class folk from all factions imaginable. Why on earth would they pick up arms against those people simply because the two squibling factions demand it? I think we have proven to answer to higher authorities then the Horde and the Alliance by now.
    Last edited by mmoc160c5a89f2; 2017-12-05 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    +1 for fun quality bait

5+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon's son is like my son now. Alleria is my daughter. I weep for when we cross blades on the battlefield..

Alleria's sunwell line is probably a gag line when you click on her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I can't help but see this as a troll parody mocking the alliance players who are still salty over Thalyssra.
    Let the salt flow, it means blizzard are good enough writers they made us care about these characters.

I replayed the entire Suramar zone, front to back, on my horde character purely for the sake of making sure I could still access the nightborne questline that unlocks their race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    It's in the 7.3.5 datamining...
    link? also again, she was around during the sunwell, just not during its destruction, she can still mourn for the slaughtering of thousands of her people and city.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    link? also again, she was around during the sunwell, just not during its destruction, she can still mourn for the slaughtering of thousands of her people and city.
    http://www.Google.com

It's very real and I don't care what you think but I'm not going out of my way to repost it again just because you're lazy and haven't read the 7.3.5 datamined dialogue yet or didn't even bother reading this or other threads where links were posted numerous times.

Also Mr. Rper nobody in this thread is unaware of who Alleria is YOU are just not up to date on things about her from BFA that have been datamined. Get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    No, it means the only faction that gets development is the Horde, and the Alliance is still the same old group of shitheads who can't stop sucking.
    Kind of a bit of both really, but yes absolutely on that last bit.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The horde didn't lose someone they never had.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.Google.com

It's very real and I don't care what you think but I'm not going out of my way to repost it again just because you're lazy and haven't read the 7.3.5 datamined dialogue yet or didn't even bother reading this or other threads where links were posted numerous times.

Also Mr. Rper nobody in this thread is unaware of who Alleria is YOU are just not up to date on things about her from BFA that have been datamined. Get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of a bit of both really, but yes absolutely on that last bit.
    you are the one who wants to claim something.
    you have to provide evidance
    i cant prove a negitive
    you need to prove a positive.

Or else i could say "show me evidance there isnt a invisable elephent who eats trees and can fly"
    well you cant prove it does not exist, therefore it is fact. (by your logic)

you are the one who wants to claim something.
    you have to provide evidance
    i cant prove a negitive
    you need to prove a positive.

Or else i could say "show me evidance there isnt a invisable elephent who eats trees and can fly"
    well you cant prove it does not exist, therefore it is fact. (by your logic)
    You're the one that doesn't read threads and then asks people to provide links to things you can easily look up yourself. GOOGLE 7.3.5 DATAMINED DIALOGUE that's it. Nothing to it.

I don't know what point you're trying to get at, my credibility is not even at stake here this shit has been datamined. You want sources go look it up I'm not you're mom.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-06 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    No, it means the only faction that gets development is the Horde, and the Alliance is still the same old group of shitheads who can't stop sucking.
    We get Turalyon, Alleria, Anduin and Jaina as players who will probably show up in BfA, all of which I'm excited to see. Malfurion/Tyrande too. Even if we got a lot of them this expansion I want to see their reaction to losing the tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're the one that doesn't read threads and then asks people to provide links to things you can easily look up yourself. GOOGLE 7.3.5 DATAMINED DIALOGUE that's it. Nothing to it.

I don't know what point you're trying to get at, my credibility is not even at stake here this shit has been datamined. You want sources go look it up I'm not you're mom.
    Again i looked and couldent find it, so you are making up shit, then refusing to give evidence, and claiming i might find a negative.
    again if this is so "simple for you to find" but proves you right, why do I have to find it, why wont you? Idk if you know, but when debating. The person who provides a positive or something abnormal, is the one who has the burden of proof. Again you seem to have never gone to a single high school class on law, but you cant prove a negative.

oh btw blizzard confirmed anduin had a gay love affair with vaurok.
    you want proof, go find it, it is easy, if you cant find it, that is your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    A Human who was famous for fighting the Horde and leading a Alliance army to victory, and you're surprised that he actually aligned with the Alliance?
    he fought the horde for how long? then he fought the legion with whoever would stand against them for thousands of years?

I mean... the Surumar night elves and the Teldrassil night elves still remember the reason they all split off and the night elves kind of still are dicks to elves embracing that arcane magic lifestyle. Sure they accepted those exiles hanging out in Diremaul... but those guys weren't exactly going Fantasia to tidy up the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    he fought the horde for how long? then he fought the legion with whoever would stand against them for thousands of years?

I mean... the Surumar night elves and the Teldrassil night elves still remember the reason they all split off and the night elves kind of still are dicks to elves embracing that arcane magic lifestyle. Sure they accepted those exiles hanging out in Diremaul... but those guys weren't exactly going Fantasia to tidy up the place.
    Well I mean even as people pointed out that it's a different Horde and Alliance...why would he side against his people when he literally has no reason to go against them...

He doesn't know who or what has changed since he has been gone...so I don't see why he wouldn't side with the Alliance

Again i looked and couldent find it, so you are making up shit, then refusing to give evidence, and claiming i might find a negative.
    again if this is so "simple for you to find" but proves you right, why do I have to find it, why wont you? Idk if you know, but when debating. The person who provides a positive or something abnormal, is the one who has the burden of proof. Again you seem to have never gone to a single high school class on law, but you cant prove a negative.

oh btw blizzard confirmed anduin had a gay love affair with vaurok.
    you want proof, go find it, it is easy, if you cant find it, that is your fault.
    Are you actually trying to make a point other than that you suck at googling? All I did was copy paste datamined dialogue from wowhead, Brain Genius. I do not care what you believe, if anything it's really entertaining witnessing you posting such absurd nonsense because it just goes to show you people will believe whatever you want.

Why the fuck would I make any of this up just so you, some random person I honestly don't care even exists would challenge me to provide proof?

No I'm just not going to link it now out of spite so your head can keep spinning and you can keep being unaware that wowhead (and other trusted sources) have had this dialogue in one convenient spot for over a week now.

You could just google search this exact line of dialogue and you will definitely find the link, absurd internet person.

Alleria Windrunner: "Remember the Sunwell"? Please. I am so over it.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-06 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    He doesn't know who or what has changed since he has been gone...so I don't see why he wouldn't side with the Alliance
    And that's poor form for the plot that likely won't be addressed at all. When you look at it... the old alliance was basically destroyed in the transition between RTS to MMO and we just get left with Stormwind and the Southern nations with anything else getting turned into lawless factions no one cares about or Forsaken. Maybe they'll touch on it with Kul Tiras coming back into the fold.

tldr: his homeland = gone

his old allies = dead/gone

the new seat of power... inadvertantly responsible for the above.

will it be known? nope Turalyon is supposed to see the golden lion and just be all "cool, i'm home guys!" and never go back to lordaeron.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2017-12-10 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well seeing as the orcs are attacking his friends and allies... AGAIN, and have been for quite some time, he probably isn't too keen on making friends with them now.
    Nearly all the Horde races were enemies at some point. Orcs attacked blood elves in WC2. Trolls hate everyone, especially elves. Blood elves hate trolls. Forsaken were everyone's enemies when they were Scourge, especially blood elves who they nearly exterminated. That's kind of the premise of the Horde. Misfit underdog races banding together for mutual benefit.

Yet they managed to get past this. Blood elves and Forsaken working closely together in Tranquillien. Halduron and Vol'jin conversing respectfully while planning against the Amani. Orcs and trolls living together in Durotar.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    And that's poor form for the plot that likely won't be addressed at all. When you look at it... the old alliance was basically destroyed in the transition between RTS to MMO and we just get left with Stormwind and the Southern nations with anything else getting turned into lawless factions no one cares about or Forsaken. Maybe they'll touch on it with Kul Tiras coming back into the fold.

tldr: his homeland = gone

his old allies = dead/gone

the new seat of power... inadvertantly responsible for the above.

will it be known? nope Turalyon is supposed to see the golden lion and just be all "cool, i'm home guys!" and never go back to lordaeron.
    Well that could be said about a lot of things to be honest...I mean the Void Elf story is rather flimsy...obvious from the second they were freed the Nightborne were never going to go with anyone but the Horde....and so many other things.