Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So we can go to Silithus for end content for Legion? For this patch I mean...
    Also I can say I really loved Legion WAY MUCH MORE than the other last expansion.

Sorry...
    Also...I'm really excited...lol...
    Unless you didn't clear Antorus yet on any char or the char you want to try it out on. Then you get Argus removed from the skybox but still an old Silithus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Considering they already said they are unlocked with BfA quest content... Why do people keep thinking this is even a possibility? It's a feature of the new expansion.
    Kind of like.. ehh.. Demon Hunters, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Considering they already said they are unlocked with BfA quest content... Why do people keep thinking this is even a possibility? It's a feature of the new expansion.
    Because heritage armor is for leveling to 110 not 120? Because the four allied races are unlocked outside of Zandalar/Kultiras? Because the data is all there including all their voices? Because it's been leaked?

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Because heritage armor is for leveling to 110 not 120? Because the four allied races are unlocked outside of Zandalar/Kultiras? Because the data is all there including all their voices? Because it's been leaked?
    And the Battle for Azeroth leaker even said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraketh View Post
    Antorus is a fucking joke of an Raid even more the Naxxjoke in Wotlk

2h 1wipe HC clear first id are u kidding ?
    It's a bit undertuned. It's still a cool raid with interesting fights that could have been tuned a bit harder.

I don’t think they would put allied races on that “What’s new tab” as it would be locked behind pre-purchase.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Wowhead’s definitive clickbait statements are starting to get on my nerves a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

“Note that Allied Races are not present on this splash screen, they are coming in Battle for Azeroth not 7.3.5.” is not the most accurate of statements with a lot of uncertainties of the non-datamined stuff on PTR that is unambiguous

Exactly. Would look bad if they make it a patch feature and say you have to pre-purchase to play it.

Also, Wowhead’s definitive clickbait statements are starting to get on my nerves a bit.

“Note that Allied Races are not present on this splash screen, they are coming in Battle for Azeroth not 7.3.5.” is not the most accurate of statements with a lot of uncertainties of the non-datamined stuff on PTR that is unambiguous
    First mistake is reading stuff from wowhead authors. The only thing they do well is datamining and having a database. Everything else is drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And the Battle for Azeroth leaker even said so.
    Since it's a feature of the expansion, it wouldn't make sense to include it before you can buy the expansion. The first 2 allied races will be pre-order bonus, about a month after the patch comes out

Was anyone able to get a closer look on the new Skybox from the front page, yet? Is there anything noteworthy on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Was anyone able to get a closer look on the new Skybox from the front page, yet? Is there anything noteworthy on it?
    There's some big sand nebula or whatever above Azeroth. That's about all that's changed. I dunno if that's just remnant from Sargeras/ Seat of Pantheon disappearing or whatever. /shrug
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's some big sand nebula or whatever above Azeroth. That's about all that's changed. I dunno if that's just remnant from Sargeras/ Seat of Pantheon disappearing or whatever. /shrug
    Can you actually see Sargeras sword on that skybox? Wanted to try it out right now, but servers just went down for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Then, a raging Player character comes in with his Titanslayer Title, and badass Mythic Argus the Unmaker kills, to slay the Cuckold Hentai Tentacle Beast himself, with his Necklace of LITTERAL fucking Plot Armor. (I'm not even fucking kidding. It's Azeroth's FUCKING heart, and we're using her dreams and shit to buff up our Transmogs. Seriously, how did we become so Powerful in a matter of an Expansion? What the fuck? Is this the Land of Make Believe, or what?)
    Did you really just ask if Azeroth is a Land of Make Believe?

Edit: Just clicked on this thread, didn't realise post was a week old, apologies if you've had this response several times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Exactly. Would look bad if they make it a patch feature and say you have to pre-purchase to play it.

First mistake is reading stuff from wowhead authors. The only thing they do well is datamining and having a database. Everything else is drivel.
    Well. Id say its the same as spending hours discussing idiot things like black bugs and if the expansion will release in 10 months or 9.

At least they are doing their thing to provide data in exchange for add revenue.

Glass houses. Stones
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Well. Id say its the same as spending hours discussing idiot things like black bugs and if the expansion will release in 10 months or 9.

At least they are doing their thing to provide data in exchange for add revenue.

Glass houses. Stones
    Uh, they get paid for their work though. I wish I got pId for shitposting on here. I wish WoWhead would leave speculation to something thats not a news site.

the alliance infiltrated spies in our mining activities before BFA :O

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the alliance infiltrated spies in our mining activities before BFA :O
    Why do you have spies in your mining activities for the Alliance to infiltrate anyway?

And why would anybody infiltrate a spy... Spyception?

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

Glass houses. Stones
    Sometimes I really have to wonder whether or not you think before you post.

Interesting note, on the latest ptr build, the Nighthold is back to looking like it does on live. Another nail in the coffin for allied races showing up in that patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    This is such an odd patch. Curious though, is it only Suramar that got rolled back, or the Highmountain thingy as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Interesting note, on the latest ptr build, the Nighthold is back to looking like it does on live. Another nail in the coffin for allied races showing up in that patch.
    Reminds me of that time a dev (don't remember which) officially stated that mists of pandaria was NOT the next wow expansion days before the announcement, following the trademark leak