Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    This is nothing that Blizzard can actually control.
    They could slow it down with addons, but, it's the people, *and the fact that so many buy into it*, that makes it work.

Just like the only reason email spam is still done, because people buy stuff from it.
    They certainly could, just disable the API related to these statistics. They won't, but they could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Make your own group is the obvious answer. But it is sad that they put something into the game that made it so easy for every short dick on the planet it judge people by.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    It feels like WoW = ilvl. Nothing more..
    The 5 MM hunters in the latest kill demonstrate that's incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Make
    Your
    Own
    Group
    ^ most pointless advice ever.

DPS don't get to 'just make their own group' ... lol

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This ilvl is pure bs, i've seen peoples with high ilvl in m+ performing really bad, and vice versa. Sure agree it ads up to raid dps or heal, but also dead played ads nothing.
    If I have to choose between to morons, one with your ilvl or one with a larger one guess who I am going to choose every time? Don't like it? Make your own groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you are stupid. Role has no bearing what so ever on making a group. If you don't like the rules, and the rules have been established for a very long time, make your own group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Role has no bearing what so ever on making a group.
    That is factually incorrect, just for clarification - I'm referring to the game 'World of Warcraft' in case there was some confusion.

DPS have almost no chance of starting a group - that's just a fact.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    If everyone that was advised to "Make there own group" did so.
    There would be thousands of groups in group finder - and no-one would pug ever, as it would take hours to fill a raid group.

Things like these arguments, curve, Ilvl and so few wow players doing content above raid-finder - just go to show how outdated and archaic the current concept of raiding is in general.

Blizzard seem to agree, with the inclusion of M+, Island races and Warfronts in the next exp - removing the focus from raiding as the primary endgame content, would be a big step forward for wow.

That is factually incorrect, just for clarification - I'm referring to the game 'World of Warcraft' in case there was some confusion.

DPS have almost no chance of starting a group - that's just a fact.
    Then I must be the greatest Raid Leader in the world or you have no idea what you are talking about. Honestly, if you don't know what is going on then you shouldn't be able to contribute. Role has no bearing on successful group making. I do it on tank or dps or healer whenever and for whatever meets my fancy. If YOU are having problems maybe YOU should have a look in the mirror and see why, even though there are thousands (100s of thousands?) of people who want to PUG raid, YOU as a dps cannot make a group.
    why so mad bro

You are bad, make your own group baddie!

Then I must be the greatest Raid Leader in the world or you have no idea what you are talking about.
    I'm just stating a simple observable fact - nothing more nothing less.

Please note that I said 'almost no chance' <-- people win the lottery, doesn't mean there is much chance of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    which is toxic cause the game design that focuses on efficiency and ''forcing'' everyone to raid is toxic.
    Except they dont? The game is stuffed with viable alternatives to raiding. There's PvP, world quests, full sets of 910+ gear from Argus vendor (including relics), and Mythic+ dungeons go up to what, 950 now?

Don't blame the shitty nature of people (who have largely been lazy assholes for as long as people have existed) on a video game. That's just... incredibly stupid.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Ok guys, this is just first week or raid.

It feels like WoW = ilvl. Nothing more.

Something must be made by Blizzard to fix this problem. If you play one char, you probable don't have it, but if you play more, this is unacceptable.

Is not the first time when happens, this problem persist.
    Make your own group filled with people who are undergeared and haven't done the instance before. You're set then. But I'm guessing you don't want to take any initiative or responsibility, and instead make a forum post about how life is so unfair to you.

I'm just stating a simple observable fact - nothing more nothing less.

Please note that I said 'almost no chance' <-- people win the lottery, doesn't mean there is much chance of it.
    True sign of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. You say are saying the opposite of an observable fact and then you leave a small disclaimer so that no matter what happens you are technically right. The end result? You look like an idiot as there are thousands of people (10s of thousands?) who successfully make groups each week when their role is DPS. What you are really saying is "My experiences are what everyone experiences in WoW. Anybody who disagrees with my superior worldview are wrong, but just in case I'm wrong, I'll leave this disclaimer here".
    why so mad bro

make your own group
    a
    k
    e

y
    o
    u
    r

o
    w
    n

g
    r
    o
    u
    p

True sign of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
    Not too sure to whom you refer, as this isn't an opinion - just an in game fact.

Anyway - no point in arguing with persons who deny facts. So farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except they dont? The game is stuffed with viable alternatives to raiding. There's PvP, world quests, full sets of 910+ gear from Argus vendor (including relics), and Mythic+ dungeons go up to what, 950 now?

Don't blame the shitty nature of people (who have largely been lazy assholes for as long as people have existed) on a video game. That's just... incredibly stupid.
    So what you're saying is racist people(assholes ingame in this case) are born that way and not made into racists by their shitty parents/environment(or game environment), and apparently humans don't act differently depending in which environment they are currently in.
    That's as basic as human psychology gets >_>
    Making the game more competitive makes people toxic = the fault of the game designers.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys, this is just first week or raid.

It feels like WoW = ilvl. Nothing more.

Something must be made by Blizzard to fix this problem. If you play one char, you probable don't have it, but if you play more, this is unacceptable.

Is not the first time when happens, this problem persist.
    make your own group, and stop whining. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    make your own group, and stop whining. problem solved.
    This.

The people demanding high gear and achievements, are the people that
    A. Want a free boost (most likely)
    B. "Lego Run" Build a group that massively outgears a raid and steamroll it really fast, to get a tonne of legendary drop chances, giving either a legendary, or at the very lest, bumping up the "bad luck protection"

When i join a pug that "need curve" I always check if the RL has it, if he does, then fine. if not, i join anyway and make sure I announce that the leader doesn't even meet his own requirements, and watch his raid crumble. I don't boost people for money, let alone for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    pro tip vs making a whiny forum thread...make your own group and set your own rules....don't know what's so hard about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah its actually good advice.

Pointless does however sum up literally every one of your 15k posts on this website though.\

Not too sure to whom you refer, as this isn't an opinion - just an in game fact.

Anyway - no point in arguing with persons who deny facts. So farewell.
    The irony of that last statement is off the charts
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-12-06 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    No argument from me, they contribute so much toxicity to the community.
    "With multiclear xp - come to dalaran for inspect"

This shit has literally always been happening, with or without addons to back it up. And if blizzard bans the addons, there'll be a third party website crawling armory.