Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Looks Awesome! Glad they finally did this. Here's hoping for some awesome armor sets like Saurfang is rocking.

I prefer Saurfang orc over Thrall. Not sure if I'll "unhunch" any of my orc toons, but I'll definately check how it looks on them. Saurfang's new model is just bad ass!

Deleted
    I'm very happy Blizzard refused to cave in to all the whining.
    You can already play character that is not a peon or a Chippendale, just roll Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    You can already play character that is not a peon or a Chippendale, just roll Alliance.
    .. How do you mean? They said they're gonna give male Orc players an option to play without hunch and Orcs have almost always been shown standing straight instead of hunched over.

In fact, Saurfang's new stance is probably the exact same they're gonna give to orc players sometime before or after BfA release.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Except you'll be able to play a non hunched orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Tired of all the threads about void elves? Come recharge your testosterone levels here.

Saurfang is using the Orc model, without the hunch!
    I do hope the unhunched stance looks like this. Judging from the new Saurfang model, it's pretty close to the actual orcs models with unique facial features so I could see this happening.

Hunched orcs were an heresy from the get go. Only Peons are supposed to be hunched due to the hard work and shame of being well, peons. Proud orcs warriors should never have had to be represented as peons with hunched shoulders since it doesn't really fit strong warrior way of life.

I've wished for orc standing straight for years and it's finally happening. Best feature of BFA for me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    I do hope the unhunched stance looks like this. Judging from the new Saurfang model, it's pretty close to the actual orcs models with unique facial features so I could see this happening.

Hunched orcs were an heresy from the get go. Only Peons are supposed to be hunched due to the hard work and shame of being well, peons. Proud orcs warriors should never have had to be represented as peons with hunched shoulders since it doesn't really fit strong warrior way of life.

I've wished for orc standing straight for years and it's finally happening. Best feature of BFA for me =D
    It has all the same animations as a regular orc model, just unhunched

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    It has all the same animations as a regular orc model, just unhunched
    Yep. Which means this is likely what orc players will get.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Would love to see the WoD Orcs retroactively given straight backs. All of the Warlords deserve it.
    Kind of ironic when you consider the cinematic trailer had them unhunched.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Saurfang cleaves put your back in an upright position... the average orcs cannot do this because they are not Saurfang

Ahh Saurfang jokes, it's like 2005 - 2007 all over again, good times :P
    I have witnessed Saurfang cleaves in all its glory back in 2005.. Once an overconfident ally raid decided to push through the main gate into Org and was quickly chopped down by Saurfang before they could even make their way to Thrall.. Honestly there were a lot of horde outside dueling and around the AH but we were just in awe of saurfang and watched him do his thing..

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I have witnessed Saurfang cleaves in all its glory back in 2005.. Once an overconfident ally raid decided to push through the main gate into Org and was quickly chopped down by Saurfang before they could even make their way to Thrall.. Honestly there were a lot of horde outside dueling and around the AH but we were just in awe of saurfang and watched him do his thing..
    oh those sweet sweet cleaves... =D

Quote Originally Posted by Mitobunny View Post
    Kind of ironic when you consider the cinematic trailer had them unhunched.
    It's the opposite of ironic, updating the Warlords to give them unhunched models would be extremely fitting!

Literally all of them would look 10x more badass standing upright. In my books it would even make leveling through those zones that much more tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's the opposite of ironic, updating the Warlords to give them unhunched models would be extremely fitting!

Literally all of them would look 10x more badass standing upright. In my books it would even make leveling through those zones that much more tolerable.
    Blizz doesn't have much of a track record for updating past content.. I doubt the warlords are going to be touched.

Hell, outside of timewalking and putting pets in raids, when have they ever updated a previous expansion's stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Blizz doesn't have much of a track record for updating past content.. I doubt the warlords are going to be touched.

Hell, outside of timewalking and putting pets in raids, when have they ever updated a previous expansion's stuff?
    I guess technically the new models being game-wide is an example, which is essentially what people would be asking for here. Though so long as hunched orc is still an option I wouldn't expect them to go back and change everything.

Sargeras can cleave a planet in 2. Saurfang does the same. With his finger.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    There are, I think, four different iterations of Garrosh throughout WoW. Each looking only slightly better than the last.
    Five, and the last few are pretty big jumps.

Lowered his width quite substantially to reduce babyhead syndrome, un-derped his face to look less slack-jawed, it's quite an improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

They should do the same for undead. I would say trolls too but...it might mess with a big feature of Zandalari

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    They should do the same for undead. I would say trolls too but...it might mess with a big feature of Zandalari
    Of all the horde models Undead needs a revamp. Trousers look terrible and theyre too small with an odd posture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    *Snip*
    Case in point, but not quite what I meant.

If you actually go back through the old content, Blizzard never bothered updating the older versions with the newer models. The best instance of this is in the Trial of the (Grand) Crusader, where Garrosh and Thrall both have their WotLK models. Garrosh's timeline is literally still in game, lol.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Sargeras can cleave a planet in 2. Saurfang does the same. With his finger.
    so you're saying Saurfang is the new Chuck Norris? oO