Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaxlis View Post
    Honestly, I find it extremely funny that if Method/Exorsus were in Limit's position right now (having downed 9 bosses) everyone would be praising them for how skilled and god mode they are, yet since it's Limit people immediately start assuming that the raid is "way to easy" and/or "a pathetic lame af raid"

Talk about a double standard......

We're not talking about your average player, we're talking about some of the best players in the world who have the ability to bring the optimal comp to every encounter....I can't wait till the majority of you step into Antorus and experience it for yourselves. We'll see if you're calling this raid "too easy" a few weeks down the road. It's mind boggling how quickly people jump to conclusions when they haven't even experienced said content for themselves.

As Jet said, maybe Limit is just performing extremely well this tier.... pretty brutal that there's so many people discrediting their success thus far. Talk about disheartening, especially when these players (as well as many other US guilds) are working their asses off to be the best they can. I think it's safe to say that the majority of people talking smack and saying how this raid is way to easy won't even have 9 bosses down in a couple of months.
    I was just about to post the same thing. Its really sad how everyone shits all over Limit. They are doing a fine job. If the raid would be that easy, every dayraiding US guild would be up there.
    Just be happy to actually have some competition from the US side. Other guilds did shady things in the past, too. Dont discredit everything Limit does, just because they got banned . They probably know they wont get world first, but they still put in the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaxlis View Post
    Honestly, I find it extremely funny that if Method/Exorsus were in Limit's position right now (having downed 9 bosses) everyone would be praising them for how skilled and god mode they are, yet since it's Limit people immediately start assuming that the raid is "way to easy" and/or "a pathetic lame af raid"

Talk about a double standard......

We're not talking about your average player, we're talking about some of the best players in the world who have the ability to bring the optimal comp to every encounter....I can't wait till the majority of you step into Antorus and experience it for yourselves. We'll see if you're calling this raid "too easy" a few weeks down the road. It's mind boggling how quickly people jump to conclusions when they haven't even experienced said content for themselves.

As Jet said, maybe Limit is just performing extremely well this tier.... pretty brutal that there's so many people discrediting their success thus far. Talk about disheartening, especially when these players (as well as many other US guilds) are working their asses off to be the best they can. I think it's safe to say that the majority of people talking smack and saying how this raid is way to easy won't even have 9 bosses down in a couple of months.
    haters gonna hate

Eh no real competition between US and EU... EU will clear today, while US (Limit) is only competing with blizzard to clear before the ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Eh no real competition between US and EU... EU will clear today, while US (Limit) is only competing with blizzard to clear before the ban.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUis9yny_lI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    What are you talking about? The US are leagues ahead, with EU only killing the first bosses now. Clearly they've just lost their touch

Deleted
    Exorsus now 4/11

Deleted
    I hope Aggramar and Argus are more overtuned than M KJ was. And Blizz won't fix in the next 3 weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    I was like WTF when I opened wowprogress and saw 9/11 mythic down... LOL how easy is this shit please? Will we see NA first time for a long time world first? o_O
    Last edited by Micronetic; 2017-12-06 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I was like WTF when I opened wowprogress and saw 9/11 mythic down... LOL how easy is this shit please?
    I mean, look at the comp used for Coven. It's hardly a realistic show of that bosses difficulty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I was like WTF when I opened wowprogress and saw 9/11 mythic down... LOL how easy is this shit please? Will we see NA first time for a long time world first? o_O
    Maybe it's just tuned to normal people and not edgecase guilds who can raid 24/7 and do splitruns with 10 alts?
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Maybe it's just tuned to normal people and not edgecase guilds who can raid 24/7 and do splitruns with 10 alts?
    Just a thought.

Yeah, I don't know why people try to judge a boss based on how fast a few of the top guilds in the world down them. It's just absurdly stupid.

These people are like 1-2 months ahead just because of split runs and the ability to class stack makes a lot of fights even more trivial.

A bit boring that both PvP and PvE have turned into forcing players to be able to play multiple classes and gear up with tons of splits. Before some guilds were known for their rogues, or hunters or mages. I guess with crap class tuning and utilities there is no other way.

Deleted
    Sometimes I am really sorry for Blizzard... Poor guys, getting so much shit from a community that is never satisfied... Whatever they do people will be mad.

Mythic Antorus cleared before EU can even try it LUL

Method is now at 4/11, alongside 3 other guilds on 4/11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtaylor View Post
    New to the game? NA servers are always 1 day earlier to maintenance , so they have raid opened in tuesday and EU at wednesday. They just always kill first bosses before EU raids open and then EU guilds catch them and actually outrun them by far. Exorsus killed first 4 bosses within 2 hours while limit nearly 4 hours. Exorsus is 18th and Method 20th, after 2 hours of raid opened in EU :-).
    New to the forum? You have clearly no sense of irony

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraiya View Post
    Method is now at 4/11, alongside 3 other guilds on 4/11.
    https://twitter.com/Methodsco/status/938326976774967296

"So far yes, 4x 1 shot - maybe Eonar will break the streak?"

Looks like stacking marksmanship/shadow/affli is best strategy for every boss.
    "Take player not spec" seems to be working dear Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I mean, look at the comp used for Coven. It's hardly a realistic show of that bosses difficulty.
    Lol 5 affliction locks 3 shadowpriest 3 balance druids kek
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Just woke up to see 9/11 M, pathetic.