Is MM meme build viable, or will be viable again soon?

I return to game for antorus after a forced quit for work, i raided in nh hc with meme build and really enjoing it. Is ok to use that nowdays? will in the future be ok to use? i like to play a CASTLESS hunter on the move but hate very much BM (cause i hate pet)

15+ Year Old Account
    I use it for mythic+ ,but don't know if it's okay for raids. Most hunters use the trickshot build.

Deleted
    It was decent in ToS. Although I chose Patient Sniper instead of Explosive Shot in all fights. Parsed 80-90% on single target fights and often +95% on multi target fights in ToS hc/mythic. Now that the tier bonuses aren't focused on Aimed Shot anymore I'd say it can become more viable. Haven't touched heroic Antorus yet.

The build is quite unforgiving and yeah, the trickshot build will give high perfomance with less effort. But I rather enjoy 15 mill Piercing Shot nukes and have an engaging rotation than be a lulturret /sleep hunter.

Wtf is a "meme build"?

I still haven't been able to get this build to work for me, Piercing Shot is hard to use well, especially with Patient Sniper like Kitingisfun is using, but some of the talents like PS and ES work really well on Eonar. :P

Quote Originally Posted by cafecito820 View Post
    Wtf is a "meme build"?
    A stupid way to describe something using a word that people don't even understand on any level.

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    I still haven't been able to get this build to work for me, Piercing Shot is hard to use well, especially with Patient Sniper like Kitingisfun is using, but some of the talents like PS and ES work really well on Eonar. :P
    You don't even consider Patient Sniper when using Piercing Shot, so in that sense it's actually extremely easy to play it well, as you just have to cast it on 100 focus and on multiple Vulnerable targets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    You don't even consider Patient Sniper when using Piercing Shot, so in that sense it's actually extremely easy to play it well, as you just have to cast it on 100 focus and on multiple Vulnerable targets.
    Yeah but the question is: is it viable (maybe with 4pc and MS ring)?

I don't know what viable means, if we have different ideas of what it means I cannot answer your question without you telling me your definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I don't know what viable means, if we have different ideas of what it means I cannot answer your question without you telling me your definition.
    sry for bad speaking i'm not english, for viable i mean if use the meme build instead the standard build how much dmg difference there will be? considering for causal raid a min/max 5-10% dmg difference for a much much better playstyle will be insanely better for me. Thanks for the answer