Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    This ilvl is pure bs, i've seen peoples with high ilvl in m+ performing really bad, and vice versa. Sure agree it ads up to raid dps or heal, but also dead played ads nothing.
    I laugh every time when bunch of melees dies on kin'goroth on pull because they stack on tank. Lol
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-12-06 at 07:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh, indeed not but just thought a note was needed. The majority of the curve groups are basically carries.
    You can't know such statistics from experience and from Blizz directly so the only remaining possibility is it's your bleeding heart opinion that your brain maintains to help your hurt ego survive the harsh reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    You can't know such statistics from experience and from Blizz directly so the only remaining possibility is it's your bleeding heart opinion that your brain maintains to help your hurt ego survive the harsh reality.
    Nope, no hurt ego, nor did I say it was facts but more or less personal statistics, sure. about 87 runs out of 100 has had at least 2 without curve in a group of 15+.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Ko Lee View Post
    I'll invite whoever I want from those who apply. When it's your group, you can do the same. Just like I go to the movie I like and you to the one you like. It's a game people!

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly it would not be hard to fill such a group. 945 is pretty common I-level now, and I know lots of players who pugged hours and hours last week to earn their AotC early just so they would be able to run with such groups.
    A movie doesn’t require you to have already watched it before letting you through the door.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    I was only last boss Argus with pug, everything else I've killed with guild and I havent problem find group as balance druid with 930 ilvl and we killed it on first try. Did it with quite low ilvl without previous Argus kill. It's about your luck, just be patient, find guild or make your onw group.

I don't understand all these posts whining about the same thing.. What is preventing you from:

- Joining a casual raiding guild
    - Making friends online to raid together
    - Making your own damn group in lfg
    - Find other people like you whining and making their own groups in lfg without such requirements

.. It almost feels like you want to be in one of those high requirement faceroll groups and cry about not getting in one. Instead of you know.. doing your own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    A movie doesn’t require you to have already watched it before letting you through the door.
    Not my point at all.
    • Player A worked hard to earn AotC the first week of the patch and wants to run it again with others who accomplished the same feat. After all, he's already spent a long week of wiping and learning on these fights; now he is ready to enjoy his rewards.
    • Player B had other things to do that first week of the patch. Maybe got into a raid and killed a couple of bosses, or maybe was away all week (RL happens). He's now ready to get back in there and learn more of the fights.

Both these players have every right to form groups and raid Antorus. Neither has a right to tell the other they are doing it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Put another way: If I am sharing a movie at my house, and only want to invite people who have seen it before, what business is that of yours? When you share the movie at your house, you can decide who to invite.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

You must be new to this game, we've had this thread a gazillion times before.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You must be new to this game, we've had this thread a gazillion times before.
    I predict we will have another very similar by this time next week.

I wonder, if we went back through every thread ever on MMO-C, which would we have more of? Threads about not getting into groups, threads about flying, or threads about whether anyone but tank can pull in instance?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    I don't believe OP unless he starts providing screenshots. I doubt more than one person is seriously (and not in jest to trigger people like OP) asking for 945 and AotC for normal Antorus on the second week.
    Last night a mate of mine and me decided to go into HC to see the first few ready for our guild run this week, we spent from 9uk time to 12uk time (I gave up at 10) before he got into one. He's a 946 veng DH.

The reason I gave up was due to one group we saw listed and I just said fuck that I'm done. The group was a heroic run for alts, the guy wanted 945+ and for THAT character to have Curve. Which just baffled me completely.

Other groups we saw were curve and 930-940 requirements

Deleted
    I dont know why but i dont experience these problems, maybe the problem is you?
    As a balance, pugged hc last week, did some m15-16 with friends and randoms, I had about 1200 m+ score cuz my friends dont like some dungeons (hos, cos, brh, votw, karazhans, and the new dungeon)

The answer to this is always to make your own group and invite whatever ilvl'ed people you want.

People make these groups to give THEMSELVES the best chance of success. They don't and shouldn't have to care about the millions of random people they don't even know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    This ilvl is pure bs, i've seen peoples with high ilvl in m+ performing really bad, and vice versa. Sure agree it ads up to raid dps or heal, but also dead played ads nothing.
    Ilvl is no indicator of skill but if you know nothing about 2 players of the same class and your only info about them is their ilvl, if you want to play the odds and give yourself the best chance of success why would you ever take the lower ivl person? If you were making the group and there was nothing to split 2 possible invitees what would you do ?

Make your own group and invite players 10-15 ilvls you could get than the ones you could get... If you aren't prepared to do this then don't expect other people to make the effort to make groups for you and do this.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2017-12-06 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    I don't believe OP unless he starts providing screenshots. I doubt more than one person is seriously (and not in jest to trigger people like OP) asking for 945 and AotC for normal Antorus on the second week.

Yes, I require 950 and Curve: Argus for my normal groups, and I literally get 100 applicants within 2 minutes. WIll change to 955 and curve from November soon ... and also link HC Argus trinket.

Questions to the people compaining about high ilvl demands.

1.Why don't you just make your own groups and invite whoever you want ?

2.If you did make your own group and you had 2 players of the same class and role who you knew nothing about, one with 930 ilvl and another with 945 ilvl, which one would you invite?

3.Why do you expect other people to make groups and invite lesser geared players (such as yourself) when a.) you aren't prepared to make a group yourself and b.) if you did make a group yourself you'd always take the higher ilvl player all other things being equal...

People who make the effort to create their own groups have their own motivations for making those groups but in most cases they just want to give themselves the best chance of getting through the raid from start to finish as fast as possible without the group falling apart when it gets stuck wiping on a boss for ages. They don't owe you anything.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2017-12-06 at 10:36 AM.

This thread again... Good thing I can just copy my previous message. It was about m+, but it applies to raid pugs as well.

Entitled people like you need to understand one thing:
    Those "laughable" standards there are not because group leader wants to be carried or something, but because supply is insanely higher than demand.

I can literally get 5 scrolling pages of 940+ people in a matter of one minute when I start my +15 pug.
    Yes, ilvl is not representative of a player's skill nor mythic+ score, BUT people with higher ilvl and higher score is more likely to be good.

Now, dear "I just don't have enough time to farm score" people, please tell me WHY should I consider lowgear/lowscore players if the competition for this spot is so high? This is a very simple and straightforward question.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Yes, I require 950 and Curve: Argus for my normal groups, and I literally get 100 applicants within 2 minutes. WIll change to 955 and curve from November soon ... and also link HC Argus trinket.
    I will one-up you. I will require M+ score, as well as the Meta Antorus Achievement with purple hound. Also also, I will require them to transfer on to my server. I will literally get 1000 applications within the first minute.

Stop with these retarded "make your own group" advices, every bob and his grandma is making his own group right now, its literally IMPOSSIBLE to get replacements after sb leaves, I'm in normal pug right now and we are waiting for 15 minutes and 0 tanks queued, the group finder is filled with 200 antorus normal groups with each having 4-5 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Stop with these retarded "make your own group" advices, every bob and his grandma is making his own group right now, its literally IMPOSSIBLE to get replacements after sb leaves, I'm in normal pug right now and we are waiting for 15 minutes and 0 tanks queued, the group finder is filled with 200 antorus normal groups with each having 4-5 people.
    With that many normal Antorus groups the incompetent players whining on this thread should have no problem getting into one.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Whats stopping you just from making your own group, with your own rules exactly? People are free the ask for whatever they want. This is neither a problem, nor Blizzards thought. This is just free will and people wanting to make the best PUG group they can... Whats wrong with that? Sounds a little entitled if you ask me "I'm not geared enough, nor do I have the experience but I expect to be have someone who has both the gear and experience to put in all the work and carry me".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I can literally get 5 scrolling pages of 940+ people in a matter of one minute when I start my +15 pug.
    Yes, ilvl is not representative of a player's skill nor mythic+ score, BUT people with higher ilvl and higher score is more likely to be good
    Agree with this 100%. When I put a raid together (yes it's not that hard to make your own group) I get pages of DPS applying and thousands of whispers. Setting the ilvl bar higher filters out that noise. Don't like it? Grind up your ilvl, it's not really hard.

I don't see why I should carry you with my 950 tank if you can't even be bothered to get above 925 ilvl, especially when there's so many sources of loot out there. It's not even hard to gear nowdays with so many catch up mechanics. My DPS alt is literally 945 by just pugging HC ToS a few times and then completing normal Antorus once, whining isn't going to get rid of ilvl, so maybe get with the program and put some effort in.