Thread: T21 4 set UH

Deleted

T21 4 set UH

I got the 4 set yesterday and according to my DA WA the double DC counts towards DA. Anyone else has more information about this?

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Check the UH discord or VersaDk s UH channel. I'm not too sure...

I did mess around as UH and the damage from 2 piece t21 was 3rd on my skada, so the tier is pretty powerful.
    Once more guys get 4 piece this week I'm sure someone will comment here if it works with Valk
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    AFAIK t21 4p freee DC casts do not count as RP spent hance not buffing DA damage.
    It's been changed with a hotfix on the PTR. But since I only have 2p, can't confirm this 100%

7+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed. The extra DC damage does not work with valk
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Is this intentional or a bug? It seems inconsistent with procced dc and procced ds?

Pretty sure it's intentionnal. Otherwise it'd make DA even more powerful than it already is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Pretty sure it's intentionnal. Otherwise it'd make DA even more powerful than it already is.
    I don't like the semi inconsistency though

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    This. Adding another layer of RNG in the play style wont help at all. Overall the whole 4p set bonus is kinda bad compared to the rest, hope they buff it a bit somehow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    This. Adding another layer of RNG in the play style wont help at all. Overall the whole 4p set bonus is kinda bad compared to the rest, hope they buff it a bit somehow.
    Yeah I'm not a fan either. Went to pop army midfight and it still had 6 minutes. T20 UH was great, almost as good as T9 (dots can crit) back in trial of crusader.
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    I have a question about the tier 2 bonus guys. Whats the correct way to use this effect? We can spam death coil or we should wait for the debuff to come off before casting another one ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    I have a question about the tier 2 bonus guys. Whats the correct way to use this effect? We can spam death coil or we should wait for the debuff to come off before casting another one ?
    jsut use DC like normal
    Filthy Casual

Assuming we are overflowing with resources (which is my biggest gripe with the spec btw) pre-tier it is better to keep 3 runs recharging and over-cap rp than it is to cast DC and waste partial runes. Does the added damage from the set-bonus change this or anything with the priority list?