Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    Well with that logic, it should be considered. But they probably does not bother because of the reason you said.
    But I am pretty sure there will be fight over that if US takes the kill first.
    You can't make it fair really because method could just watch streams and setups to get an advantage (which they do now aswell). You can't make it fair without having everyone start at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    How high are the chances for an Argus kill today? Mythic raid difficulty seems to be a lackluster.
    I half-expect it to happen.

Well with that logic, it should be considered. But they probably does not bother because of the reason you said.
    No one will fight over this, last time NA took WF was in MoP in HoF and no one complained about it.

That's just how things are.

Given that Argus Mythic abilities have been known for like 2 months already, I am sure Aggramar might be the only thing that can stop guilds from 11/11 clears this reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Blorgo View Post
    You can't make it fair really because method could just watch streams and setups to get an advantage (which they do now aswell). You can't make it fair without having everyone start at the same time.

Deleted
    Taking everything into consideration, there is no way US would take world first. Not in this universe nor any parallel universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blorgo View Post
    Neither can you make it fair even if everyone started at the same time, due to time-zone differences.

Deleted
    <Limit> on the scooter, <Method> in the yellow outfit

youtube com/watch?v=qEof0YOlt2E

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    Neither can you make it fair even if everyone started at the same time, due to time-zone differences.
    No raider for world first would complain, if he had to start in the middle of the night. They usually take a week of work for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Given that Argus Mythic abilities have been known for like 2 months already, I am sure Aggramar might be the only thing that can stop guilds from 11/11 clears this reset.
    It hasn't been known. There has been datamind information about the abilities, but nothing definitive. The final phase is still unknown.

Deleted
    https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/FewDearestChihuahua

NA raiding capabilities in a nutshell

^^ Stop shilling for EU, the thread is too small for that. Shilling is for threads which go twenty pages per hour. You just look silly. Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ Stop shilling for EU, the thread is too small for that. Shilling is for threads which go twenty pages per hour. You just look silly. Nobody cares.
    Meh, everyone should have set mmochamp to put 40 posts per page by now, no thread goes too fast.

Ooh Exorsus 8/11...

Edit...and Method!

Deleted
    Method 8/11

Exorsus 8/11

edit: nvm, wowprog seems a little buggy on times, since there are two kills listet
    Last edited by mmocd097ae163f; 2017-12-06 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Meh, everyone should have set mmochamp to put 40 posts per page by now, no thread goes too fast.
    How do I do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Exorsus AND Method at 8/11 according to wowprogress

So. let's see their comps for coven ...

Deleted
    Exorsus catches up, nice

Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    So. let's see their comps for coven ...
    Tanks, Healers, Affliction Locks...