Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other models need more help (worgen, for example), especially considering that we just got a new model in Legion.

What Polarthief said. I don't get either why we have to have that blue hue on the Glyph of Astral form. I like having the options, to be honest I use both the Moonkin form and the glyph from time to time. If the glyph didnt mess so much with the color of our transmog I would rarely use the Moonkin form.

I get why they wouldn't spend so much time creating new moonkin forms or customization for them, but I don't get why they can't just remove the blue hue from the glyph...
    It's not like we ask for algalon like skeletons for every druid race with armor on it as an astral form! (Blizz plz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    What Polarthief said. I don't get either why we have to have that blue hue on the Glyph of Astral form. I like having the options, to be honest I use both the Moonkin form and the glyph from time to time. If the glyph didnt mess so much with the color of our transmog I would rarely use the Moonkin form.

I get why they wouldn't spend so much time creating new moonkin forms or customization for them, but I don't get why they can't just remove the blue hue from the glyph...
    It's not like we ask for algalon like skeletons for every druid race with armor on it as an astral form! (Blizz plz)
    Astral look is there so the stupid mages wont poly spam on us. WhyHeIsImmuneToPolyWTFBlizzardGGReportCheeetah

I guess we will get some update to balance form, and when blizz is there they should give us some meele spells too
    Last edited by mmoc441f090fee; 2017-12-06 at 10:07 AM.

In ‰ how many ppl play balance of all the druids do you think? Could that be a reason that blizzard dont make a "new" "cool" moonkin form? Maybe way more guardians and feral, resto Id say is very popular.
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    In ‰ how many ppl play balance of all the druids do you think? Could that be a reason that blizzard dont make a "new" "cool" moonkin form? Maybe way more guardians and feral, resto Id say is very popular.
    Well its same thing for races, many Belfs more than others, or Nelfs less than humans and more than others.... I like the way it looks and it cast animation i'll play it.

So make it looks good, more players will go for it. they can make quests for forms and do same thing for other classes like the mounts, add fire/frost/holy on their armor, more fun and make everyone happy.

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    All Druids turn into animals? What does Malfurion shapeshift into? Or Cenarius?
    Cenarius is a god, so no explanation there. But Malfurion actually turns himself into a Stag and you ride on his back in Legion.... So there is that.

5+ Year Old Account

These would be pretty dank

or even just a moonkin form that actually looks like it has an owl head, like this:
    Last edited by Merryck; 2017-12-22 at 01:36 AM.

If it wasn’t for Moonkin sexiness, I wouldn’t play the spec.

Fat owl is love, fat owl is life.