Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    The Mythic Plus Invitational was the most noteworthy Event in WoW History imo, bigger than any Mythic Raid First Kill.
    Dear, both the raiding race and the mythic+ championships are just disappearingly small in terms of interest and this won't change. Nobody cares about them by and large and nobody will. They are shows for a very limited set of insiders and occasional enthusiasts.

The raiding race is at least something where the bosses are downed for the first time and not the "who kills the thing that tons of people can kill faster".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The abilities are known in detail, top guilds most likely have already theorized and strategized around them and have a plan in mind. You dont need to actually PTR test in order to develop a partial strategy.
    Sloot said earlier they tested PTR for the maximum amount of time and then practiced Mythic tactics in Heroic for hours on end last week.
    People are just way to prepared, can't balance anything around that.

Guilds doing 20 raids in a week instead of in 20 weeks etc..
    its getting crazy. How do you balance around that kind of commitment..

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraiya View Post
    Also, friendly reminder that 9/11 on first day isn't unusual for top guilds. Ice Crown Citadel was cleared 9/12 on the first day. But it then took them almost a month to kill the Lich King.
    And TBH the Lich King taking a month was mainly due to the fact he was overtuned (they actually released figured presenting how it was impossible to meet the enrage timer) there was a lot of 1% wipes due to this, it got nerfed by about 2% and guilds killed in within 5 pulls when that patch went live. The other crux was ofcourse, the 50 pulls/week.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Guilds doing 20 raids in a week instead of in 20 weeks etc..
    its getting crazy. How do you balance around that kind of commitment..
    You change the reward structure and cap it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    AN ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN !! There was an enhancement shaman in a top 3 kill ! Woooooooooooooooh !!
    Obviously, they are very strong on pure ST fights where you can stay on the boss for the majority of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Been in Method since end of KJ progress.
    but didnt he want to stream progress thats why he joined future and all the streamers to make money from progress lol

Deleted
    Serenity will take this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I think it is about time that Blizzard merges Heroic and Mythic into one difficulty.

Mythic as it is now caters maybe to 0.001% of the WOW population. The rest only goes through the chore of grinding progression through Mythic until it is nerfed for them because it has better loot and nothing else.

And the hardcore guilds abuse split farming, account sharing to breeze through the Mythic content anyway for the glory.

Now that we have M+ there is a better home for showing your skills. Mythic raiding is nothing but a chore, a detriment to WOW overall.

The Mythic Plus Invitational was the most noteworthy Event in WoW History imo, bigger than any Mythic Raid First Kill.
    "My opinion, opinion opinion. My opinion? Opinion"

Frenchies still doing good with a 6/11 just now.

In other news, the French guild moves to 6/11.

I love how still lots of guild progressing on day 1 in US/OC and now EU/RU! Look at all those guilds doing so well already! I thought game was dead at end game raiding that was what i was supposed to believe :P

Have any of the top 3 bothered with heroic splits yet?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    "My opinion, opinion opinion. My opinion? Opinion"
    In forums you usually share opinions

Deleted
    seems overall way too easy, i hope atleast aggramar and argus are staying alive longer

Oh man I just remembered the US guilds were stopped by 9/11....

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Oh man I just remembered the US guilds were stopped by 9/11....
    Is it really being stopped if they go to sleep?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    As long as Serenity existed, Method never got World First.

Exorsus took WF in both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Then Serenity decided to disband and Method sucked in some best players like viklund fragnance gingi deepshades. Method also got other good players like xerwo twise.

Meanwhile Exorsus and Method so far progressing Argus neck and neck, head-to-head.

Basically it'll be shame if, after obtaining all these players and their roster being stronger than ever, method wouldn't get world first.

Either way Exorsus, keep up good job : - )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    As long as Serenity existed, Method never got World First.

Exorsus took WF in both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Then Serenity decided to disband and Method sucked in some best players like viklund fragnance gingi deepshades. Method also got other good players like xerwo twise.

Meanwhile Exorsus and Method so far progressing Argus neck and neck, head-to-head.

Basically it'll be shame if, after obtaining all these players and their roster being stronger than ever, method wouldn't get world first.

Either way Exorsus, keep up good job : - )
    You do realize most of future's players, and i reckon all the ones you mentioned, came from method in the first place....
    They left Method and formed future after some disagreements.

coven seemingly got a stealth buff, otherwise it is not explainable for me that method and exorsus didn't killed them yet while limit only required ~1.5h after the vari kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    Weren't they all apart of Method before it fragmented in to Serenity?