Crafted gear stops at 900?

With the release of Antorus, is crafted gear ilvl going to be increased or is it staying at 900?

but it goes to 935, it did even before antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    but it goes to 935, it did even before antorus.
    No, only a single piece went to 935 per profession. The rest remained capped at 900.

Its a rather puzzling turn of events, really, considering that every raid tier before this, you could get a full set of crafted that was only a little lower than normal raids (5 iLevels, but the ability to have perfect stats made up for it.) - but this time? Nope.

Its a dumb idea - crafting had been viable for the entire xpac until now.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    No, only a single piece went to 935 per profession. The rest remained capped at 900.

Its a rather puzzling turn of events, really, considering that every raid tier before this, you could get a full set of crafted that was only a little lower than normal raids (5 iLevels, but the ability to have perfect stats made up for it.) - but this time? Nope.

Its a dumb idea - crafting had been viable for the entire xpac until now.
    Yes per profession, but you could still combine. For example, the LW shoulders and the JC crown.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Why do you need more if you dont raid? and if you raid its much cheaper to just get gear there.

Deleted
    Seriously people craft gear still? Or buy it from the AH. You can literally get 935 gear from just doing a +10.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone does M+, news at 11.

Deleted
    Let me rephrase. Not sure why anyone would need 935+ gear pieces if they aren't raiding, PvPing or running M+ except to stare at a pointless number.

That said, it is sad how professions are basically irrelevant at the end game except for enchant/alch/JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Not everyone does M+, news at 11.
    Not doing things that give good gear, results in not having good gear.

Competent news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Why do you need more if you dont raid? and if you raid its much cheaper to just get gear there.
    Because i still enjoy progressing my character and despise raiding?

Lets also go with “for the entire expansion, prior to this, you could get Normal quality raid gear from profs, and this is a stupid change.”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Not doing things that give good gear, results in not having good gear.

Competent news at 11.
    The entire point here is that up until this moment (release of Antorus), you COULD get “good” gear from crafting. This changeup at the last moment is pointless and stupid. I mean, its not like were asking for even Heroic quality gear - were just asking for crafted gear to be as good as it has been for the entirety of the xpac up until this point. Thats all.

It wasnt broken, they didnt need to change it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarp89 View Post
    Let me rephrase. Not sure why anyone would need 935+ gear pieces if they aren't raiding, PvPing or running M+ except to stare at a pointless number.

That said, it is sad how professions are basically irrelevant at the end game except for enchant/alch/JC.
    Mage tower challenges say hello. You need a higher item level if you don't have tier set bonuses or raid trinkets.

Deleted
    Seriously people craft gear still? Or buy it from the AH. You can literally get 935 gear from just doing a +10.
    and darkmoon tank trinket is still BiS even at 900

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Mage tower challenges say hello. You need a higher item level if you don't have tier set bonuses or raid trinkets.
    When I did the Destro challenge in the first week I was 903 item level. THEY are DOABLE regardless of ilvl/legendaries at 900. Try harder/get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    When I did the Destro challenge in the first week I was 903 item level. THEY are DOABLE regardless of ilvl/legendaries at 900. Try harder/get better.
    If you were 903 ilvl in week 1, you had Heroic/Mythic-quality Nighthold raid gear, and probably Trinkets/Set Bonuses, thus completely invalidating your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Lower ilvl for it, is not mandatory, despite your opinion

It would be nice if DMF trinkets could go higher. It also isn't the end of the world that they can't.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Lower ilvl for it, is not mandatory, despite your opinion
    Higher ilvl is not mandatory also ! It's not a dps race! You have to deal with certain mechanics not numbers...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    If you were 903 ilvl in week 1, you had Heroic/Mythic-quality Nighthold raid gear, and probably Trinkets/Set Bonuses, thus completely invalidating your argument.
    And you can't get HC NH gear because? Hell you can even pug HC Antorus for the first couple of bosses. My NH curve was with a pug not with my guild cause pugs were progressing way better. Stop complaining for nothing. IF you want the challenge you will get it regardless of ilvl legendaries. Yes some items might make the fight faster but that doesn't mean the fight is impossible without those.

A +10 already requires equal or better gear than what you get from it. Also people use 3rd party filters to decline players without a solid mythic+ history.