Poll: Which of the races mentioned would you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Little did you know blizz reads the forums and makes a gnome / goblin quest where you put on goggles and everything turns into infernals.
    *Evil laughter*

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Little did you know blizz reads the forums and makes a gnome / goblin quest where you put on goggles and everything turns into infernals.
    Better than everything turning into gnomes. *shudders*

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Better than everything turning into gnomes. *shudders*
    I'm going to have to take a pass on everything turning into gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    No, just no! Horde does not want any space squid goat people on our side even if they are red colored.
    I'm Horde, and I do.

Deleted
    Man'ari would be awesome as an allied race... the Horde and the Alliance are clearly more powerful than the Legion, so quite a few of them might entertain the idea of switching sides. Some eredar would also like to fight the Void and its minions due to all the Legion's propaganda they've been exposed to for years both are reasons they could join the forces of Azeroth with!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    I'm Horde, and I do.
    I play both factions and I do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    I'm Horde, and I do.
    Then you are not a true Horde. You're an Alliance spy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    I play both factions and I do.
    See above comment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    You must be alot of fun at parties if everything needs to make sense with you....

3 types of Dreanei's : Normal Dreanei : Lightforged Dreanei: Man'ari Dreanei

3 Types of Night type elves : Normal Night Elves :Nightborne Elves : Felborne Elves

It's not hard to just have a little imagination, You should try it sometimes.
    Since I need to explain it, if Alliance were given Man'ari Dreanei that would give them 3 versions of the Dreanei. With the whole Night Elf & Nightborne thing being playable that means Alliance gets 1 and Horde gets 1. Even if you assume/suggest that Horde should get the Felborne that still means Alliance gets 1 and Horde gets 2. See the there. Furthermore you could argue that Blood Elves are being given to the Alliance in the form of Void Elves so that evens those out and Horde is being given a second Tauren. Alliance would still have the most versions of one race out there with the 3 Dreanei. To even things out the Horde would have to get a third troll race or the Taunka to give a third Tauren race.

I do have imagination and see logic too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still hope for Ogre for Horde and Kul'tiras Human for alliance. If that won't happen, give alliance Vrykul and horde can get naga. And just give orcs mag'har customisation, while dwarves gets wildhammer clan customisation

Btw, have you ever thought that the reason for "more allied races to come", is that Aszhara have to die first in a patch, which will lead to naga becoming a allied race freed from hers and her masters' grasp?

Since I need to explain it, if Alliance were given Man'ari Dreanei that would give them 3 versions of the Dreanei. With the whole Night Elf & Nightborne thing being playable that means Alliance gets 1 and Horde gets 1. Even if you assume/suggest that Horde should get the Felborne that still means Alliance gets 1 and Horde gets 2. See the there. Furthermore you could argue that Blood Elves are being given to the Alliance in the form of Void Elves so that evens those out and Horde is being given a second Tauren. Alliance would still have the most versions of one race out there with the 3 Dreanei. To even things out the Horde would have to get a third troll race or the Taunka to give a third Tauren race.

I mean, I know blizzard's been bad about it recently, but you don't have to balance every aspect of the game between the factions. If something makes sense, it makes sense.

(Not that Man'ari make much sense, mind. We're still not sure what the Demons' deal is as moral individuals, or if they're capable of coexisting with anybody. Aside from the Illidari demons and that Mo'arg in Shatt, we haven't seen demons acting like people.)
    Last edited by Luzahn; 2017-12-06 at 03:58 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    only fel ogres are worthy

You want to induct groups that have forked over their free will and souls to a Dark God and have aided in the murder of literally trillions of people and the total devastation of entire worlds.

That is a dumber opinion than thinking a continent should be called panda, or that orcs time traveling to an alternate universe doesn;t come off as terrible shitty fanfiction.

No, no more races with allied races getting more allied races until every race has been covered! As much as I would insta-roll a Wildhammer dwarf or a forest troll, I would rather have them not take the place of potential allied races for races without them like humans, orcs, gnomes and goblins!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    I still hope for Ogre for Horde and Kul'tiras Human for alliance. If that won't happen, give alliance Vrykul and horde can get naga. And just give orcs mag'har customisation, while dwarves gets wildhammer clan customisation

Btw, have you ever thought that the reason for "more allied races to come", is that Aszhara have to die first in a patch, which will lead to naga becoming a allied race freed from hers and her masters' grasp?
    Vrykul bring more to the table imo.

I'm so into Eredar being an allied race, I think the would fit more on the horde, because there's no way in hell the Lightforged and the Draenei would ever fight alongside any Eredar. It also opens some cool possibilities for the alliance in terms of equivalence (A troll race? goblins? au Shadowmoon exiles??) but I think Vrykul would be the coolest choice.

But back to Eredar; it's clear the more "religious" members of the Legion truly believe they have to destroy all live to prevent the void lords from consuming the cosmos. They end goal is stopping the void lords, and with Sargeras gone, the only way they have a shot at it is working with the mortal races. Also without the Legion, they have for the first time the opportunity to just live, and they might get a taste for that, and they might want to keep doing so.

Not as much "redeemed" Eredar, but "maybe obliteration of everything is not the only way" Eredar.

A few questions cross my mind.

Did the Man'ari drink the blood of a pitlord just like the Draenor Orcs did to become fel-empowered?

Were the Man'ari slaves to the Burning Legion much in the same way that the Orcs were?

If they lost their free will by becoming part of the Legion, has it been restored for them now that Sargeras is imprisoned?

Are they still concerned with stopping the Void?

If yes on most of these, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be a playable race. But only for Horde, they seem like they would have much in common with Orcs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Then you are not a true Horde. You're an Alliance spy!

- - - Updated - - -

See above comment

- - - Updated - - -

I actually think it'd make more sense for Man'ari to be an independent race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    A few questions cross my mind.

Did the Man'ari drink the blood of a pitlord just like the Draenor Orcs did to become fel-empowered?
    no
    Were the Man'ari slaves to the Burning Legion much in the same way that the Orcs were?
    no

Are they still concerned with stopping the Void?
    they never were
    If yes on most of these, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be a playable race. But only for Horde, they seem like they would have much in common with Orcs.
    because they are demons, the only demon who could be playable because would be awesome is the natherzin

The hord already get shitty elves,we don't wanna shit draeneis, less homogenization of the factions is better

Don't even bother unless you are planning on adding Man'ari, Felblood Elves, Felborne, Fel Orcs, Feltotem, and Fel vry'kul next Blizz.
    Frankly, I don't get it. In some posts you pretend to have insider connections to Blizzard or work there (can't tell specifically). In this post you ask them as if you didn't have those connections. What is it? You have a BF / GF who works there? What's the story?

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Why would we get races that are directly hostile to us
    Faction manari and draenei are both eredar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I wouldn't mind Man'ari...I mean a red Draenei with green sores and green hooves that could be a Warlock would be fun!
    its not red draenei its red eredar, draenei is a faction eredar is the race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Did you even look at the eyes, her toes, or her feet?
    Are you seriously suggesting another allied race because of their eye and toenail colors? Seriously seriously? That's like the stupidity that is High Elf, but without any of the lore reasons.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting another allied race because of their eye and toenail colors? Seriously seriously? That's like the stupidity that is High Elf, but without any of the lore reasons.
    No, I was pointing out a visible difference between Felborne and NB.