Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Do we need this thread every new raid? Just raid mythic if it's too easy for you.

Also, where are the numbers on the chart? I really don't know what it's telling me.

Also, can you link your progress?

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Why isnt varimathras down there with worldbreaker? Its basically a Patchwork fight, which has even less movement involved than worldbreaker.
    Probably because Varimathras has 1 shot mechanics where the entire raid can get fucked and and Garothi Worldbreaker doesn't.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Think Blizzard agrees...

Argus the Unmaker:
    Cheat Death and similar effects will not reset their cooldowns when you die during the final phase of the Argus the Unmaker encounter.
    Boss Health increased by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties
    Soulbomb and Soulburst now deal periodic damage more rapidly
    Edge of Obliteration damage increased by 50%
    Constellar elemental vulnerabilities reduced from +200% to +100% damage taken

I've just woken up checked WoWProgress and i am totally shocked...
    9/11M bosses finished already?! Wtf is this?!
    And remember... EU have just started their runs...

I think OP should change topic title to:
    Antorus is extremely undertuned (all difficulties)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    next week you will create a new thread : "Mythic Antorus is so overtuned, please Blizzard need debugs/nerfs"
    Edit to myself : Mythic Antorus is not overtuned

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Think Blizzard agrees...

Argus the Unmaker:
    Cheat Death and similar effects will not reset their cooldowns when you die during the final phase of the Argus the Unmaker encounter.
    Boss Health increased by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties
    Soulbomb and Soulburst now deal periodic damage more rapidly
    Edge of Obliteration damage increased by 50%
    Constellar elemental vulnerabilities reduced from +200% to +100% damage taken
    I can't remember the last time a boss was buffed rather than nerfed

Deleted
    Loving the chart.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would argue that H-KJ, even in current gear, is still more likely to cause wipes than H-Argus.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    That's one of the worst charts I've ever seen... literally no explanation of anything (also also kin'Garoth should be the hardest lol)

That being said, yes, it is easier than NH for example, but who cares? I do very much enjoy this raid (unlike ToS) and having fun is what matters, not plain difficulty. And for the most part, Antorus really has a good balance.
    lol at Kingaroth the hardest. The only relatively difficult fight in heroic is Coven, because of the RNG aspect. Kingaroth is 1 of 10 loot pinatas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Ko Lee View Post
    I would argue that H-KJ, even in current gear, is still more likely to cause wipes than H-Argus.
    I second that notion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Edit to myself : Mythic Antorus is not overtuned
    lmaooo you beat me to it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Do we need this thread every new raid? Just raid mythic if it's too easy for you.

Also, where are the numbers on the chart? I really don't know what it's telling me.

Also, can you link your progress?
    I wouldn't say every raid. ToV, NH, and ToS were all well done with higher levels of difficulty
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

who cares. LFR for the win

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    Probably because Varimathras has 1 shot mechanics where the entire raid can get fucked and and Garothi Worldbreaker doesn't.
    I mean, it's not much harder. Get out with neurotic, heal tanks, move out of fissure, profit. Mythic may be another story, but heroic is certainly a joke

Deleted
    Our group found Antoran High Command a bit overtuned on heroic, well mostly his HP and the fuselage damage, downed it but it was a struggle. Normal was a cakewalk though, still too much HP, fight becomes a boring slog.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I've just woken up checked WoWProgress and i am totally shocked...
    9/11M bosses finished already?! Wtf is this?!
    And remember... EU have just started their runs...

I think OP should change topic title to:
    Antorus is extremely undertuned (all difficulties)
    That's typical. If it takes the best guilds in the world more than a week to defeat a raid (barring unfixed bugs) then it's going to be entirely too hard for the rest of the population. Raids are defeated by skill, not through a gear treadmill. Gear exists for lesser players to overcome challenges.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

There shouldn't be 4 difficulty levels of raids. But hey... that's what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I can't remember the last time a boss was buffed rather than nerfed
    Same here, i dont remember seeing a boss being buffed after its released.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Same here, i dont remember seeing a boss being buffed after its released.
    Elisande and Star Augur raid damage, to break the 2-healer strat.

Guarm range on double attack to break 1-tank strat.

Mythic Ilgynoth HP after world first 1-phase kill.

Mythic Mistress stun to break blood DK cheese strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    lol at Kingaroth the hardest. The only relatively difficult fight in heroic is Coven, because of the RNG aspect. Kingaroth is 1 of 10 loot pinatas

- - - Updated - - -

I second that notion

- - - Updated - - -

lmaooo you beat me to it

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say every raid. ToV, NH, and ToS were all well done with higher levels of difficulty
    To be fair I did Kin'Garoth with complete randoms and no voice, while I did Coven with a guild, where a guy explained every fight in detail, so basically we killed Coven after only 1 wipe... while we were wiping on Kin'Garoth multiple times.

Hey look! A chart! If this thread has a chart, then it must be authentic and generally accepted by the masses! Let me take a look...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I mean, it's not much harder. Get out with neurotic, heal tanks, move out of fissure, profit. Mythic may be another story, but heroic is certainly a joke
    It's a joke if the group is coordinated but a there will be plenty of wipes if the group isn't. Garothi however is a joke with or without coordination. If a tank misses the taunt on Varimathras it's an insta wipe. If they miss if on Garothi he'll just aggro to the OT anyway when the MT runs away. That was my point as to why they aren't on the same difficulty level. I certainly agree that with a coordinated/skilled group they are both easy.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    To be fair I did Kin'Garoth with complete randoms and no voice, while I did Coven with a guild, where a guy explained every fight in detail, so basically we killed Coven after only 1 wipe... while we were wiping on Kin'Garoth multiple times.
    That would have a large part of it. also, last week, coven was bugged and the adds weren't scaling. Last week we 2 shot it, this week took us significantly more time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    It's a joke if the group is coordinated but a there will be plenty of wipes if the group isn't. Garothi however is a joke with or without coordination. If a tank misses the taunt on Varimathras it's an insta wipe. If they miss if on Garothi he'll just aggro to the OT anyway when the MT runs away. That was my point as to why they aren't on the same difficulty level. I certainly agree that with a coordinated/skilled group they are both easy.
    Now that you've explained it, I see your reasoning behind it. I'm just a bit cynical towards this raid tier since its pathetically easy