Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    How do you stop a random guy getting a truck and running people over?
    Yeah if there is no collusion between terrorists then it could literally be one guy in a car driving into a group of bystanders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It was a stealth brag https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Stealth%20brag, Kallis. You got caught. Now run away with your tail between your little legs and don't do it again.
    It is not unusual for men to have girlfriends, it would be like bragging that I own shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Would you please stop acting like a child...
    I know right, I sometimes like it when advanta says stuff I want to say because he gets all the flak for it but if he gets banned then I might end up saying it instead and looking like a complete tit!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It is not unusual for men to have girlfriends, it would be like bragging that I own shoes.
    I don't know about shoes, I think I've only met one person who didn't have shoes and he was a half mad paddy alchoholic who wandered into Winchester one summer, maybe its like bragging you have a mountain bike or (how old are you? a Penny farthing? :P)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Would you please stop acting like a child...
    I'm acting precisely as childishly as Kallis does persistently in these threads, bragging about himself in the context of other subjects.

Seriously, there is absolutely no reason ever to mention your sexual exploits in a thread about terrorism, it is really, really weird. If Kallis or you can't take a humourous put-down designed to illustrate how fucking weird that is gently then I can certainly be more direct about it.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-12-06 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    And yet 37* years later....

EDIT: for accuracy
    Handy hint: traitors are the baddies.

Handy hint: traitors are the baddies.
    Until they win and 'disband' the monarchy? I get that the civil war and the gunpowder plot were for different reasons but they were both treason...
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm acting precisely as childishly as Kallis does persistently in these threads, bragging about himself in the context of other subjects.
    99% of the people I know have partners, why do you think it is so unusual?

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem rather obsessed with him, just tell him how you feel.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    This is why posturing and putting policemen everywhere in the street to calm morons is stupid.

The only thing that works against terrorism is a good foreign policy and intelligence.
    QFT - Messing around in other countries and other peoples business is bound to create blow-back.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Reporting on this is Islamophobia. Islam is a religion of peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Until they win and 'disband' the monarchy? I get that the civil war and the gunpowder plot were for different reasons but they were both treason...
    Cromwell isn’t really regarded as a hero though, history has not judged him kindly.

He’s most famous for being a shit head with warts.

Deleted
    99% of the people I know have partners, why do you think it is so unusual?
    99% of people don't mention it in the context of a thread about terrorism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can the terrorists please kill the mayor instead? So he can be replaced by someone who actually gives a shit about homegrown terror? Seriously, the Mayor of London is a freaking toolbox...he literally said that terrorism is simply a reality of city life...uh...what? There are plenty of cities that don't have regular terror attacks! He is literally spending millions tracking down and arresting people for "hate speech" online, all of that effort should be used to track down TERRORISTS!

Cromwell isn’t really regarded as a hero though, history has not judged him kindly.

He’s most famous for being a shit head with warts.
    Hmm... maybe, I mostly only know the Monty Python Song.

I know a lot of "republicans" or at least "anti-monarchists" if such a thing is a thing, saw it as "progress" moving away from the "divine right" monarchy shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    QFT - Messing around in other countries and other peoples business is bound to create blow-back.
    Yet when we don't get involved people get upset we have the power to and choose not to. Certain presidential candidates in America are heavily criticized by our media for this posture, and are negatively labeled as "isolationists".

We don't win either way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Can the terrorists please kill the mayor instead?
    Just a thought here but you might not want to call for the assassination of a high-profile politician on a public forum.

Because you can be arrested for that. I'm not exaggerating. People have been detained for saying much less. I'm sure you don't actually mean it but the people who monitor these things have zero sense of humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Can the terrorists please kill the mayor instead? So he can be replaced by someone who actually gives a shit about homegrown terror? Seriously, the Mayor of London is a freaking toolbox...he literally said that terrorism is simply a reality of city life...uh...what? There are plenty of cities that don't have regular terror attacks! He is literally spending millions tracking down and arresting people for "hate speech" online, all of that effort should be used to track down TERRORISTS!
    Full quote is actually 'being prepared for the threat of terror attacks is part and parcel of living in a big city'

10+ Year Old Account
    99% of people don't mention it in the context of a thread about terrorism.
    99% of men in their early twenties aren’t trying to assassinate the Prime Minister, they’re dating girls (or boys, not that there’s anything wrong with that), hence the contrasting comparison.

Not you obviously, because you think that men dating women is unusual.

Deleted
    99% of men in their early twenties aren’t trying to assassinate the Prime Minister, they’re dating girls (or boys, not that there’s anything wrong with that), hence the contrasting comparison.
    Yes, that's what you should have said, the narcissistic personality-disorder free version.

Yes, that's what you should have said, the narcissistic personality-disorder free version.
    You sure have contributed alot to this thread.