Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    You sure have contributed alot to this thread.
    I'm sorry, did you contribute some valuable insight somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yes, that's what you should have said, the narcissistic personality-disorder free version.
    You are telling me what I should have said and calling me the narcissist? You haven’t quite grasped the concept of irony have you?

How dare I not write an advanta approved post?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    This is why posturing and putting policemen everywhere in the street to calm morons is stupid.

The only thing that works against terrorism is a good foreign policy and intelligence.
    It is also why inviting scores of salafists into your country is stupid.

Everything from disturbed pakistanian imams to rich, spoiled Saudi Arabian princes are welcome in the UK. I think it's high time we change this for good!

I'm sorry, did you contribute some valuable insight somewhere?
    Oh im sorry i didnt know that harassing other posters was valuable insight, will remember that next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    It is also why inviting scores of salafists into your country is stupid.

Everything from disturbed pakistanian imams to rich, spoiled Saudi Arabian princes are welcome in the UK. I think it's high time we change this for good!
    But we (cough Londoners) get fancy new skyscrapers, you can't tell me that's not a good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    They cannot be Muslims with such names. Must be White evil men.

Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, who is accused of trying to join Islamic State.

Certain death would be the only thing he would find with them, maby he didnt check the news lately.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh im sorry i didnt know that harassing other posters was valuable insight, will remember that next time.
    He just really wants senpai to notice him.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Deleted
    Oh Jesus Christ, it was a gentle joke designed to encourage Kallis to stop stealth bragging in his posts.

If you want to talk harassment maybe ask the guy why he feels the need to accuse me of being a violent extremist at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    But we (cough Londoners) get fancy new skyscrapers, you can't tell me that's not a good deal.
    European technology and know-how anyways ;-) . There is no good reason the Europeans don't just build that stuff themselves by investing into it, rather than investing into police, laywers, administrators and social workers to keep the gangmembers-of-today and the terrorists-of-tomorrow entertained.

We need, IMO, a smaller public sector and a public sector prioritizing infrastructure and healthcare higher than what is the case at the moment.

Heck, I don't even like Skyscrapers. I think a place like Barcelone looks far better and more welcoming than the Manhattan frankly, and I've been to both places. ;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You are telling me what I should have said and calling me the narcissist? You haven’t quite grasped the concept of irony have you?

How dare I not write an advanta approved post?!
    Your kind always seem to be dishing out humour, but you always seem to act like sore butthurt losers when the joke is on you.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    How do you stop a random guy getting a truck and running people over?
    Terrorism is generally a very social activity (sounds counter intuative) most attacks are identified via community intelligence (aka local mosques grassing up retards who come in and talk shit, or members of families informing). More community police is not a sure fix but human intelligence is good. Getting people on the ground in communities is a very decent step to make (shame about the cuts to policing)

Things like the Manchester bombing could have been stopped had there been a security service port alert against Abedi, so he was questioned at the border when he returned to the UK from Libya four days before the attack but there wasn't. Missing this kind of thing because he was fighting for groups that the UK was cosy too in Libya is pretty shocking. You'd think going to a failed state to fight for Islamic Fighting Group would be a red flag.

Oh Jesus Christ, it was a gentle joke designed to encourage Kallis to stop stealth bragging in his posts.

If you want to talk harassment maybe ask the guy why he feels the need to accuse me of being a violent extremist at every opportunity.
    And you call him a neo nazi so i dont see the need to complain here.

And i dont see what he said was bragging, he simply said that instead of planning to kill the prime minister in his teens he had a girlfriend like normal people do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind always seem to be dishing out humour, but you always seem to act like sore butthurt losers when the joke is on you.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    There was no humour in your posts, just an attempt by you to attack me that backfired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Can the terrorists please kill the mayor instead? So he can be replaced by someone who actually gives a shit about homegrown terror? Seriously, the Mayor of London is a freaking toolbox...he literally said that terrorism is simply a reality of city life...uh...what? There are plenty of cities that don't have regular terror attacks! He is literally spending millions tracking down and arresting people for "hate speech" online, all of that effort should be used to track down TERRORISTS!
    How about first of all you learn basic reading comprehension to understand what he actually said and secondly please do kindly worry about where your own shit stinks first .

The fact that gullible idiots still fall for a conservative smear campaign that twist and show Mr. Khans words out of context to further an agenda is amazing. Also the fact that someone doesn't realize the sheer double standard and hypocrisy about calling for the death of a leading official most likely based on their religion is just adorable .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    You said that political violence was acceptable, that is an extremist viewpoint.

Do you actually think that advocating political violence is a moderate position?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that's what you should have said, the narcissistic personality-disorder free version.
    Just to chime in, that's not narciccistic personality disorder.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    What ISIS and radicals alike will never grasp, we're the motherfucking British Empire. Empire on which the sun never sets lads.
    This thread just keeps on giving, by jingo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    What ISIS and radicals alike will never grasp, we're the motherfucking British Empire. Empire on which the sun never sets lads.
    Bennett, I’ve been meaning to have a chat with you ever since you’ve come out of the coma. I’m sorry to say that Hong Kong has gone. We still have the Isle of Wight though.

...no other bugger wants it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yes they do, maybe they need to think about not letting jihadist preachers preach hate speech and preventing them from coming into the country.
    I thought they were BORN in your country. Nice education you gave them?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people hate patriotism these days
    Because it only brings wars and hate.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.