Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a 950 tank and i usually get into groups easily enough. I only do the +15 (previously +10) for the weekly chest, i got low wowprogress score and i have no interest in working to make it higher. I got 7 days to find the 2-3 dungeons i prefer to run at this high keys (EoA, NL and DH) and so far it's never failed. It'd be lot harder for me as a DPS and seeing how terrible some people can be in these runs and how one person in the group so often has no idea what they're doing, the demand set on people at this level of the patch are perfectly reasonable. I set them this high when i run my own keys (if i get a favourable dungeon that week :P) and i rely on other people setting the same standard so i have a better chance of joining a quality pug

Quote Originally Posted by Nim135 View Post
    Descriptions & Requirements for a M+15:

-Over 1800 or no inv
    -Be 2k
    -Over 2.2k
    -955 ilvl

I myself am a 939 ilvl and barely run m+. I only do it for the weekly reward.

Anyway, every time I enter these parties, the difference in DPS between me and the other 2 is always about 1m~.

I get it, you want high requirements because you don't trust some people but you do not perform yourself?

What is all this high requirement madness.

TL.DR: Outrageous requirement for M+ 15 after 7.3.2, specifically from boosted people that have no idea how to play their class
    Easy fix: Use your key and don't set requirements. You will be flooded with applications from players who could not get into those other groups. Since you feel those requirements are madness, these rejected players will be just what you are looking for!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completed a NL +14 (9 minutes to spare) and afterwards a +15 EoA (slightly over time limit, because healer kept dying at the start of the last boss). Things are definitely more hectic now, with seagulls having 40 million hp, but it's easily doable. A group with ilvl945 people can get it done within the time limit, bar punishing mistakes like we did.
    wowprogress seems to me more and more of a useless metric in addition to a lot of others (+15 achievement, gear, solid experience) and I hope it leaves soon.

People really overcomplicate the hell out of this. It's just simple supply and demand. If I post a +15 with no requirements, I'll get a billion dps signing up. If I put high-bar requirements, I still get enough people signing up, so why wouldn't I? There are more dps wanting to run 15's than there are keys to be run.

Solution: more people working up their own keys = more supply = more demand being met and the bar will lower on it's own accord. Esp since some demand is being shifted to supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    People really overcomplicate the hell out of this. It's just simple supply and demand. If I post a +15 with no requirements, I'll get a billion dps signing up. If I put high-bar requirements, I still get enough people signing up, so why wouldn't I? There are more dps wanting to run 15's than there are keys to be run.

Solution: more people working up their own keys = more supply = more demand being met and the bar will lower on it's own accord. Esp since some demand is being shifted to supply.
    Yeah, but i'm like a really good player. And I have this one anecdote of me doing really well in a dungeon while the other players that required M+ score sucked.

As you can see, i've proven that the system sucks and should be completely destroyed.

It all comes down to percent chances in my mind.

If you're 8/9 last tier but have only done +10s last season there's like a 10% chance you'll do well in my +15. Usually those people view mythic dungeons as 'less serious content' and ignore all mechanics or even worse don't even know the dungeon mechanics.

When I see someone with a 2500+ score I know there's a 90% chance they'll do well in the same group.

Why would I take a 10% chance instead of the 90% chance?

Deleted
    I did +15 Seat with randoms yesterday.

930 Blood DK with 72 traits

had not played since Nighthold but I did +20 between emerald nightmare and nighold so I have the keystone achievement and so on.

Run was a wipefest of learning the mechanics and the 4 randoms were not exactly blessed with talent. I consider it an achievement that we made it through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    If you boost people, you'll see how bad most of them are.

Because of the random titanforging you have to take people with extremely high GS/fotm specs to weed out the bad players.

As an example, this was a 949 GS displayed (943 EQ) feral:

Now while my 920 WW Monk would be enough damage to get a lv15 in time done; i totally understand randoms if they dont invite my alt because there are just 2 many bad players.

When you let yourself get boosted, you dont have to play 100%. You expect to be carried.

I had a funny Boost Group on my monk where I did more damage than anyone, they were not bad though but I carried them more than they did me.