Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I thought they were BORN in your country. Nice education you gave them?
    Some were, some are visiting, some immigrated and some we gave asylum to.

Our Islamic hate preachers have a very diverse set of backgrounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There was no humour in your posts, just an attempt by you to attack me that backfired.
    I'm not sure about that, sure seemed to trigger you, and I wasn't even trying to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    And you call him a neo nazi so i dont see the need to complain here.

You were making jokes about the mayor that got stabbed the other day by a nazi, so my guess is you'd see that as some kind of compliment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Why are you calling it islamist terror? isn't terrorist enough? or do u plan to spread more unneeded islamphobia?
    Can’t tell if serious.

Why are you calling it islamist terror? isn't terrorist enough? or do u plan to spread more unneeded islamphobia?
    What is wrong with saying islamist?

Do you dislike people who state fact?

This thread has taught me nothing about the attempted attack on TM

On the other hand, this thread has taught me a lot about a few posters here.

So I guess thanks for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    What is wrong with saying islamist?
    Because Islam specifically prohibits the killing of innocents, 95-99% of the Islamic religous establishment condemns this type action unambigously - agreement which is virtually unprecedented among muslims which have no central authority, because it ignores fringe Muslim lunatics to see themselves as mainstream and doing Allah's work, and because it encourages far right groups to equate moderates with extremists thereby radicalizing aforementioned moderates and increasing the numbers of radicals and terrorists.

Personally I don't care much either way, but I'm guessing you will come up with another six-word post which is a question essentially re-stating what you just said in a slightly different way.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-12-06 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

Really? I mean, maybe "confirmed what was already known" but it can't have taught you much "new" stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted

There wasn't any attack. There was a "plot".

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Really? I mean, maybe "confirmed what was already known" but it can't have taught you much "new" stuff
    Indeed, I must stand corrected. But since I removed myself a bit from the forum I start to see new faces all around whenever I turn in for some shietfest... or some jerks decided to change their avatars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    There wasn't any attack. There was a "plot".
    That's literally what the word "attempted" is for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really targeting the right people to cause terror are they? Who's next, Murdoch?

Deleted
    That's literally what the word "attempted" is for.
    Attempted attack would imply an attack got to the stage of execution before being foiled, it didn't.

These are thoughts people had. Worth emphasizing to avoid scaremongering. We had plenty of actual terror attacks this year to be scared of.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Not really targeting the right people to cause terror are they? Who's next, Murdoch?
    I work for a British company.

I have the feeling that if they succeeded in killing her, it would have caused a minor "meh" throughout the nation.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-12-06 at 06:27 PM.

Because Islam specifically prohibits the killing of innocents, 95-99% of the Islamic religous establishment condemns this type action unambigously - agreement which is virtually unprecedented among muslims which have no central authority, because it ignores fringe Muslim lunatics to see themselves as mainstream and doing Allah's work, and because it encourages far right groups to equate moderates with extremists thereby radicalizing aforementioned moderates and increasing the numbers of radicals and terrorists.

Personally I don't care much either way, but I'm guessing you will come up with another six-word post which is a question essentially re-stating what you just said in a slightly different way.
    You know that islamists are those who practice islamism? That extends beyond just belief in Islam. The kind who want a sharia islamic state and would use violence to achieve their goals. Why would it be wrong to say islamist terrorism?

Attempted attack would imply an attack got to the stage of execution before being foiled, it didn't.

These are thoughts people had. Worth emphasizing to avoid scaremongering. We had plenty of actual terror attacks this year to be scared of.
    A man has been charged with planning
    Rahman has been charged with preparing acts of terrorism

Sounds to me a like more than just a thought. How do you catch someone who just thinks about doing something?

Deleted
    I work for a British company.

I have the feeling that if they succeeded to kill her, it would cause a minor "meh" throughout the nation.
    Not as meh as you might think.

Boris Johnson is second favourite to take over. With Trump in the whitehouse global politics would begin to resemble a village idiots convention.

Not as meh as you might think.

Boris Johnson is second favourite to take over. With Trump in the whitehouse global politics would begin to resemble a village idiots convention.
    Throw in German politicians of today and you don't even have to speak about anything "resembling" a village idiots convention. It's full a blown idiot feast.

Deleted
    Sounds to me a like more than just a thought. How do you catch someone who just thinks about doing something?
    Yes, you are correct. There has to be some evidence of a crime being committed.

What I meant to get across was that it didn't get to the stage where the stage where the PM was in any actual danger.

- - - Updated - - -

You know that islamists are those who practice islamism? That extends beyond just belief in Islam. The kind who want a sharia islamic state and would use violence to achieve their goals. Why would it be wrong to say islamist terrorism?
    I'm not being unkind here, but you really did just ask the same question again.

I'm not being unkind here, but you really did just ask the same question again.
    So? You don't seem to to be able to tell what is wrong with saying islamist terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? You don't seem to to be able to tell what is wrong with saying islamist terrorism.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying Islamist terrorists.

We referred to the IRA as republican terrorists and the UVF as loyalist terrorists.