Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why USA has to decide which city is the capital of another country?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Are you trying to get me to argue for pro Saudi/U.S. relations? Sorry, not going to happen.
    No NO that might take some honest posting from you.
    /hearty laugh
    And no one expects that.

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    At last, justice for the Jewish people. President Trump has announced that the US recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel.

My parents told me that after the war of 1967, the following song was playing all over Israel:

-video snip-

Tonight's announcement made me remember it.

Also remembered Psalm 137:5

"If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget [its skill]."

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_...hapter-137.htm

Interestingly, this Psalm became a hugely successful song by Boney M, and it is one of the most dear memories of my chidhood because I was raised with it:

-video snip-
    How about we address everyone that has a 'claim' to Jerusalem and the area in general instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    At last, justice for the Jewish people. President Trump has announced that the US recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel.

My parents told me that after the war of 1967, the following song was playing all over Israel:
    And your grandchildren can play this song over the piling mountain of corpses because this move guarantees that there will never be peace in the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    We're not. Like many of the situations that Trump approaches with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer, it is incredibly complicated and involves a lot of nuance and politicking.

The short version is:
    *Jerusalem is supposed to be an internationally-managed city that is part of both Israel and Palestine.
    *Israel considers Jerusalem to be their capital.
    *Many government functions actually take place in Tel Aviv, which is also where the US embassy is.
    *Moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem constitutes a formal recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and a giant "fuck you" to Palestine (and the rest of the region that largely supports Palestine).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Why every other country decide Israel CANT choose their own Capitol from among cities within their border?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    And your grandchildren can play this song over the piling mountain of corpses because this move guarantees that there will never be peace in the middle east.
    Sure there will. Once Israel wipes Most of the Middle East off the map excluding Jordan

Deleted
    Congrats, Trump, you managed to get Saudi Arabia and Iran on the same side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why every other country decide Israel CANT choose their own Capitol from among cities within their border?
    Because every other country also decided that Israel should exist in the first place.

Sure there will. Once Israel wipes Most of the Middle East off the map excluding Jordan
    roflmao you never fail to entertain although I am not sure if you are a real person or a satire gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Berlin was the "de facto" capital of East Germany, in the sense that it was the capital of Germany before it was divided, and East Germany was part of that division. Russia moved the capital, because even they knew at the time a divided capital was far more trouble than it was worth.
    No, Russia didn't move the capital, the left it in "their" part of Berlin and claimed "Berlin" (as a whole) as their capital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Congrats, Trump, you managed to get Saudi Arabia and Iran on the same side.
    And Lebanon.

And Egypt.

And Turkey.

And Mexico.

And France.

And the Pope.

I mean...oi vey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    No, Russia didn't move the capital, the left it in "their" part of Berlin and claimed "Berlin" (as a whole) as their capital.
    That...actually makes my point stronger, but at this point, after recent events, this is too far off topic to be worth following.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratz Trump, you just handed ME to Iran on a silver plate.

Everyone who was following up the developments in ME knew that SA was gonna support any deal between Israel and Palestine so that they could unite the arab world against Iran. The arab countries in the region will NOT stand for this, and guess which country was warming up to Israel to get them to work against Iran? Saudi Arabia.

Now with Trump's announcement the countries in the region will throw their weight behind the forces opposed to this move. and guess which country that is? Iran. Expect a thawing of relations between Iran and some of the regional countries in a near future. Turkey has already moved closer to Iran over Qatar (thanks to SA), Qatar is now best buds with Iran. Iraq, Syria and Lebanon are controlled by Iranian elements, Russia's military is backing Iranian and Syrian forces in Syria.

This is all because of negligence and short-sighted policies of Saudi Arabia and USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Presented without further comment.

Deleted
    Trumps world supporters seem to be alabama evangelicals, zionists and salafists - axis of religious doomsday cults.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Trumps world supporters seem to be alabama evangelicals, zionists and salafists - axis of religious doomsday cults.
    You know, ISIS is also a religious doomsday cult...

According to international law that would rule out Jerusalem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Congratz Trump, you just handed ME to Iran on a silver plate.

Everyone who was following up the developments in ME knew that SA was gonna support any deal between Israel and Palestine so that they could unite the arab world against Iran. The arab countries in the region will NOT stand for this, and guess which country was warming up to Israel to get them to work against Iran? Saudi Arabia.

Now with Trump's announcement the countries in the region will throw their weight behind the forces opposed to this move. and guess which country that is? Iran. Expect a thawing of relations between Iran and some of the regional countries in a near future. Turkey has already moved closer to Iran over Qatar (thanks to SA), Qatar is now best buds with Iran. Iraq, Syria and Lebanon are controlled by Iranian elements, Russia's military is backing Iranian and Syrian forces in Syria.

This is all because of negligence and short-sighted policies of Saudi Arabia and USA.
    Anyone with half-brain and with a little knowledge of the current ME knew that. Problem is Trump doesn't even have half-brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BingoSon View Post
    The U.S is a boss, worlds only superpower, its the only country that can pick capitols for others.

Others irrelevant weak countries cant do nothing, just watch because they scared to do anything to U.S.

Enjoy it you cocksucking british wankers + eu twats.
    That's why the ME is falling country by country to Iran's control?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoSon View Post
    Im sorry your not from U.S, ill send you some money so you can afford some food, irrelevant cock.
    So, you are happy with the US losing the ME with one stroke. Check.

“After more than two decades of waivers, we are no closer to a lasting peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.
    Nailed it. Mind you its more like seven decades.

“It would be folly to assume that repeating the exact same formula would now produce a different or better result.

100% correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Jerusalem is a capital city of Israel, denial of reality can only go on for so long.

It won't end peace process either, because there is nothing to end to begin with. "Peace process" is dead horse that is being kept dragged out of the grave, beaten and put back in. There won't be any peace process while Gaza is ruled by internationally recognized terrorist organization threatening security of Israel, while it is a thing any sort of "peace process" is merely a lip service for big nations so they can feel like they do something here.
    Gaidax: maybe we need to remind them of the story of Gilad Shalit.

Israeli soldier kidnapped. Terrorists refused to provide proof of life. After negotiations Israel released live prisoners.

Terrorists handed over a dead body.

There is no and never has been any lasting chance for peace, there has not been any since the day Israel was created, there will never be any, the stated goal of HAMAS is to wipe Israel out.

If HAMAS is serious about a two state solution, all they need do is recognises Israels right to exist, sit down and hammer out an agreement. That door is always and always has been open. They refuse to do so, calling instead for more violence, which will just repeat the same cycle that has been going on for decades.

“We cannot solve our problems by making the same failed assumptions, repeating the same failed strategies of the past,” he said. “Old challenges demand new approaches.
    How many times has there been an accord tried How often has it failed? All the time.

HAMAS has never been and will never be willing to accept peace or an accord.

You may kick and scream all you like, President Trump is dead right and the cycle of violence since 1948 has continued to this day.

HAMAS now has two options.

1. Take this opportunity and see about trying to find an accord, get serious about a two state solution and say "all right lets talk".

2. They can commit more violence against Israel.

“Over is the time Hamas spent discussing recognizing Israel. Now Hamas will discuss when we will wipe out Israel,” Sinwar said, according to the Hamas-linked news agency Shehab.
    Last edited by Aehl; 2017-12-06 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can you believe what this war monger Clinton is doing! She is the worst. If only we had elected that smart trump guy.
    You realize this all started with her Husband, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Nailed it. Mind you its more like seven decades.

100% correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Gaidax: maybe we need to remind them of the story of Gilad Shalit.

Israeli soldier kidnapped. Terrorists refused to provide proof of life. After negotiations Israel released live prisoners.

Terrorists handed over a dead body.

There is no and never has been any lasting chance for peace, there has not been any since the day Israel was created, there will never be any, the stated goal of HAMAS is to wipe Israel out.

If HAMAS is serious about a two state solution, all they need do is recognises Israels right to exist, sit down and hammer out an agreement. That door is always and always has been open. They refuse to do so, calling instead for more violence, which will just repeat the same cycle that has been going on for decades.

How many times has there been an accord tried How often has it failed? All the time.

HAMAS has never been and will never be willing to accept peace or an accord.

You may kick and scream all you like, President Trump is dead right and the cycle of violence since 1948 has continued to this day.

HAMAS now has two options.

1. Take this opportunity and see about trying to find an accord, get serious about a two state solution and say "all right lets talk".

2. They can commit more violence against Israel.
    Israel has committed atrocities the governmentiself... not some "kidnappers" but the government.