Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    We don’t need to do shit. If you have a job and can pay for your ISP. Then just have a coke.
    Don't forget to set aside a petty cash fund for the lube you'll need after your ISP starts giving you the jackhammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If you don't even understand what the topic is about, don't tell others that it won't be an issue.
    I understand I just don’t agree with saving the internet in this way. Just like I was ok with YouTube pulling advertising. All the people sitting at home and businesses behind paywalls now are concerned about what’s fair lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Don't forget to set aside a petty cash fund for the lube you'll need after your ISP starts giving you the jackhammer.
    You mean I’ll have to pick what I want instead of sifting through unmanaged or badly managed content. I’m sure some ISP will come along and top priority to Daily Stormer or The Young Turds.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know, it feels like this is a subject that hasn't gotten the attention it should be
    Where have you been? It's gotten a TON of attention. It's just not anything people can do much about.

We don’t need to do shit. If you have a job and can pay for your ISP. Then just have a coke.
    Paying your bills doesn't fix anything. It has nothing to do with paying ISPs, and everything to do with ISP's controlling an economy we have no control over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Will this affect Europe in any manner ?
    Yep.
    You get what you vote for
    We didn't vote for this.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It makes me think of this Bill Burr Rant, but with Water instead of Net.

yes I know Internet isn't a "right"
    Yeah fuck “Water” Pewdiepie might gets slowed down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    This has gotten enough attention as it is.
    it has gotten almost zero attention outside of gaming sites. wtf are you talking about? also lol @ assuming we can't tackle two issues at once. your just mad about healthcare.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

People against net neutrality, including those here, are a bunch of clueless dopes or edgelords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Where have you been? It's gotten a TON of attention. It's just not anything people can do much about.

Paying your bills doesn't fix anything. It has nothing to do with paying ISPs, and everything to do with ISP's controlling an economy we have no control over.

Yep.

We didn't vote for this.
    You don’t have any control of the economy shit some don’t even vote let them suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it has gotten almost zero attention outside of gaming sites. wtf are you talking about? also lol @ assuming we can't tackle two issues at once. your just mad about healthcare.
    It's been spammed about on facebook, reddit, twitter, all over the internet for like the past couple years.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been spammed about on facebook, reddit, twitter, all over the internet for like the past couple years.
    your know damn well i am referring to the recent turn of event with ajit pai. stop being intellectually dishonest and pretending otherwise.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don’t have any control of the economy shit some don’t even vote let them suffer.
    I'm... not sure you know what you're responding to.

I was specifically talking about the internet'data economy that ISP's could control.

The 'voting' part... We don't GET to vote on it. We didn't vote for this to happen, nor do we want it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    People against net neutrality, including those here, are a bunch of clueless dopes or edgelords.
    What’s edgy about looking at the issue and saying yeah fuck everybody else. This is a change I can live with.

10+ Year Old Account
    your know damn well i am referring to the recent turn of event with ajit pai. stop being intellectually dishonest and pretending otherwise.
    Maybe I'm out of the loop. Did something happen in the past day or two?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm... not sure you know what you're responding to.

I was specifically talking about the internet'data economy that ISP's could control.

The 'voting' part... We don't GET to vote on it. We didn't vote for this to happen, nor do we want it to.
    Sure we did and do but some just didn’t give a shit. I mean Trump could fix it.

We didn't vote for this.
    we voted to put the republicans in charge, what else were people expecting? actual governance? bwahahahahahahahahaha!

This reminds me of this guy (even though the video is satire):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggasfCOmQK8

You mean I’ll have to pick what I want instead of sifting through unmanaged or badly managed content.
    Uh, I'm not sure you know what net neutrality is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

What’s edgy about looking at the issue and saying yeah fuck everybody else. This is a change I can live with.
    You say that now, but I am willing to bet you'll quickly regret that train of thought when it DOES negatively impact on you should it come to pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    we voted to put the republicans in charge, what else were people expecting? actual governance? bwahahahahahahahahaha!
    Killing net neutrality has gone through various guises over the past two decades... it is not a unique stance under Trump's presidency or the republicans...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

Killing net neutrality has gone through various guises over the past two decades... it is not a unique stance under Trump's presidency or the republicans...
    you're right, it's the democrats fault for not doing the right thing and just passing a law when they had the chance to. cuz fuck knows no republican would ever do that.

Cool. So do you like a product you're paying for becoming fucking garbage, and needing to pay more to get it to the way it was? (And not just a one time payment, but monthly.) If so, allow me to put a padlock on the rooms in your house. I own the keys. You get the kitchen, and living room as part of your rent. For bedroom/bathroom, you need to pay the Rest monthly package, for guest room if you have one, that is it's own Guest package monthly fee. Etc.
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2017-12-07 at 02:04 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really? apart from MMO-C I don't go to "gaming sites" and I've seen it EVERYWHERE.