Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's no surprise considering it is Victoria and this place is full to the brim with far left retards in the Government sector.
    Do you know any? Can you name names?

The convicted protesters should foot the bill. since they are the reason the Police were even needed there. Just think without the regressive cocksuckers acting like petulant Children, the Police wouldn't have been needed for an Event that was entirely just TALKING.
    Erm, isn't Milo the...

Basically it's just the lefts new tactic to silence opinions by trying to make other people foot the bill for their criminal behaviour.
    What opinions were silenced?

Anyone that agrees with this is just a fuckwit anyway.
    Dunno if you need to insult people just because they have different opinions from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    So when can we send Antifa all these bills???? maybe just address them to Hillary@DNC.com?
    pftfftftft I would love to see you clowns try and get that to work. I'd ptich $3.50 to see that happen!

So when can we send Antifa all these bills???? maybe just address them to Hillary@DNC.com?
    What has Hillary to do with antifa? I didn't know antifa had a return address.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Dunno if you need to insult people just because they have different opinions from you.
    I insult people because they are idiots. not because their opinions are different. Though Idiots tend to have different opinions to me so it kind of goes hand in hand.

His speech didn't cost tax paying people money though. The people that came to silence his speech did.
    He should find a way to speak that doesn't result in people wanting to facepunch him. George W. Bush seems to be able to speak in public just fine.

If you're going to troll, you accept the responsibilities of your trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great I love it and if he doesn’t pay sue his ass and bar him until he pays up.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I insult people because they are idiots. not because their opinions are different. Though Idiots tend to have different opinions to me so it kind of goes hand in hand.
    Great. So, can you answer my other questions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    jeez, it's like James O'keefe and PV, for some bizarre reason we have to take those clowns seriously.
    They are serious threats. O'Keefe's lies have resulted in the deaths of 3 people.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Twitter account suspended?
    Clicking that never gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    They are serious threats. O'Keefe's lies have resulted in the deaths of 3 people.
    Serious in why do we treat them like honest actors, and that’s not to undermine how thoroughly despicable O’keefe is.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Protesters made the Police presence needed
    Yep. No protesters = no police. Milo went there to speak, not to cause physical harm and damage. Bill the protesters, they caused the mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolbjorn View Post
    find a way to speak that doesn't result in people wanting to facepunch him
    No. Your inability to control your fists is no one's problem but your own. You pay for your own fists damage.

As crazy as he is they dont bill Hillary or Obama or any other high profile figure for police showing up to handle the crowds. Its nuts imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    As crazy as he is they dont bill Hillary or Obama or any other high profile figure for police showing up to handle the crowds. Its nuts imo.
    Neither of those are trolls who make bank off of protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Neither of those are trolls who make bank off of protests.
    IDK about that the Clinton foundation made bank before Hillary lost big in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    No. Your inability to control your fists is no one's problem but your own. You pay for your own fists damage.
    That's good in theory. In practice, you can't govern based on what people should do.

It's like abstinence only education. Everyone (yes, even "the left") agrees that abstinence would be great. But in the real world, states that only teach that have the highest teen pregnancy rates, and abortion rates, so...

The troll gets the bill, not the gang of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolbjorn View Post
    The troll gets the bill
    Nope. The face puncher gets the bill. I will go to court and make sure they do if they decide to punch my face.

Jesus, what a great move. If you don't like something, riot, and hope the town charges the source of your hurt fee fees with damages.

None of Milo's faults matter here. Anyone who violently protests someone because he says something that makes them cry, deserves to sit in prison until they learn that their opinions aren't the center of the universe and that their butthurt little selves don't have the right to violently lash out at people or property just because they have so many salty tears trickling down their precious snowflake cheeks.

Why bring Hillary up?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Jesus, what a great move. If you don't like something, riot, and hope the town charges the source of your hurt fee fees with damages.

Seems like this is twice now he has been punished for the actions of others. You don’t have to like him to know this is fucked up. As has been said already, interesting precedent.