Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    IDK about that the Clinton foundation made bank before Hillary lost big in the election.
    Most of the profits go to charity... So why do it matter?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

yea i could bill him too, this shouldn't and won't be paid.

As crazy as he is they dont bill Hillary or Obama or any other high profile figure for police showing up to handle the crowds. Its nuts imo.
    "Ms Neville said the cost would be at least $50,000 and added it was common practice for organisers of large-scale or controversial events to be billed if large numbers of police resources were required."

If they had an event in the Australia they might've.

As crazy as he is they dont bill Hillary or Obama or any other high profile figure for police showing up to handle the crowds. Its nuts imo.
    Maybe because paying for security is a common-practice for people like them?

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Seems like this is twice now he has been punished for the actions of others. You don’t have to like him to know this is fucked up. As has been said already, interesting precedent.
    His nazi followers showing up and picking fights is actually his issue. Why this fine will stand and it sets a very nice standard. Surprised they didn't shoot randomly into a crowd (oh wait, a country with smart gun laws) or run down someone again.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's no surprise considering it is Victoria and this place is full to the brim with far left retards in the Government sector.
    As far as I am aware this is not a particularly Victorian thing.

Where are you from anyway? Queensland?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    His speech didn't cost tax paying people money though. The people that came to silence his speech did.
    His speech was designed to attract protesters, it's literally his entire shtick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

As I've said before:

2016: "I disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    2017: SHUT DOWN ALL OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    So when can we send Antifa all these bills???? maybe just address them to Hillary@DNC.com?
    Please do, most of those "Antifa" sites are alt right honeypots after all :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    As I've said before:

2016: "I disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    2017: SHUT DOWN ALL OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
    Nobody stopped Milo presenting, and we're talking about a guy who publicly advocated for child molesters here.

So I'd say the right to free speech is doing fine. Ironically, in a country without it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Why bring Hillary up?
    I hear she's President of the United States of Australia now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Most of the profits go to charity... So why do it matter?
    Charity like hillary's daughter lavish million dollar wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Nope. The face puncher gets the bill. I will go to court and make sure they do if they decide to punch my face.
    Well, when you become the decision maker for the agency that has to pay for security, you can do that. The real world security agencies seem to prefer billing the trolls.

As a random dude on a board, you can sue whoever you want, I guess.

Charity like hillary's daughter lavish million dollar wedding
    What does that have to do with the thread and do you have proof the Clinton foundation paid for it?

that's nice, the fuck does this have to do with ANTIFA again? or anything to do with the topic at hand? I don't think you've expanded on that. I'm eager to hear your musings on that.

It's an investigation nothing's has happened or been confirmed. The Clinton foundation is running till this day while Trump was told to stop collecting.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Milo gets billed, I would literally go to one of his events in America and start riot and risk jail time just to see him get stuck with the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    that's nice, the fuck does this have to do with ANTIFA again? or anything to do with the topic at hand? I don't think you've expanded on that. I'm eager to hear your musings on that.
    Nothing Antifa is just a paid group by the DNC because they are salty they lost meant to cause uproar and trouble a bunch of basement dwellers who only are coming out to see the sun for first time in months because they are getting paid allowing them to buy more Cheetos and fedoras.

Nothing Antifa is just a paid group by the DNC because they are salty they lost meant to cause uproar and trouble a bunch of basement dwellers who only are coming out to see the sun for first time in months because they are getting paid.
    Do you have actual proof of this just another attempt to deflect?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-12-07 at 05:10 AM.

It's an investigation nothing's has happened or been confirmed. The Clinton foundation is running till this day while Trump was told to stop collecting.
    typical Liberal double standards.

typical Liberal double standards.
    It's not a double standard. If an investigation actually incriminates them send them to jail. I honestly don't give a fuck and will continue on about my day. Trump's charity actually got shut down and this is an unconfirmed investigation that went nowhere. I'm also not a liberal but deflect it's what woke people do best because they have nothing else. Just poor attempts at equalizing stupid shit.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-12-07 at 05:09 AM.

Nothing Antifa is just a paid group by the DNC because they are salty they lost meant to cause uproar and trouble a bunch of basement dwellers who only are coming out to see the sun for first time in months because they are getting paid allowing them to buy more Cheetos and fedoras.
    uh huh, aahhhhh yeah, tell me some more.