Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ah yes, pineapple haters. Now all we need is steak snobs to post here too and we'll have both of the most pompous foodies in one topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    RIP in pizza. Hawaiian pizza is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    This is a sad day for pizza. The Hawaiian pizza is the best thing to happen to pizza since sliced bread. Will be eating some Hawaiian pizza this weekend...

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...a-dies-aged-83
    Hopefully that pineapple hell will vanish!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I love pineapple..
    But just as much I hate both, Hawaiian toast and Hawaiian pizza.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    I think a good quality pineapple pizza can be really tasty, especially those with filet of beef or pork, lots of curry, cayenne pepper and some béarnaise, but I've never ordered one for myself, because there are many pizzas that I prefer over that. I can not, for the life of me, understand why people would rage over the fact some people enjoy a certain topping on their pizzas. I mean, I like artichoke but I really don't like it on pizza. That doesn't mean I'm going to throw a hissy fit like a 5 year old, berating people for enjoying artichoke on pizza. No one is force feeding me artichoke pizza. If there's a commonly used topping I don't like, I just don't order it on my own pizza.

I never even realized there was a debate about this until about a year ago... all a bit silly in my opinion.. it is food.. you can do whatever you please if it ends up something you like eating.. there is no "good or wrong".. taste is subjective anyway .. not to mention Hawaii pizza has long been a standard option (at least for as long as I can remember and I am close to 40).

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    hopefully marks a new age for pizza where people stop fucking putting pineapple and other fruit outside of tomato on it
    Why do you care what someone else eats?

Is this a real argument? Who cares what people put on their pizza, besides, Hawaiian pizza is actually pretty good.

tEcHniCalLy PePpErS ArE a fRUiT

that's what you sound like
    "I have no argument, so I'll do ad hominem"

His reign of terror has finally come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Why do you care what someone else eats?
    I've been wondering as well.

I can't wait for this dumb pizza meme to die
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    "I have no argument, so I'll do ad hominem"
    "Nobody was talking to me but I feel the need to butt into two people's discussion."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

"Nobody was talking to me but I feel the need to butt into two people's discussion."
    Well, this is a public forum. It never is just two people's discussion.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hawaiian Pizza. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the flavor will go over a typical eater's head. There’s also Panopoulos’ nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these flavors, to realise that they’re not just tasty- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Hawaiian Pizza truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Panopoulos’ existential catchphrase “might as well try pineapples,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Panopolous’ genius wit unfolds itself on their pizzas. What fools.. how I pity them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I freaking hate fruit on a pizza.

I don't understand people who have such taste. You can't mix bread, meat and FRUIT.

Flame away, at least I don't have shit taste

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    You realize... pizzas...are pies...

Eat your tomato pie and be quiet.
    Pizza is not a pie. A pie is some of of meat and gravy (other sauces allowed on occasion) combination encased in shortcrust pastry!

What a genius, his little creation gave rise to many other delicious pizzas.

One of my favorites is the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken - BBQ sauce, mozzerella, chicken, bacon, onions, pineapple.

RIP Mr. Panopoulos

Edit: I just remembered that Pepperoni and Pineapple used to be a popular combination at one pizzeria that I worked at many years ago.
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2017-12-07 at 09:31 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully marks a new age for pizza where people stop fucking putting pineapple and other fruit outside of tomato on it
    Tomato is a vegetable

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite pizza is chicken,meatballs,pineapple and tuna