Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Did less splits, ToS was easy except for 3 bosses, 2 of which were broken and fixed in the first 2 weeks, 1 of them was nerfed.
    NH was easy till you got to star aurgur which was a giant cockblock and way to overtuned. 2 healing it etc. After that shit went down easy.
    ToV and EN both died in a week. easy as fuck then.

So not sure what you're talking about. Every raid has been easy except for the giant overtuned bosses which made is impossible to actually kill which were nerfed and fixed.
    Hahahahah what the hell?

No raid has been done to 90% completion in first day since LK and Emerald Nightmare!
    TOS was released June 28th, 6 bosses died day 1
    Maiden died day 2
    KJ July 16th!

NH released Jan 25th
    5 bosses killed day 1
    2 bosses added day 2
    Star died 4 days after release
    Elisande 6 days after release
    Guldan 12 days after release

That is both of these raids having multiple heroic splits AFTER progress begins where as this time that hasn't even happened yet as their is no need. If these raids were as easy they would have all been 90% competition day 1, which they were not were they.

So your facts are pretty wrong and your deluding yourself into thinking that these guys are playing 10x as better than before or they are putting in even "more time" than before which i know is straight up wrong because if you watch any method streamer you would know they all are burnt out as shit. The last week, most of Method went to Dreamhack winter for the weekend and did half the splits that Exorsus did. They only ran 4 groups worth of Mythic TOS splits a week too which started AFTER Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yes, they do. What is your point?
    That a lot of the once that do clear it ends up spending a similar amount of time progressing just over a longer period of time. In this case that longer period of time will, by the looks of things, be quite short hence the guy you responded to have a point. It's a very real concern that's already been vented in my guild, if we clear it in a month or so what will we do for the next 6+ months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Hahahahah what the hell?

No raid has been done to 90% completion in first day since LK and Emerald Nightmare!
    TOS was released June 28th, 6 bosses died day 1
    Maiden died day 2
    KJ July 16th!

NH released Jan 25th
    5 bosses killed day 1
    2 bosses added day 2
    Star died 4 days after release
    Elisande 6 days after release
    Guldan 12 days after release

That is both of these raids having multiple heroic splits AFTER progress begins where as this time that hasn't even happened yet as their is no need. If these raids were as easy they would have all been 90% competition day 1, which they were not were they.

So your facts are pretty wrong and your deluding yourself into thinking that these guys are playing 10x as better than before or they are putting in even "more time" than before which i know is straight up wrong because if you watch any method streamer you would know they all are burnt out as shit. The last week, most of Method went to Dreamhack winter for the weekend and did half the splits that Exorsus did. They only ran 4 groups worth of Mythic TOS splits a week too which started AFTER Blizzcon.
    7 in 1st day for eu in nh btW

Also not most of method at dhw xd

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    7 in 1st day for eu in nh btW

Also not most of method at dhw xd
    Lyrov god <33333333
    Yeah whatever this man says is right boys so

Any opinion on whether this raid is looking a bit on the "easy" side Lyrov god? Or not heard any feedback from the boys?

Can Method hurry up I want to see Sargeras cleave planets

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    10 bosses down in 1 day. Raid difficulty is way to easy.
    easy for them, not for u

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    That a lot of the once that do clear it ends up spending a similar amount of time progressing just over a longer period of time. In this case that longer period of time will, by the looks of things, be quite short hence the guy you responded to have a point. It's a very real concern that's already been vented in my guild, if we clear it in a month or so what will we do for the next 6+ months.
    Most guilds kill a very different boss than method/exorsus. If bosses like avatar&kj weren't nerfed, then guilds that take 1month+ to kill already nerfed versions would never kill the original one. So it's not matter of how hard bosses are currently, but instead of how much and how fast blizz nerf them. If they leave bosses that method kills in first week untouched, then typical m guild will still be fine.

Edit: it even took you like 3 months more to kill KJ than method and at that point the boss was nerfed to hell. Trust me, you don't need to worry about clearing in a month. Even xavius took you longer.
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-12-07 at 11:53 AM.

So far I've seen 2 kinds of players, first group saying it might be one of the best raids and the second group saying it's too easy because Method has cleaned 10 bosses within 20 hours. Mythic raid was implemented in Cataclysm? If so, how much took the first Mythic raid to be completed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novotni View Post
    So far I've seen 2 kinds of players, first group saying it might be one of the best raids and the second group saying it's too easy because Method has cleaned 10 bosses within 20 hours. Mythic raid was implemented in Cataclysm? If so, how much took the first Mythic raid to be completed?
    Mythic came with WoD

I think Highmaul went down quite quickly.

Edit: 3 days till clear 5/7 in 1 day
    Last edited by mmoc2e9ed64cdd; 2017-12-07 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    Mythic came with WoD

Yep Highmaul cleared in 5 days.

Style War have just gotten into the top10 World with their Kin'garoth kill, also, they are streaming their progress over at Douyu as they've always done.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Style War have just gotten into the top10 World with their Kin'garoth kill, also, they are streaming their progress over at Douyu as they've always done.
    Link please.

DM or post it here please.

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    Mythic came with WoD

Edit: 3 days till clear 5/7 in 1 day
    The first installment of mythic was SoO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure mythic started in Siege / Mists.

Not to split hairs.

First Mythic was SoO but there wasn't a race. Race was only for Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The first installment of mythic was SoO.
    Yes with already progressed raid which was also pugged on day one lul

I wouldn't count SoO as the start of Mythic since it was implemented after the raid was out for ages in a pre-expansion patch.

Mythic raids started with WoD.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

what do you think about the kill comp guys? 3 dks 3 rogues?

Deleted
    Highmaul was the first real mythic raid. SoO was only mythic for the WoD pre patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    https://www.douyu.com/directory/game/WOW for most Chinese wow streams.
    Thanks. It seems they’re on Varimathras and didn’t Asians get access to the raid not too long ago? Shouldn’t be too long before they’re caught up with limit/ exorsus